Tinky

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I believe in the Spiritual Interpretation of I Thess 4 - not the Unspiritual Interpretation.

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The Harpazo aka rapture is meant for the LORD to fulfill His promise to protect HIS children from the Great Tribulation that will be a very extreme and very severe time of trial and testing of all people on earth followed by His wrath.

We are not destined unto wrath and the LORD protects us from His wrath by the rapture being taken up into the air with Jesus , It seems so strange that people who do not thoroughly study this topic express a misunderstanding with extreme force , why it be so difficult to accept ALL of the LORDS word is strange . People ask God to heal their bodies and provide food and finances but don't understand that God has told us , promised us that He will remove us from the Great trib so we don't have to go through it

The rapture is definitely Not the 2nd coming , people will notice the True born again believers are no longer around ,but the time when people see Christ coming is the 2nd advent or 2nd coming to earth

No one knows when either will happen

Yes when the rapture happens and we are caught up into the air with Jesus people on earth will no longer see us so it can be called a disappearance

To speculate that it happens when bombs go off is possible just as many other speculations are possible , we will not know when it happens or the timing of it .As for how the world news will explain it no one knows but a very popular speculation is that this is a time when the Man of Sin , the son of perdition can calm the fear and panic that comes on the earth with some plausible explanation, whatever it might be and gain trust of the worlds people .

When it happens people in fear might believe anything at all , even alien abduction since people not in war zones will be raptured as well.

Scripture tells us that this world leader is adored for his wisdom and direction and support him and follow him but does not give specifics of what he says , but whatever it is truly gets the worlds people to follow him

no one knows for certain if we will be raptured before, during, or after. there are three ways to believe and no one is right or wrong. i believe i will be here during it all. all the bad things to come i believe us Christians will be here to witness it. i believe we will be protected to a degree though because the wrath of god is not aimed at us but i still feel i will be a part of it in one way. id rather be prepared and feel this way then not have my guard up and wonder why im not raptured when things in revelation start to happen.obviously id love to be wrong because the thought of what is ahead of my family in near future is scary but i also know god will not let Satan touch us.

Everyone has the right or freewill to believe as they wish to but the thing I find so strange is why people who do not believe in pre trib rapture are totally unable to provide scripture that supports their view,,as I repeatedly say when a person accepts ALL of GODS WORD how can you say otherwise ?

As i often say every time I provide scripture that reveals a truth and ask how they deny it ,,it always comes back to the same ol thing ,,they hang their hat on a couple of scriptures in 1 or 2 chapters and are never willing to see anything more than what they prefer to see ,if a person truly believes that the Holy Bible is GODS WORD

2 Timothy 3

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

But some people flat out refuse to acknowledge ALL scripture, but rather hold exclusive to what supports their view...

Many scriptures show a pre trib rapture as the only logical truth , it is those scriptures that override other views that those who choose not to believe also choose not to acknowledge,,very strange indeed, if a person believes the bible is GODS WORD then why deny it?

do you have scripture that proves your opinion ?

how would you handle it when scripture is given that refutes your opinion?

since the topic is no longer really what we are now debating. maybe you could start a new topic and get some input with Scriptures going both ways. i don't recall seeing scriptures pointing your way either so this would be a good adult mature topic..

what did 2 Timothy 3 have to do with rapture?

You made my point,

which indicates that this is not a topic that you have thoroughly studied.

IF you believe what 2 Timothy 3 says ,,it means that 100% of the ENTIRE bible are words that GOD has put on the hearts of the men who wrote it...it means that GOD SAID IT

it means that whatever is in the bible GOD said it,,so you must include it in any interpretation of the topic

which means that any scripture in the bible is what GOD has said

and Mike further proves my point as he leaves out scripture that provides a deeper understanding, just exactly what I have said ,,,there is so much more that reveals that his understanding is missing a lot , like chocolate cake missing the chocolate :)

i must be missing something. i am always learning never at the point where i know everything so please point out what part in 2 tim chapter 3 where it talks about rapture . if someone wants to teach me to learn their way of thinking i need scriptures to go study. and i mean about rapture timing only because this is what is being debated. right? or am i missing something.?

The Harpazo aka rapture is meant for the LORD to fulfill His promise to protect HIS children from the Great Tribulation that will be a very extreme and very severe time of trial and testing of all people on earth followed by His wrath.

We are not destined unto wrath and the LORD protects us from His wrath by the rapture being taken up into the air with Jesus , It seems so strange that people who do not thoroughly study this topic express a misunderstanding with extreme force , why it be so difficult to accept ALL of the LORDS word is strange . People ask God to heal their bodies and provide food and finances but don't understand that God has told us , promised us that He will remove us from the Great trib so we don't have to go through it

The rapture is definitely Not the 2nd coming , people will notice the True born again believers are no longer around ,but the time when people see Christ coming is the 2nd advent or 2nd coming to earth

No one knows when either will happen

Yes when the rapture happens and we are caught up into the air with Jesus people on earth will no longer see us so it can be called a disappearance

To speculate that it happens when bombs go off is possible just as many other speculations are possible , we will not know when it happens or the timing of it .As for how the world news will explain it no one knows but a very popular speculation is that this is a time when the Man of Sin , the son of perdition can calm the fear and panic that comes on the earth with some plausible explanation, whatever it might be and gain trust of the worlds people .

When it happens people in fear might believe anything at all , even alien abduction since people not in war zones will be raptured as well.

Scripture tells us that this world leader is adored for his wisdom and direction and support him and follow him but does not give specifics of what he says , but whatever it is truly gets the worlds people to follow him

no one knows for certain if we will be raptured before, during, or after. there are three ways to believe and no one is right or wrong. i believe i will be here during it all. all the bad things to come i believe us Christians will be here to witness it. i believe we will be protected to a degree though because the wrath of god is not aimed at us but i still feel i will be a part of it in one way. id rather be prepared and feel this way then not have my guard up and wonder why im not raptured when things in revelation start to happen.obviously id love to be wrong because the thought of what is ahead of my family in near future is scary but i also know god will not let Satan touch us.

Everyone has the right or freewill to believe as they wish to but the thing I find so strange is why people who do not believe in pre trib rapture are totally unable to provide scripture that supports their view,,as I repeatedly say when a person accepts ALL of GODS WORD how can you say otherwise ?

As i often say every time I provide scripture that reveals a truth and ask how they deny it ,,it always comes back to the same ol thing ,,they hang their hat on a couple of scriptures in 1 or 2 chapters and are never willing to see anything more than what they prefer to see ,if a person truly believes that the Holy Bible is GODS WORD

2 Timothy 3

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

But some people flat out refuse to acknowledge ALL scripture, but rather hold exclusive to what supports their view...

Many scriptures show a pre trib rapture as the only logical truth , it is those scriptures that override other views that those who choose not to believe also choose not to acknowledge,,very strange indeed, if a person believes the bible is GODS WORD then why deny it?

do you have scripture that proves your opinion ?

how would you handle it when scripture is given that refutes your opinion?

since the topic is no longer really what we are now debating. maybe you could start a new topic and get some input with Scriptures going both ways. i don't recall seeing scriptures pointing your way either so this would be a good adult mature topic..

what did 2 Timothy 3 have to do with rapture?

You made my point,

which indicates that this is not a topic that you have thoroughly studied.

IF you believe what 2 Timothy 3 says ,,it means that 100% of the ENTIRE bible are words that GOD has put on the hearts of the men who wrote it...it means that GOD SAID IT

it means that whatever is in the bible GOD said it,,so you must include it in any interpretation of the topic

which means that any scripture in the bible is what GOD has said

and Mike further proves my point as he leaves out scripture that provides a deeper understanding, just exactly what I have said ,,,there is so much more that reveals that his understanding is missing a lot , like chocolate cake missing the chocolate :)

i must be missing something. i am always learning never at the point where i know everything so please point out what part in 2 tim chapter 3 where it talks about rapture . if someone wants to teach me to learn their way of thinking i need scriptures to go study. and i mean about rapture timing only because this is what is being debated. right? or am i missing something.?

