back2thebible

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2

and again I have only what I can plainly read in the bible, and from what is written, from the Genesis account and what we see written in the book of Jude 1:6-7

And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

using Sodom and Gomorrah as being SIMILIAR MANNER to what the angels did you can only come to 2 conclusions, 1. they had homosexual sex like the people of the two cities or 2. they like the men of Sodom and Gommorah went after strange sex

either way sexual immorality was the base of the sins committed

considering what the Jewish people have always believed, as it was written by them, Its apparent that angels had sex with human women and produced giants

well, yes that is what we are discussing, what we can plainly see from scripture. so let's carefully read the Genesis account together brother..i love when cobwebs disappear and the Holy Spirit reveals all truth to us.

please disregard my post #41 brainstorm, aside from the Strong's info.

Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

now would you please answer my question as to how you perceive it ?

were the sons of God in that account, angels or men?

I believe they most definately were angels

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

yes you answered me in post #56 already brother.

although we should note, that they were no longer angels. they chose to leave their first estate for the human form.

angels cannot have sex with humans and produce offspring.

yes you answered me in post #56 already brother.

although we should note, that they were no longer angels. they chose to leave their first estate for the human form.

angels cannot have sex with humans and produce offspring.

I'm on Moderator Review right now, I don't see my post until a moderator ok's it so sometimes I answer twice because I forgot I already answered it, sorry about that

so your thinking is angels can leave their estate as an angel and can become human?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

well, i am basing that on the interpretation that becoming human and going after strange flesh is leaving their first estate.

if i am not mistaken, we are in agreement that angels can manifest in human form.

although i am aware of demonic manifestation in the spiritual realm concerning sexual activity.

well, i am basing that on the interpretation that becoming human and going after strange flesh is leaving their first estate.

if i am not mistaken, we are in agreement that angels can manifest in human form.

although i am aware of demonic manifestation in the spiritual realm concerning sexual activity.

well in not so many words then, I would say were in some sort of agreement, although I think the only discrepancy is the form of angels, from the bible they are called flames of fire, ministering spirits, and in the bible we plainly see they have ability to take on human form.

we also see them in the bible in a form of heavenly host, possibly their natural state of being, I am under the belief that angels are of the substance we don't comprehend, where they are like capable of what we see Jesus doing after His resurrection, walking through walls and yet materializing to have someone touch Him to see that He is not just a ghost. this concept is outside our laws of physics

but none the less we see both angels and Jesus, able to manifest in human form and then for all practical purposes disappear or walk through a wall

Its my belief that angels who lived in the heavenly abode, chose to disobey God and live with humans teaching them many things that God was not happy about, whether or not you or I believe angels have the ability to create offspring, we see that some form of sexual immoral acts took place according to Jude, while people might not understand the possibilities of these things, from scripture we see a race of giants that infested the land and while no DNA have been sampled from these giants,

I would be quite certian that athiestic institutions such as Smithsonian have already discovered the secret of the giants, which is exactly why they are quickly swept away from public view, as recorded accounts of finding giants have gone through history, even here in America 9 and 10 foot humans were discovered in I think Wisconson, yet you never see any of these findings displayed

its because the giants give undisputable proof that the bible is true, because the DNA is the smoking gun so to say

Its even hard for some Christians to except the supernatural events of what the bible teaches, even to the point where some Christians try to figure out miracles such as the parting of the red sea as a natural wind and a low tide and a high point in the bottom of the sea that goes across as bieng what occured in the story of Moses

a story is going around that our military in the recent war in Afghanistan killed a giant that lived in a cave, the dimensions of this being is huge, of course its not confirmed by media, but again the bible said the nephilim would be before and after the flood

.... although i am aware of demonic manifestation in the spiritual realm concerning sexual activity.....

.... from scripture we see a race of giants that infested the land....

Hum....

And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. Hebrews 1:6-7

Think Angels Even Fallen Angels Can Recreate Themselves

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? Hebrews 1:13-14

And Somehow Become Physical Dudes

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:26-27

And Speaking Of Giants

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

Does Jesus Love

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.Romans 5:8

Them

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Or

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. Acts 10:34-35

Should We Even Care

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

Another Look At Our Brothers Both Great And Small

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Fallen angels and churches?

Scripture states that the church is the body and Christ is the head of the body.

I've always understood the 7 fallen angels (Pastors) represented 7 common spiritual deficits a church leader needs to be aware of when shepherding the flock.

The letters are to those who may have stumbled in their leadership and the corrective action needed to stand.

IMO....