IGNORED

The Sin That Leads To Death

Tinky

Guest shiloh357

What is it that I believe that you don't???

Many things but to discuss them here is to derail the thread. Have a good night.

Actually, I was referring to the issue pertaining to what we are talking, but since you have no idea what It is I believe, I can understand the need to avoid public embarrassment by evading a straight answer to a simple question. I hope you avoid such foolishness in the future.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Many things but to discuss them here is to derail the thread. Have a good night.

Actually, I was referring to the issue pertaining to what we are talking, but since you have no idea what It is I believe, I can understand the need to avoid public embarrassment by evading a straight answer to a simple question. I hope you avoid such foolishness in the future.

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Guest shiloh357

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Your point being... what???

I believe you understand.

Guest shiloh357

That having the courage to challenge you amounts to corrupt communication? Is that what you mean? That attitude drips with self-righteousness.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,338
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

That having the courage to challenge you amounts to corrupt communication? Is that what you mean? That attitude drips with self-righteousness.

Shiloh you know I love you cause you are filled with with wonderful gleanings from God's Word... I am being enriched by your life!

However if these are honest questions of Gary then shouldn't they be answered before the conclusion you place at their end? Just putting

my nose in my brother(s) business :) Love, Steven

Falling away:

Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

If a man chooses to leave God, the anointing, the power of salvation, if they fall away. They won't come back. It does not say they can't come back, it just says we can't do anything to help them get back. They won't even care, or have the Holy Spirit draw them back. A lot of Christians were going back to Judaism at this time.

John also warns of this.

If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it

All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Jesus Is Lord.

These verses here are weighted balance to that you speak of :

Ac 15:24

24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words,

unsettling your souls, saying, "You must be circumcised and keep the law"

— to whom we gave no such commandment —

NKJV

1 Jn 2:19

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would

have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none

of them were of us.

NKJV

If we go there in Heb 6:6 then you have a works based salvation and if you commit one

willfull sin then there remains no more hope for you~ to whom you were sealed ???

Eph 1:13-14

13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation;

in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is

the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to

the praise of His glory.

NKJV

I know not anyone who is honest that can say I have not willfully sinned against The

Lord after I asked to be saved? For God lays the light down to us

1 Jn 1:8-10

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us

from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar,

and His word is not in us.

NKJV

We are branches of the vine that are in Christ ever bending and moving toward the light

of His Word and all must be held into our reasoning as we grow in this light... Love, Steven

Brother, you read me like a book but your holding it upside down. Thanks for clarifying that you see yourself as courageously challenging error and that through this courage you feel the need to judge me as self-righteous as well.

Gal 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

Such attacks on the character of another are not edifying are they? Hence why I deemed the Ephesians text appropriate. Are you seeking to come along side one you feel to be in error and meekly instruct him who has set himself in opposition? Or to put the whip to the back of him whom you perceive to be a fool?

I suppose we each go about doing that which we perceive Christ would do in any situation. When Christ perceived that truth about that which was in the Pharisees he commenced to upbraid them, the scribes and the lawyers no doubt. I suppose that if that is how you perceive me then by all means, you must do as you believe Christ would.

I honestly and openly admit that I perceive some to be ones who tear down instead of build up. Ones who go about seeking to root up anything perceived as a tare in the field though they have been instructed to leave them grow together. Ones who believe they are absolutely right and have the absolute truth about the proper interpretation and understanding of scripture, who are ready to openly defend the faith they understand by reproving, rebuking and calling out all that which has the appearance of foolishness or evil but without the long suffering that is called for. Ones who are the hyssop in the hand of God to scrub the filth of the earth off of, not only the feet but the entire body head included.

Character assassination leads contention and strife, not edification. I beg of you to review your responses to me and show me, that I may learn, which parts of them exhibited the fruit of the Spirit. What was in them that was to feed me that I might be edified as the body of Christ? My choice of words was made to convey the simple truth that I do not agree with you in various things but desire not to strive with you with words to no profit before all who come here to learn. We could discuss privately matters that pertain to the individual as the board suggests we do. You may continue to judge me here in the open forum if you wish, I will choose to refrain. I will seek to have an honest look at any assessment of your description of my character to see if there is anything in me that needs to be refined. The truth is that I believe that you truly believe what you are doing to be the right thing and that I can respect. It is when people are doing evil and they know they are doing evil that I despise. May the Lord build you up in all spiritual discernment so that when you execute judgment through courage it is properly placed in all knowledge and understanding. May your sword be sharp and your aim articulate.

Peace in Christ

Brother, you read me like a book but your holding it upside down. Thanks for clarifying that you see yourself as courageously challenging error and that through this courage you feel the need to judge me as self-righteous as well.

Gal 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

Such attacks on the character of another are not edifying are they? Hence why I deemed the Ephesians text appropriate. Are you seeking to come along side one you feel to be in error and meekly instruct him who has set himself in opposition? Or to put the whip to the back of him whom you perceive to be a fool?

I suppose we each go about doing that which we perceive Christ would do in any situation. When Christ perceived that truth about that which was in the Pharisees he commenced to upbraid them, the scribes and the lawyers no doubt. I suppose that if that is how you perceive me then by all means, you must do as you believe Christ would.

I honestly and openly admit that I perceive some to be ones who tear down instead of build up. Ones who go about seeking to root up anything perceived as a tare in the field though they have been instructed to leave them grow together. Ones who believe they are absolutely right and have the absolute truth about the proper interpretation and understanding of scripture, who are ready to openly defend the faith they understand by reproving, rebuking and calling out all that which has the appearance of foolishness or evil but without the long suffering that is called for. Ones who are the hyssop in the hand of God to scrub the filth of the earth off of, not only the feet but the entire body head included.

Character assassination leads contention and strife, not edification. I beg of you to review your responses to me and show me, that I may learn, which parts of them exhibited the fruit of the Spirit. What was in them that was to feed me that I might be edified as the body of Christ? My choice of words was made to convey the simple truth that I do not agree with you in various things but desire not to strive with you with words to no profit before all who come here to learn. We could discuss privately matters that pertain to the individual as the board suggests we do. You may continue to judge me here in the open forum if you wish, I will choose to refrain. I will seek to have an honest look at any assessment of your description of my character to see if there is anything in me that needs to be refined. The truth is that I believe that you truly believe what you are doing to be the right thing and that I can respect. It is when people are doing evil and they know they are doing evil that I despise. May the Lord build you up in all spiritual discernment so that when you execute judgment through courage it is properly placed in all knowledge and understanding. May your sword be sharp and your aim articulate.

Peace in Christ

Gary first you chide him for personal attacks then you ask it from him... there is a spirit working here BUT I think it is not the

one all three of us want to be at work! Love, Steven

You misunderstand what I have written. Maybe because my words failed to express myself articulately. I have not asked him to do so. Please reread it again.

Peace in Christ

Gary first you chide him for personal attacks then you ask it from him... there is a spirit working here BUT I think it is not the

one all three of us want to be at work! Love, Steven

You misunderstand what I have written. Maybe because my words failed to express myself articulately. I have not asked him to do so. Please reread it again.

ok I will but out :)