Sorry that I must laugh but the point is that since All scripture is what GOD has said , it means that from cover to cover of the Holy Bible which is GODS WORD from Genesis to the Revelation of Christ and any or every book in between are things that GOD has said so that regardless of whether the scripture is in Matthew , Zech , Zeph , or any other book in the HOLY BIBLE , when it pertains to a topic ;it must be included in order to get the FULLEST understanding and not just a part of it that can be misunderstood

What I am saying is that there are many scriptures in many books of GODS WORD THE HOLY BIBLE, that must be included, which you and Mike have not included which leads to your misunderstanding

Excluding or not wanting to include scripture pertaining to the topic will mislead you, and that is what many people do , they choose not to include because then it throws their theory out the window because it refutes how they choose to interpret :)

sorry to have made you laugh. i didn't know i said anything funny. all i am trying to say is that god does NOT say when he is coming and his second coming is only mentioned a couple times in the bible and neither tell us when. all i was trying to say is since there is no where in scripture saying we wont be here during tribulation is why i believe we will be. if you know scripture that say something different please tell me id love to read it. this is all my point is.

Danielzk

THE HOLY BIBLE, that must be included, which you and Mike have not included which leads to your misunderstanding

Well, before we go into everyone misunderstanding everything, to be fair I would have to write a small book with all the scriptures about Pre-Trib rapture, and I do my best to keep it short and simple for forum use. To cover everything would mean a very long post.

What is your view on this?

Jesus Is Lord.

id read it

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

Debate the subject not the person. It is possible to disagree with someone on a topic without insulting them. Respect each other in the love of God. :thumbsup:

Please let's stay on topic. The OP is below. If you would like to debate something else please start another thread or we will do it for you. Posts that are insulting in nature will simply be hidden.

In Christ,

GE

I was thinking about the Rapture today, and I was wondering how the world news would explain the disappearance of millions of people - when a theory struck me:

What if God timed the Rapture at the same moment nations were hit with nuclear or hydrogen bomb/missile attacks?

Or is one of the purposes of the Rapture to show the world God does exist, and this is His wake-up call?

Because we are belilevers in the Word of God, the issue is not necessarily quoting scripture here, the issue is "Taking heed HOW you hear" (Luke 8:18).

Are you wanting to convey the Spiritual Understanding of being Caught Up, or the Unspiritual Understanding?

:lightbulb2:

Edited by Myriad Force

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

There will be no cover up or Alien took us explanation. There will be nothing to explain, but what they experienced in the days of Noah that only knew something was wrong when Noah and his family went into the Ark. The Word will know exactly what had happened when we are taken, and Sudden destruction soon to follow as God purges this earth as he did did once before of all those that rejected him.

Thanks! Those are the kind of ideas I'm looking for.

Again, please, I don't want this to be a thread for/against a pre-tribulation rapture - there are lots of those. I would simply like to discuss how the world will explain away those who are raptured.

See again the title of the thread.

Thank-you! :heart:

How do the mortals here relate to Acts 14:22 - "Through much tribulation you enter the Kingdom".

For those that believe in the Natural Interpretation of I Thess 4 - are you going to be dodging 747's and Lear Jets when you are caught up into the natural clouds, will the crease in your white robes be ruined?

:halo:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

How do the mortals here relate to Acts 14:22 - "Through much tribulation you enter the Kingdom".

That has nothing to do with salvation. We enter the Kingdom through the sacrifice of Jesus, when we repent and place our faith in Him.

That has nothing to do with salvation. We enter the Kingdom through the sacrifice of Jesus, when we repent and place our faith in Him.

Salvation is Spirit, Soul, and Body (I Thess 5:23). Hmm, the same epistle that being "caught up" is in. There is no death in Jesus. If you believe all the way into Him, you will put on immortality and rule the Earth.

John 8:51 He that keeps my sayings shall never see death - spiritual or physical.