Sola Scriptora

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I've seen those links. That's not what a source is. Im talking about qualified biblical scholars, supporting your claims.

how about John MacArthur? is he "qualified" enough for you? who are your "scholars"?

This is not really a "proof". There are plenty of good scholars who hold other positions on this issue.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1 :emot-pray::emot-hug:

Revelations 3=10 new spirit filled life bible

because you have kept my comand to perserver i wil also keep you from the hour of trial which shall come up on the whole world to test those who dwell on the earth

i always go to the source of gods word when it comes to topics or on talks like this as gods living word never lies it is when we base our facts on mans doctrine and on mans understanding then this is wear we seem to lose it

i spent my time going over this thread tonight and i think i am going to stick with ownigsaseagles on this one at times we wil not see eye to eye with things as we all seem to be reading from diffrent translations and to what we are comfterbal with i never worship a translation or mans ideas or mans knowledge on topics such as this

i have also sat in on lectures on this subject alone that is being talked about know

i have also noticed that no one has pointed this out in this topic as i have this highlighted in my own bible

Matthew 24 verse 14 new spirit filled life bible and the gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a wittness to all the nations and then the end wil come

so unless the gospel has not yet been preached to all the nations how come these topics keep poping up its not just on forums i am noticing this but also in the comunity i live i am noticing this wear i use to clean at uni i heard unit students who wear christians talking on these same points as most in this topic have been talking on

i think owingsaseagles made a good point when he stated on the great comission and the sermon on the mount

unles you are sure you can tell me you have this prophetic gift to for see into the futer or futer events i would like to hear it

only god knows when these things will happen yet he also promises us that he wil not alow no harm to come to those that are his

right now in india and threw out east aisa christians are already suffering i am involved with gospel for aisa i get their news letter sent to my personal email acount and gospal for aisa gives me acurate up dates to what is happening with christians in the countrys i mentioned

we are lucky we have not experianced this yet with in our own countrys that we live in even though some feel they are already going threw persecution

you wil know when this is to come as i am sure you wil not handle being thrown in jail on false lies or be put in a situation wear a whole comunity rises up against you to the point of stoning you to death or to the point of being put in prison and in a labor camp right now their are many brothers and sisters suffering for this gospel that most like to argue about when it comes to ones own knowledge with out going to the source of gods word and trusting in the holy spirit to guide you to the truth of what you are reading

i dont even worship those in leadership roles even though it tels me to be submisive god gave us a brain and we should be able to use that brain with out basing our trust in mans doctrine just because he says he hears from god and has this gift and we are too trust him

what has ever hapend to using commen sence

honestly people can you say you wil be able to handle what our other brothers and sisters in the lord are facing know and it is not even the end times it is 2007

it also says this in Revelations 3

11 behold i am coming quickly hold fast to what you have that no one may take your crown

12 he who over comes i wil make him a pillar in the temple of my god and he shall go out no more i wil write on him the name of my god the new jerusalem which comes down out out of the heaven from my god and i wil write on him my new name

13 he who has an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches

so unless you have a prophetic gift or have dreams that can predict the futer of what has been talked on i would like to hear this

yet i am going to stick by gods word as gods living word never lets me down like wear mans doctrine and mans knoweldge and his own understanding this wil let me down

my faith in this whole matter rests in christ and in christ alone

even my wif to be who lives in the philippines and is a pastor has to be very care ful in her own country

you wil know its the end times or post tribulations as most are talking hear when i said what is happening know in india and in east asia begins to happen in our own coutrys to wear the freedom we so much love get to a point wear its take off us

from damo