BlessedByTheBest

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

In Great Love...I accept the fact that some won't believe...but it will not negate my belief...and I truly believe, unbelief, is a stumbling block for what God wants done upon the earth...

The Bible itself says that if everything had of been written that happened...There would not have been enough books to hold it all...

(so therefore: There are many many things that can happen that aren't even in The Bible...)

Amazing that even Jesus was Raised From The Dead...and people saw Him...

Amazing that The Very Same Spirit That Raised Jesus From The Dead...Lives In Us...

Amazing that even today...God Is Alive!!! And We Can Pray!!! Whew...

Thank You Lord For Those of us That Do Believe!!!

It has taken a very long time for me to be In Him-to the best of my ability-and to grow In Him...and it is astounding how my beliefs have changed In Seeking, Knocking and Asking...

Glory To Man?

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

Or Glory To God?

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

I'm going to go with what is said in the article here: http://www.gotquestions.org/near-death-experiences.html when it comes to near death experiences.

I don't have all the answers, but I'm extremely cautious about accepting these experiences at face value because there is so much deception in the world, and the silence of scripture on the subject. The best way to validate them, to me, would be through much prayer and study. Scripture is our source of truth in any case, no matter what the experience may be.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Which is why I asked the question: what if their experiences are confirmed by scripture?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Which is why I asked the question: what if their experiences are confirmed by scripture?

Satan knows scripture better than we do.

That would be fine, but Scripture seems to be largely silent on the issue of near death experiences. I don't have an answer for you on that except that if the Bible is silent on the issue its not something I'm going to spent a lot of time on -- though I do admit being curious as anyone about whether they are real or not. We've been called as believers to spread the gospel, and that's more than enough to keep me busy. :)

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Satan knows scripture better than we do.

True of some Christians, but it shouldn't be. After all, we walk in God's revelation. That's why the letter kills but the spirit gives life. The enemy can only hope to try and twist scripture. I'm not saying that all of these stories must be true, but to completely discount all of them seems to me to be going to the other extreme, that's all. Anyway, let God judge and show us what is right :)

What are the scriptures that confirm Tamara Laroux's experience?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I'm wondering how scripture can do that?

Scripture can answer whether or not such things are possible / plausible (and I think it tells us these things do not occur), but not whether a specific claim is correct.

I'm wondering how scripture can do that?

Scripture can answer whether or not such things are possible / plausible (and I think it tells us these things do not occur), but not whether a specific claim is correct.

I agree.

There are 2 things that immediately scream "fake" in that video. One is at 6:10 into the video and the other is at 12:21.