Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Yet the Israelites who fled Pharaoh were baptized when they went through the sea and through Moses in the cloud.

! Corinthians

10:1 For I do not want you to be unaware,1 brothers and sisters,2 that our fathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea, 10:2 and all were baptized3 into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 10:3 and all ate the same spiritual food, 10:4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they were all drinking from the spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Christ.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting

I think it relates to the following scriptures:

1 John 5:8

And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

John 19:34

New King James Version (NKJV)

34 But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out.

and

Mark 1:23

King James Version (KJV)

23 And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,

24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

25 And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him.

IMO....I think the reason why Jesus rebuked the man ties into being born of the water and the spirit.

I don't think Jesus rebuke the man with the unclean spirit because the spirit was giving a false witness/lie, but because the spirit was not born of the water and the spirit and scripture states that there are only three witnesses on earth the Spirit, the water, and the blood.

Edited by Enoc

That is the whole point in your last quote. No fallen angel no demon no unclean spirit no matter how it disguises itself - no one who is not born of a woman out of the amniotic fluid/water can enter heaven - even Jesus came and was born that way. It is through that water, the blood of Jesus and the Holy Spirit that will permit you entry into Heaven.

That is the whole point in your last quote. No fallen angel no demon no unclean spirit no matter how it disguises itself - no one who is not born of a woman out of the amniotic fluid/water can enter heaven - even Jesus came and was born that way. It is through that water, the blood of Jesus and the Holy Spirit that will permit you entry into Heaven.

Where is this stated in scripture?

I should have stated that Jesus died for fallen man not fallen angel, demon, or spirit. He came as a human and died for us - including nature ( that is why all nature and the earth is groaning for His return ). Are you suggesting otherwise??

I should have stated that Jesus died for fallen man not fallen angel, demon, or spirit. He came as a human and died for us - including nature ( that is why all nature and the earth is groaning for His return ). Are you suggesting otherwise??

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm just asking for scripture that backs up Mr. Kelly's claim.

Did you read his Q & A? He gives references.

Those references are Jack Kelly's interpretation of what he believes. It almost makes sense until we consider the angels. Before the

creation of man, God said this: "Let Us make man in Our image". Who is "Us"? If being born of water is a reference to natural

childbirth, that would mean the angels in heaven were once human and that humans existed before the creation of man on this planet.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,387
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The Sripture to support pysical birth spoken of here (born of water)-

Gal 4:4-7

4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,

5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. 6 And because you

are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!" 7 Therefore

you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

NKJV

Love, Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Makes theological sense

Those references are Jack Kelly's interpretation of what he believes. It almost makes sense until we consider the angels. Before the

creation of man, God said this: "Let Us make man in Our image". Who is "Us"? If being born of water is a reference to natural

childbirth, that would mean the angels in heaven were once human and that humans existed before the creation of man on this planet.

John 1:51

New King James Version (NKJV)

51 And He said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafteryou shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.”

If you conclude that the scripture is not referring to something natural "Water" then you may be able to see what is meant by the scripture:

John 7:38

King James Version (KJV)

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

​I'm don't think he is referring to natural "Water" here as well, but the context in which the word "Water" is used is the same in all the scriptures: John 7:38 ; I John 5:8, and John 3:5.

Note that all the scriptures are written by John.

Edited by Enoc