• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Budman,

Thankyou, but I visited that site a year ago or so as well, and I e-mailed them to, but if I remember correctly, they never responded. The pre-trib. rapture is just not biblical.

Hubertdorm,

Amen and right on :thumbsup:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

First we look at the conditions of the days of Noah on earth.

Luke 17:26-30

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

We are told that the days of the coming of Jesus will be like the days of Noah. People during those days lived life as normal right up to the point of their destruction. They ate, drank, married right up until the time Noah entered the ark. Then the destruction of the flood suddenly came and they were destroyed.

Matt 24:37-39

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Again before the destruction of the flood the people were living life as normal. They had no idea destruction was about to happen until the flood came and destroyed them all. Verse 39 states this will be the conditions on earth when the Son of Man will come. The whole purpose of this tract is to put forth the fact that those conditions will not exist at the end of the 7 year tribulation period at the battle of Armageddon when the Lord Jesus returns to setup His kingdom. However the conditions described certainly fit into a pre-tribulation rapture before the rise of the Antichrist and the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy.

Look at the conditions of the days of Lot on earth

Luke 17:28-30

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

The days of Lot were similar to the days of Noah. Life went on as normal right up until the time of Divine judgment and sudden destruction. The wicked continued as usual to eat, drink, buy, sell, plant, and build just as they always did. But in verse 29 we are told that the same day God safely removed Lot from Sodom, He destroyed that wicked city with fire and brimstone. Again their destruction was quick, sudden, and unexpected. Then in verse 30 we are told that these same conditions will exist in the world when the Son of man (Jesus) is revealed.

There is another condition in the days of Lot that is very similar to the days we now live in. See the below verse:

Jude 7

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner giving themselves over to FORNICATION, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

In the days of Lot the people gave themselves over to fornication or sexual sin. They were homosexuals and adulterers and engaged in any type of sexual sin that they desired. Those conditions are true today on a worldwide scale. Even though people are aware of terrible diseases like Herpies or AIDS they still engage in gross immorality. People believe that somehow if a condom is used then fornication is 'safe sex'. God says in Jude 7 above that what He did to Sodom and Gomorrha was set forth as an example for future generations. Societies that give themselves over to sexual perversion will be judged by God just as Sodom was judged and destroyed.

Comparing both the accounts of Noah and of Lot we can see that the world will be living in normal conditions totally unaware of the return of the Lord and the destruction before them. People will continue with life as usual without expecting one day to be any different from another. These will be the conditions on earth at the coming of the Lord. These conditions will be in the world before the pre-tribulation rapture. However these conditions will not be present after the wrath of God is poured out and the Lord returns at the battle of Armageddon.

Keeping the complacent days of Noah and Lot in mind we will now look at the conditions of the world at the end of the 7 year tribulation period when Jesus returns. At this time Jesus returns to earth as a conquering lion to destroy the Antichrist and his kingdom and to setup the kingdom of God on earth. Life will NOT be normal during the 7 year reign of Antichrist. During this time the wrath of God will be poured out upon the wicked. Life will not carry on as normal during this time. There will not be times of normal eating, buying, selling, marrying, planting, harvesting as the world will be almost destroyed by the judgments and wrath of God.

At the end of the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy the world will be broken and devastated. The following are the terrible judgments of God that will be poured out on this evil Christ rejecting world during the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy. This is the time when God judges the earth and pours out His wrath on a Christ rejecting world. Remember after the world suffers these horrible judgments things will no longer be 'normal' on earth. God's wrath will literally consume the earth.

Remember! Lot and Noah were save before God's wrath :)

Guest danrusdad

Trinity,

In your opinion, where is the pre-wrath view of the rapture incorrect. Where does it pervert, and twist scripture as you claim?

Guest hubertdorm

You make a valid point Trinity. I actually grew up amillenial. I went on a crusade to disprove the pre-tribulation postion of the Rapture. Well, I believe it can be easily refuted, but in doing to, I also had to leave my amillenial postion because there were too many holes. Post-trib is what I believe to be the accurate teaching on this matter because it doesn't violate any passage of scripture to be true. Nothing has to be twisted either. In honesty, I believe any postion that places the Rapture before the second coming is false, not just pre-trib, but mid-trib as well.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Please visit this site and tell me what you think of it:

RaptureReady

Here are a few sample pages:

Page One

Page Two

warm regards

-bud

Guest hubertdorm

Good posts, WhysoBlind

My only suggestion is to read the other parables Jesus used concerning the last days.

The wheat and the tares

The dragnet

The sheep and the goats

They seem to contradict in order of events, so not one of them is "proof" that it happens a certain way. However, when all are taken into account, they harmonize in the point Jesus was trying to make.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/13/1953

What a bunch of drivel and outright lies and twisting of the scriptures.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to agree! I