Hell Is Real.

/

Hell Is Eternal.

Jesus Tells The Truth.

So, What Is There To Deny?

Why Teach His Words Are Void?

And On Worthy Of All Places?

Beloved, Do You See?

I assume for forgiveness you have repented?

I have not taught any position regarding hell and to the contrary have claimed no position. You have become very effective at placing straw man arguments of my position in this as you did, in similar manner, attempt to position me against my beloved ANZACS.

Are you willing to repent?

Deu_5:20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Ninaho, are you willing to answer Joe's questions he asked? What do you believe hell is and do you believe it is eternal? What do you believe about the judgment of the lake of fire and do you blame God for the choices man makes?

Joe owes you nothing but what he is led to share. To hover over his apology as one hovering over someone asking for forgiveness with a vengeance demanding more to appease you is not Christ like.

I assume for forgiveness you have repented?

I have not taught any position regarding hell and to the contrary have claimed no position. You have become very effective at placing straw man arguments of my position in this as you did, in similar manner, attempt to position me against my beloved ANZACS.

Are you willing to repent?

Deu_5:20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Amen~!

Yes Beloved

I Am Appalled You Took Offense

For As An American Veteran I Only Desired To Honor Our Beloved ANZACS

And Yes I Did Forgot To Mention The Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels Who Saved My Buddy's Life During WW II

This Sailor Boy Salutes The Fighting Men Of Australia

And Please Don't Be Offended

By My Love

Guest ninhao

Yes Beloved

I Am Appalled You Took Offense

For As An American Veteran I Only Desired To Honor Our Beloved ANZACS

And Yes I Did Forgot To Mention The Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels Who Saved My Buddy's Life During WW II

This Sailor Boy Salutes The Fighting Men Of Australia

And Please Don't Be Offended

By My Love

Mr FresnoJoe you made a post that insinuated I was against the works of my beloved ANZACS and expect me to be benevolent?

A sin against an infinite God requires an infinite sentence. How does this work logically ?

Logic has nothing to do with faith or trust. Logic,more than not, is against faith and trust. Many times, logic does not allow faith or trust to be active, but dead.

Proverbs 3:5-6 is not just word to read and, through logic, come to find its truth.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,

And lean not on your own understanding;

In all your ways acknowledge Him,

And He shall direct your paths.

To trust in salvation through Christ is also trusting in all He has told us. There is no cherry picking scriptures between what sound good to us and what we would rather do without. Trying to understand a infinite God with our finite minds is impossible, and if I can coin your term, not logical at all, so we trust in His word that He sends us a Teacher, His Holy Spirit.

Matthew 6:9-15

In this manner, therefore, pray:

Our Father in heaven,

Hallowed be Your name.

Your kingdom come.

Your will be done

On earth as
it is
in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts,

As we forgive our debtors.

And do not lead us into temptation,

But deliver us from the evil one.

For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Guest ninhao

Ninaho, are you willing to answer Joe's questions he asked? What do you believe hell is and do you believe it is eternal? What do you believe about the judgment of the lake of fire and do you blame God for the choices man makes?

Joe owes you nothing but what he is led to share. To hover over his apology as one hovering over someone asking for forgiveness with a vengeance demanding more to appease you is not Christ like.

Hello OneLight,

I missed this post and will now reply.

I answered FresnoJoes question concerning my current position of hell in pots #68.

The Lake of Fire, in my understanding, is the final destination of all those judged to be in enmity with God. I missed the second part of your question. I believe all men are responsible for their final destination because God has given all men opportunity, and evidence, to believe on Him. I believe any person has the opportunity to be saved. I believe God does not choose for man but offers us the choice of life or death.

Deu_30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

You have made the assertion that FresnoJoe owes me nothing aside from what he is led to share do you give me the same courtesy ?

I have not hovered upon his apology but consider he was fast to speak flippantly but slow, and somewhat frivolous, in reply. I might add it isn't the first occasion Mr FresnoJoe has misrepresented me and so I have precedence to be suspicious of his intentions.

Do you consider it Christ like to use misrepresentation when interrogating a person ?

I make no apology for insisting this poor behavior should cease.

Hello OneLight,

I missed this post and will now reply.

I answered FresnoJoes question concerning my current position of hell in pots #68.

The Lake of Fire, in my understanding, is the final destination of all those judged to be in enmity with God. I missed the second part of your question. I believe all men are responsible for their final destination because God has given all men opportunity, and evidence, to believe on Him. I believe any person has the opportunity to be saved. I believe God does not choose for man but offers us the choice of life or death.

Deu_30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

You have made the assertion that FresnoJoe owes me nothing aside from what he is led to share do you give me the same courtesy ?

I have not hovered upon his apology but consider he was fast to speak flippantly but slow, and somewhat frivolous, in reply. I might add it isn't the first occasion Mr FresnoJoe has misrepresented me and so I have precedence to be suspicious of his intentions.

Do you consider it Christ like to use misrepresentation when interrogating a person ?

I make no apology for insisting this poor behavior should cease.

Joe apologized, you rejected his apology. That is my point.

Guest ninhao

No Apology Needed

Be Blessed, Love, Joe

Under the trust that you have repented I forgive you.

Luk 17:3 KJV Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.