Tinky

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The Harpazo aka rapture is meant for the LORD to fulfill His promise to protect HIS children from the Great Tribulation that will be a very extreme and very severe time of trial and testing of all people on earth followed by His wrath.

We are not destined unto wrath and the LORD protects us from His wrath by the rapture being taken up into the air with Jesus , It seems so strange that people who do not thoroughly study this topic express a misunderstanding with extreme force , why it be so difficult to accept ALL of the LORDS word is strange . People ask God to heal their bodies and provide food and finances but don't understand that God has told us , promised us that He will remove us from the Great trib so we don't have to go through it

The rapture is definitely Not the 2nd coming , people will notice the True born again believers are no longer around ,but the time when people see Christ coming is the 2nd advent or 2nd coming to earth

No one knows when either will happen

Yes when the rapture happens and we are caught up into the air with Jesus people on earth will no longer see us so it can be called a disappearance

To speculate that it happens when bombs go off is possible just as many other speculations are possible , we will not know when it happens or the timing of it .As for how the world news will explain it no one knows but a very popular speculation is that this is a time when the Man of Sin , the son of perdition can calm the fear and panic that comes on the earth with some plausible explanation, whatever it might be and gain trust of the worlds people .

When it happens people in fear might believe anything at all , even alien abduction since people not in war zones will be raptured as well.

Scripture tells us that this world leader is adored for his wisdom and direction and support him and follow him but does not give specifics of what he says , but whatever it is truly gets the worlds people to follow him

no one knows for certain if we will be raptured before, during, or after. there are three ways to believe and no one is right or wrong. i believe i will be here during it all. all the bad things to come i believe us Christians will be here to witness it. i believe we will be protected to a degree though because the wrath of god is not aimed at us but i still feel i will be a part of it in one way. id rather be prepared and feel this way then not have my guard up and wonder why im not raptured when things in revelation start to happen.obviously id love to be wrong because the thought of what is ahead of my family in near future is scary but i also know god will not let Satan touch us.

I was thinking about the Rapture today, and I was wondering how the world news would explain the disappearance of millions of people - when a theory struck me:

What if God timed the Rapture at the same moment nations were hit with nuclear or hydrogen bomb/missile attacks?

Or is one of the purposes of the Rapture to show the world God does exist, and this is His wake-up call?

Disappearance?

I dont think she really meant disappearance. she just was referring to us all being caught up in the sky with Jesus. I think

No, I meant disappearance. I'm talking about the Rapture here - not the Second Coming.

sorry for the correction then... i guess im confused. rapture/second coming.

I believe that Jesus is coming for us at the second coming also know as the rapture. and every eye shall see him . there is no secret coming. so i don't think there is going to be a big need to explain away any disappearance because the bible states Jesus will return after every person has heard of him meaning we all know. we either choose Jesus or reject him.

I don't want this thread to turn into a debate on whether there will be a secret Rapture or not. That's why I titled the thread "For believers in the Rapture only."

Thanks.

well we all believe in the rapture... its the timing of the rapture that goes along with your question that is why onelight said this " I guess that all depends one when you believe that being "Caught Up" will take place" im sure its safe to say we all as Christians believe in the rapture.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

I was thinking about the Rapture today, and I was wondering how the world news would explain the disappearance of millions of people - when a theory struck me:

What if God timed the Rapture at the same moment nations were hit with nuclear or hydrogen bomb/missile attacks?

Or is one of the purposes of the Rapture to show the world God does exist, and this is His wake-up call?

Disappearance?

I dont think she really meant disappearance. she just was referring to us all being caught up in the sky with Jesus. I think

No, I meant disappearance. I'm talking about the Rapture here - not the Second Coming.

I believe that Jesus is coming for us at the second coming also know as the rapture. and every eye shall see him . there is no secret coming. so i don't think there is going to be a big need to explain away any disappearance because the bible states Jesus will return after every person has heard of him meaning we all know. we either choose Jesus or reject him.

I don't want this thread to turn into a debate on whether there will be a secret Rapture or not. That's why I titled the thread "For believers in the Rapture only."

Thanks.

well we all believe in the rapture... its the timing of the rapture that goes along with your question that is why onelight said this " I guess that all depends one when you believe that being "Caught Up" will take place" im sure its safe to say we all as Christians believe in the rapture.

Pre-Tribulation Rapture.

Disappearance?

Thanks.

Pre-Tribulation Rapture.

you will as you already see can get a ton of different answers because it depends on what they believe as when the rapture happens. interesting topic though. if i we do get raptured out as the pre tribbers believe i would bet this would be a cover up cnn and a lot of the news stations would cover it. they will not make it a rapture thing but an alien thing or something crazy. rapture on news no way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I guess that all depends one when you believe that being "Caught Up" will take place.

