IGNORED

War in Gaza – Day Five: Terrorists morph into victims

nebula

Guest shiloh357
I do not perceive Israel to be the greatest evil in the world. Quite the contrary. The only thing I've been questioning in this entire thread before we got sidetracked along with millions of other americans is our unwavering support of Israel on issues that are really none of our business.

If you saw a friend being mugged on the street, would you step in to try and help your friend, or would you pass by on the other side of the road and say, "Hey, this is none of my business?"

What is the point of having allies if your allies are simply going to abandon you when you need them??? Is that how you treat your friends???

Why must the US be the world's Watchdog? Why is it up to us to fight Israel's battles for them? What are we even doing in the Middle East? We have enough problems at home.

Where do you find that we are fighting Israel's battles for them??? The problem with your questions is that they arise from false premise and an obvious ignorance of what is actually going on. Israel fights their own battles and they prefer it that way. We stand in solidarity with Israel against the terrorist threat that is on her borders. That does not constitute fighting Israel's battles tor them. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

What are we doing in the middle east?? We are in Afghanistan. Our presence in Afghanistan is understood in the context of 9/11.