• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

I'm in the UK too.

Contact your local CAB office for advice and help.

If you don't know where it is use this link.

http://www.citizensa...x/getadvice.htm

At the bottom of the link just put in your post code.

The CAB office should be able to contact your local council about this problem and write any letters you may need.

Praying for you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  13

Just keep in front of God, He will direct your path as He said. God loves you and is faithful in all His ways. Sounds like you have some good suggeestions here. God bless

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/17/1962

Thankyou everybody for replying to my post

Seriousseeker.............I have taken photos of all the mess, just have to take a couple of the dirty drains over running and I will be sending an e-mail to Enviromental Health with photo's

attached. Thankyou for helping me.

OldShep.....................I have already had a breakdown in 2009 due to the ignorant people living above us. When you are exposed to continuous noise for 8 months, even a saint would

find it hard to cope. The others may well have tossed rubbish anywhere they saw fit but this is the UK, they are not stupid, they know what the bins are provided

for. When they enter our country they have to take an oath to abide by the rules, which I would presume would include not trashing the neighbourhood and not

putting other people's health at risk. Their homes look quite up to date from what I can see with their wall mounted plasma's. Thankyou for your reply and if I am

wrong please accept my apologies but I did detect a hint of sarcasm in it.

FresnoJoe..................Thankyou for answering

Tinky...........................Thankyou Tinky, that is what I am going to do now. If they can live in the squaller, we certainly can't.

MorningGlory..............Thankyou MorningGlory and thankyou for praying.

lorrie323.....................Thankyou lorrie323

ncn.............................Thankyou ncn, and a big thankyou for the link you have provided. I appreciate that.

worshiper70................Thankyou so much for replying. Yes, I have had some very good suggestions and I really do appreciate each one. Lovely, kind people.

I have given all of this to Jesus. I had done so before but still kept getting angry and disliking these people so much for what they are doing. I know that when I give it to my best friend Jesus I have to learn and accept to leave it with Him and allow Him to deal with it. It is hard because at times I still find myself going off on one. He knows me better than what I know myself and even when these people infuriate me I HAVE to leave it with Him.

Once again thankyou so much for your help and advice, it is very much appreciated.

Elaine

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Thankyou for your reply and if I am

wrong please accept my apologies but I did detect a hint of sarcasm in it.

No sarcasm Mom, I just shared with you what the Lord Lead me to do.....in my country, some of those people caused a great amount of anger within me, later they became close friends..

May the Lord Bless you....good bye.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Over immigration is crowding our streets with cars in the city where I live. Over here (US), everyone in the world wants to move here, besides the legal immigration we have the illegal immigration from our Southern border. When I meet a new immigrant I am very respectful to them. Once I stopped to help a Latino (Hispanic) women with children in the car, I tried to be of help to her. If she was illegal, then I don't want her in my country, nevertheless, I treated her with all kindness.

Unchecked immigration was the Democratic strategy, so that there wouldn't be "enough old white men" to vote them out of power, IMO.