I'm a Pre-Tribber! :cool2:

I'm not. :cool2:

Would you like the title change to "For Believers in The Pre-Trib Rapture Only"?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Would you like the title change to "For Believers in The Pre-Trib Rapture Only"?

Yes! :laugh:

Done

The Harpazo aka rapture is meant for the LORD to fulfill His promise to protect HIS children from the Great Tribulation that will be a very extreme and very severe time of trial and testing of all people on earth followed by His wrath.

We are not destined unto wrath and the LORD protects us from His wrath by the rapture being taken up into the air with Jesus , It seems so strange that people who do not thoroughly study this topic express a misunderstanding with extreme force , why it be so difficult to accept ALL of the LORDS word is strange . People ask God to heal their bodies and provide food and finances but don't understand that God has told us , promised us that He will remove us from the Great trib so we don't have to go through it

The rapture is definitely Not the 2nd coming , people will notice the True born again believers are no longer around ,but the time when people see Christ coming is the 2nd advent or 2nd coming to earth

Yes when the rapture happens and we are caught up into the air with Jesus people on earth will no longer see us so it can be called a disappearance

To speculate that it happens when bombs go off is possible just as many other speculations are possible , we will not know when it happens or the timing of it .As for how the world news will explain it no one knows but a very popular speculation is that this is a time when the Man of Sin , the son of perdition can calm the fear and panic that comes on the earth with some plausible explanation, whatever it might be and gain trust of the worlds people .

When it happens people in fear might believe anything at all , even alien abduction since people not in war zones will be raptured as well.

Scripture tells us that this world leader is adored for his wisdom and direction and support him and follow him but does not give specifics of what he says , but whatever it is truly gets the worlds people to follow him

no one knows for certain if we will be raptured before, during, or after. there are three ways to believe and no one is right or wrong. i believe i will be here during it all. all the bad things to come i believe us Christians will be here to witness it. i believe we will be protected to a degree though because the wrath of god is not aimed at us but i still feel i will be a part of it in one way. id rather be prepared and feel this way then not have my guard up and wonder why im not raptured when things in revelation start to happen.obviously id love to be wrong because the thought of what is ahead of my family in near future is scary but i also know god will not let Satan touch us.

Everyone has the right or freewill to believe as they wish to but the thing I find so strange is why people who do not believe in pre trib rapture are totally unable to provide scripture that supports their view,,as I repeatedly say when a person accepts ALL of GODS WORD how can you say otherwise ?

As i often say every time I provide scripture that reveals a truth and ask how they deny it ,,it always comes back to the same ol thing ,,they hang their hat on a couple of scriptures in 1 or 2 chapters and are never willing to see anything more than what they prefer to see ,if a person truly believes that the Holy Bible is GODS WORD

2 Timothy 3

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

But some people flat out refuse to acknowledge ALL scripture, but rather hold exclusive to what supports their view...

Many scriptures show a pre trib rapture as the only logical truth , it is those scriptures that override other views that those who choose not to believe also choose not to acknowledge,,very strange indeed, if a person believes the bible is GODS WORD then why deny it?

do you have scripture that proves your opinion ?

how would you handle it when scripture is given that refutes your opinion?

since the topic is no longer really what we are now debating. maybe you could start a new topic and get some input with Scriptures going both ways. i don't recall seeing scriptures pointing your way either so this would be a good adult mature topic..

Everyone has the right or freewill to believe as they wish to but the thing I find so strange is why people who do not believe in pre trib rapture are totally unable to provide scripture that supports their view,,as I repeatedly say when a person accepts ALL of GODS WORD how can you say otherwise ?

As i often say every time I provide scripture that reveals a truth and ask how they deny it ,,it always comes back to the same ol thing ,,they hang their hat on a couple of scriptures in 1 or 2 chapters and are never willing to see anything more than what they prefer to see ,if a person truly believes that the Holy Bible is GODS WORD

2 Timothy 3

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

But some people flat out refuse to acknowledge ALL scripture, but rather hold exclusive to what supports their view...

Many scriptures show a pre trib rapture as the only logical truth , it is those scriptures that override other views that those who choose not to believe also choose not to acknowledge,,very strange indeed, if a person believes the bible is GODS WORD then why deny it?

do you have scripture that proves your opinion ?

how would you handle it when scripture is given that refutes your opinion?

since the topic is no longer really what we are now debating. maybe you could start a new topic and get some input with Scriptures going both ways. i don't recall seeing scriptures pointing your way either so this would be a good adult mature topic..

what did 2 Timothy 3 have to do with rapture?