• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Hiya Pastor Jeff,

Bud..indeed you are a hungry boy and you have the girth to prove it.....

LOL.....

Owwwwwwww! I'm gonna getcha for that one! :)

Hey Bud... you didnt answer the question... those guys with many wives... where are they.... heaven or hell... forgiven or not.... law breakers or what?

Well, if they were true believers, who put their trust in God for forgivness of sin and for salvation, then yes, they were forgiven, and are in heaven. Did they break the law? Yes they did.

That's what sin is--transgression of God's law.

Peace right back atcha my bro... :)

warm regards

-bud

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Budman, your posts were very much enjoyed!

:) *blushing*

Thank-you, ginakay!

warm regards

-bud

don't know why anyone would have to figure it out. Obviously God did not (that we know of) take the OT guys to task over having more than one wife. Perhaps he even thought it included enough punishment that was simply built in

Bud... some woman is going to come on this site and beat you senseless.... RFLMOA :noidea::huh::ph34r:

Take Care My Brother.... I am glad you recommended this site... it's all that and a bag of chips.

Pastor Jeff

Bud... some woman is going to come on this site and beat you senseless....

What did I say? :emot-highfive:

warm regards

-bud

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Hi O'Dannyboy,

How else was the population to grow? Perhaps under such cercumstances they were excused of these sins out of necessity? I am not sure but its food for thought.

We can find the answer by looking at the story of Cain and his wife.

Many people immediately reject the conclusion that Adam and Eve

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Thank you Budman.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mousiegurl69

:wub: just as a side note... those men may have not repented to God, but Im sure there were nights these guys went to bed thinking... "What the heck was I thinking marrying more than one"? I think there were nights these guys prayed more for a merciful and quick death than anything else..... :wub:

Hey now: What would be so bad? Not that I would say it's a good thing either. If you look at this from a woman perspectinve you might see the fits of rage and the underhanded jealousies. Perhaps it's harder on the the girls than the guy. :wub:

Because using your reasoning... God forgives us of sins we are aware of but conscienceously refuse to repent of...?? yes? no??

Is it possible scripturally for God to forgive you of something you do not repent of..... HMMM sadly I think not. You cannot recieve what you do not ask for and accept. However I might have more to say on this at a later time. There that's my two sence worth. :wub:

Hey Guys how's it going. I've skimmed through some of the dialogues and seen you've been having an interesting time already. Hiya Bud. I wrote to Pastor Jeff recently and he told me I could find you here. How are you doing? We've been very busy with a motorcycle ministry and a travelling Choir. This weekend we'er going with this Choir to Ottawa. I'm so excited this is the first time either of us has been this far with the group and their gonna rent a bus an everything. :thumbsup:

I'll be back soon:

Cindy

Guest mousiegurl69

On my former reply I wish to add something. The question was whether or not God would forgive the poligamy if it went unasked for, or someting like that.

Here's what I think: I still say that an unasked for forgiveness is not one we can or have for that moment recieved forgiveness for. However that said if we are truely born again, it could be we are not aware of what we are doing that is wrong or it could be that we do not want to repent and we can see it quite clearly. Maybe we are out of control about something and it's not possible for that moment even if we can see it. :thumbsup: Confused??

What I believe is this. The minuet we ask his forgiveness we can receive it. It's not that God doesn't want to forgive or that it isnt there, it's that he can't exstend this forgiveness until we reach out for it. If we fail to do so while living in the flesh as it clearly states in scripture each man will be accountable for himself before God. Then the time will come that we will be required to accept his forgivness after falling flat on our faces in shame of things we did wrong we never did own up to. Maybe this is a bit off but it's more thought on the subject. Very good post Budman: you should be a teacher. You have the gift:

Later guys.

Mouse

Hiya Bud. I wrote to Pastor Jeff recently and he told me I could find you here. How are you doing?

Hi, Mousie! :P

Glad to see you're still kickin'!

The Worthy Boards are fantastic. A lot less strife. :P

I hope to see you around here a whole bunch! :24:

Love ya! :thumbsup::P:P

warm regards

-bud