• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings,

I don't feel bad that Arafat is gone, but I suspect it will only get worse for Israel, and for that I feel bad. In war, it is better to have an enemy that you know than one you don't. Hamas appears pretty strong, and if they get the power, watch out.

I do not sob for Arafat. There comes a point when there is sin unto death:

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

I think Arafat passed that long, long ago.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

P.S. On the radio show last night, it was mentioned that all the symptoms Arafat was displaying was like AIDS. But you can see why this information was not released and the LIBERAL media, certainly wouldn't play this up.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

This is only the last part of an article at: Boston Com News

"It would take an encyclopedia to catalog all of the evil Arafat committed. But that is no excuse for not trying to recall at least some of it.

Perhaps his signal contribution to the practice of political terror was the introduction of warfare against children. On one black date in May 1974, three PLO terrorists slipped from Lebanon into the northern Israeli town of Ma'alot. They murdered two parents and a child whom they found at home, then seized a local school, taking more than 100 boys and girls hostage and threatening to kill them unless a number of imprisoned terrorists were released. When Israeli troops attempted a rescue, the terrorists exploded hand grenades and opened fire on the students. By the time the horror ended, 25 people were dead; 21 of them were children.

Thirty years later, no one speaks of Ma'alot anymore. The dead children have been forgotten. Everyone knows Arafat's name, but who ever recalls the names of his victims?

So let us recall them: Ilana Turgeman. Rachel Aputa. Yocheved Mazoz. Sarah Ben-Shim'on. Yona Sabag. Yafa Cohen. Shoshana Cohen. Michal Sitrok. Malka Amrosy. Aviva Saada. Yocheved Diyi. Yaakov Levi. Yaakov Kabla. Rina Cohen. Ilana Ne'eman. Sarah Madar. Tamar Dahan. Sarah Soper. Lili Morad. David Madar. Yehudit Madar. The 21 dead children of Ma'alot -- 21 of the thousands of who died at Arafat's command."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/01/1985

Greetings,

I was listening to a Christian Radio Station that was interviewing a gentleman that has written a book about the Palestine situation and Arafat. He said that from information gathered from the Mosad (Israeli Intelligence) that Arafat was a pedophile and a homosexual. Guards were often seen ushering in small boys to Arafat's living quarters and that it was reported that Arafat could be heard in his bedroom making so much noise and romping around that the guards had to back off.

Arafat is also estimated to have skimmed off somewhere between $600 million to $3 Billion??? dollars during the time of his ruling over the Palestinians. Right now there is a battle by everyone including his wife over the money. She apparently had a stipend while living in Paris(?) of about $100,000 a week.

Well I guess he knows now what it is like to be "toast".

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Somehow being a sexual deviant is so equal to or worse that being directly or indirectly involved with killing innocent men, women and children through acts of terrorism? Don't get me wrong the things mentioned are certainly bad, but on the continium of good/bad I think they are not nearly as bad as killing innocent peoplen through acts of terrorism.

I think it is interesting that Arafat took refuge in Paris. This reinforces my believe that the French government is not a freind of the USA. How could the actions of France taking in Arafat be understood as anything other than harboring a terrorist? What was it that Bush said he was going to do to states that harbor terrorists?

Edited by pretzelperson

Guest He's taking names
Greetings,

I don't feel bad that Arafat is gone, but I suspect it will only get worse for Israel, and for that I feel bad. In war, it is better to have an enemy that you know than one you don't. Hamas appears pretty strong, and if they get the power, watch out.

I do not sob for Arafat. There comes a point when there is sin unto death:

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

I think Arafat passed that long, long ago.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

P.S. On the radio show last night, it was mentioned that all the symptoms Arafat was displaying was like AIDS. But you can see why this information was not released and the LIBERAL media, certainly wouldn't play this up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are we not also meant to love our enemies as Jesus did? Even if his sin (in your mind) cannot be forgiven surely it is not our place to HATE but to LOVE where others will not. Love because we have learned how to love and forgive from our Lord Jesus...

"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven" matt 5:44-45

in fact re-read that whole section matt 5:43-48.

in His love for you brother :thumbsup:

Simon

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

Are we not also meant to love our enemies as Jesus did? Even if his sin (in your mind) cannot be forgiven surely it is not our place to HATE but to LOVE where others will not. Love because we have learned how to love and forgive from our Lord Jesus...

"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven" matt 5:44-45

Simon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Simon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings,

I am amazed at the number of people who would denigrate me for intimating that Arafat is now in PERDITION. "Oh poor Arafat, I hope he accepted Christ on his death bed!!!" Wake up you people, hate that which is evil and don't pray for those who have passed the point of no return. This man was EVIL, EVIL, EVIL. Why don't you also pray for Satan, after all he once had the position of the "cherub that covereth" and has more power that even Michael the head Archangel.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Greetings,

I am amazed at the number of people who would denigrate me for intimating that Arafat is now in PERDITION. "Oh poor Arafat, I hope he accepted Christ on his death bed!!!" Wake up you people, hate that which is evil and don't pray for those who have passed the point of no return. This man was EVIL, EVIL, EVIL. Why don't you also pray for Satan, after all he once had the position of the "cherub that covereth" and has more power that even Michael the head Archangel.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't seen where anyone is praying for Arafat now that he is dead. It is too late for him now, whatever choice he made he has to live with for all eternity. I think the concern some people have is the obvious hatred for this man in some people's post. We are told to love the sinner and hate the sin, this not only applies to Arafat but to everyone. I do hope that he accepted Christ before he died. We should hope that everyone comes to a saving knowledge of Christ. Jesus died for Arafat just like he died for you. It is not for us to judge where Arafat is now. Yes, he was an evil man but so was the thief on the cross. That thief lived a horrible life right up until his death, but we see that Jesus in all His love and mercy saved even him as he called out for salvation!

God Bless,

Debbie

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Greetings,

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't seen where anyone is praying for Arafat now that he is dead. It is too late for him now, whatever choice he made he has to live with for all eternity. I think the concern some people have is the obvious hatred for this man in some people's post. We are told to love the sinner and hate the sin, this not only applies to Arafat but to everyone. I do hope that he accepted Christ before he died. We should hope that everyone comes to a saving knowledge of Christ. Jesus died for Arafat just like he died for you. It is not for us to judge where Arafat is now. Yes, he was an evil man but so was the thief on the cross. That thief lived a horrible life right up until his death, but we see that Jesus in all His love and mercy saved even him as he called out for salvation!

God Bless,

Debbie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbsup::rolleyes: Well spoken Debbie. Bless you!

Matthew 5

43  "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.'

44  "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

45  so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

46  "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

47  "If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?

48  "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Deb/Wayne...thanks for seeing my point. :thumbsup: