• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

I was thinking about the Rapture today, and I was wondering how the world news would explain the disappearance of millions of people - when a theory struck me:

What if God timed the Rapture at the same moment nations were hit with nuclear or hydrogen bomb/missile attacks?

Or is one of the purposes of the Rapture to show the world God does exist, and this is His wake-up call?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I was thinking about the Rapture today, and I was wondering how the world news would explain the disappearance of millions of people - when a theory struck me:

What if God timed the Rapture at the same moment nations were hit with nuclear or hydrogen bomb/missile attacks?

Or is one of the purposes of the Rapture to show the world God does exist, and this is His wake-up call?

His wake up call is now. Wake up out of the darkness and put on the Light (Romans 13). I am not looking for a hole in the ground or a hole in the sky, I am going to be caught up in the cloud of Glory here on Earth and rule the nations with a rod of iron.

Guest Editor1

Disappearance?

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

it is no secret. When Jesus returns the whole world will see.

Disappearance?

I dont think she really meant disappearance. she just was referring to us all being caught up in the sky with Jesus. I think

Disappearance?

I dont think she really meant disappearance. she just was referring to us all being caught up in the sky with Jesus. I think

No, I meant disappearance. I'm talking about the Rapture here - not the Second Coming.

Disappearance?

No, I meant disappearance. I'm talking about the Rapture here - not the Second Coming.

sorry for the correction then... i guess im confused. rapture/second coming.

I believe that Jesus is coming for us at the second coming also know as the rapture. and every eye shall see him . there is no secret coming. so i don't think there is going to be a big need to explain away any disappearance because the bible states Jesus will return after every person has heard of him meaning we all know. we either choose Jesus or reject him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I guess that all depends one when you believe that being "Caught Up" will take place.

Disappearance?

sorry for the correction then... i guess im confused. rapture/second coming.

I believe that Jesus is coming for us at the second coming also know as the rapture. and every eye shall see him . there is no secret coming. so i don't think there is going to be a big need to explain away any disappearance because the bible states Jesus will return after every person has heard of him meaning we all know. we either choose Jesus or reject him.

I don't want this thread to turn into a debate on whether there will be a secret Rapture or not. That's why I titled the thread "For believers in the Rapture only."

Thanks.

I guess that all depends one when you believe that being "Caught Up" will take place.

I'm a Pre-Tribber! :cool2: