IGNORED

Media shrug at Boston blunders

nebula

That's beyond absurd to have a "bomb drill" during a public event like the Boston marathon.

Any co- ordinator. with half a brain would not do a practice drill at a time like that.

To be honest, it is a dumb question.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

That's beyond absurd to have a "bomb drill" during a public event like the Boston marathon.

Any co- ordinator. with half a brain would not do a practice drill at a time like that.

It may have sounded like a dumb question, but apparently, there is reason to believe they were. I just can't remember which news report was talking about it. In any case, it doesn't make any difference now.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

You come across fairly confident gdemoss that the current evidence is false.

The reason?

The reason I come across fairly confident to you that the current evidence is false is due to your perception of what I have said. I have not said any such thing. I have simply refused to give credibility to that which the media puts forth as truth as if they are always delivering real and actual information to us. I was not comparing our Lords trial to anything. I was using our Lords trial to show perfect evidence that people can be innocent but seen guilty by those who try them. I am not saying these people are innocent, nor guilty. I have no idea and still hold to the position that it would be arrogant of me to think I do know.

Peace is only in Christ.

So you think there are folk who are arrogant for having a view on this crime?

Having a view is one thing...stating it as fact is another. I'm not sure at this point, that all evidence will ever be revealed to the public. That leaves room for a lot of speculation. When bits and pieces of evidence are fed to the public, regardless of the source...people start to play connect the dots to get at the truth of the matter. Consequently there will to be holes/gaps in all theories proposed. IMO anyway. The truth will out eventually...but then people will have to decide whether they want to believe it or not, much like 9/11.

Ok Petra - my view is that the 2 brothers are guilty.

If I'm arrogant for having that view - well that's too bad.

Ok Petra - my view is that the 2 brothers are guilty.

If I'm arrogant for having that view - well that's too bad.

I believe they are guilty as well...I believe that has pretty much been established. I'm referring to all the other bits and pieces of "evidence" floating around. This is where the speculation and theories come into play. Until all the evidence is in, the story remains unfinished. So no, it is not arrogant to believe these two brothers are guilty, but that seems more of a fact than an opinion. Unless of course some one put them up to behaving so guilty after the bombing, but that is pretty unlikely, not impossible, but very unlikely.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2

whether or not you think its absurd, the Boston Globe had published this fact before the Marathon, whether or not the two guys used this information I have no idea? I don't think anyone here has said they were not guilty, its just a big black eye on an agency that might of been running a practice of what if someone planted a bomb at this event, and even with a whole team of navy seals running a scenario right under their noses the real deal happens

this wouldn't be the first time this same kind of thing has happened, the same thing happened on 911 which is why fighter jets couldn't find the real threats as they were running manuevers for this type of scenario

Great Britton had the same thing with they"re bombing of the subway

its just amazing of how either incredibly lucky these terrorist are, or how indepth their intel is

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  429
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  07/31/1974

I thought I heard reporters talking about a bomb drill. But was not sure that I heard correctly. I thought that was rather odd. I never heard of a bomb drill during a actual event such is that.

We must continue to pray!