JHERB

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

my disclaimer is that I do not hate gays, I have had family members that were gay! we are to love the sinner, but hate the sin.

But think upon this thought, if boys scouts camp out, as they do, or even go to camp for periods of time, with sharing cabins. with other gay members, and even with non gay members, what would be the difference with letting girls into the boy scouts with all boys and girls sharing tents or cabins. or hey even better yet, why have girl scouts and boy scouts separate. just combine them sharing all camp outings and gatherings they could all be "scouts", better yet if we have gay leaders in the scouts let the men lead the girl scouts and the women lead the boy scouts the non gay men could watch our young daughters dressing, showering and the woman could watch our young sons. then we could all have our cake and eat it too ! NOT !!!!!!! I imagine in my days of growing up, they had gays in the boy scouts. they just didn't know it, but if we take a stand for things, then there comes sacrifice with that stand, if you are proud to be gay, be prepared to lose some priviledges. even as christians we are not allowed to pray in the name of Jesus, at political meetings, and we have freedom of religion in American, gays should be prepared to lose their rights to sleep in the quarters of people of the same sex, unless both parties are in agreement, where are the non gay boy scouts rights, not to sleep in the same quarters with gay people?

just saying !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

my disclaimer is that I do not hate gays, I have had family members that were gay! we are to love the sinner, but hate the sin.

But think upon this thought, if boys scouts camp out, as they do, or even go to camp for periods of time, with sharing cabins. with other gay members, and even with non gay members, what would be the difference with letting girls into the boy scouts with all boys and girls sharing tents or cabins. or hey even better yet, why have girl scouts and boy scouts separate. just combine them sharing all camp outings and gatherings they could all be "scouts", better yet if we have gay leaders in the scouts let the men lead the girl scouts and the women lead the boy scouts the non gay men could watch our young daughters dressing, showering and the woman could watch our young sons. then we could all have our cake and eat it too ! NOT !!!!!!! I imagine in my days of growing up, they had gays in the boy scouts. they just didn't know it, but if we take a stand for things, then there comes sacrifice with that stand, if you are proud to be gay, be prepared to lose some priviledges. even as christians we are not allowed to pray in the name of Jesus, at political meetings, and we have freedom of religion in American, gays should be prepared to lose their rights to sleep in the quarters of people of the same sex, unless both parties are in agreement, where are the non gay boy scouts rights, not to sleep in the same quarters with gay people?

just saying !

Yes, that's a good point overall.

There has probably always been homosexuals in the Scouts, but they would have had to be quiet about it and keep it to themselves, so there is no need to change the rules to allow them in. By changing the rules, they are saying that gays can come in, openly and proud, and the rest of you will have to like it or lump it!

This thing disturbs me because I don't see it as being anything to do with equality but a way of forcing 'open' homosexuality onto the Scouts. Even heterosexual Scouts never have to declare their preferences (do you prefer blondes or brunettes?), in fact sexuality is not part of the Scouts at all, so it should not be an issue.

I think that this is just part of the Leftist agenda to throw it all in our faces. They won't be happy until every decent and moral institution has been painted pink.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

It think it is a wrong decision to allow gay boys into the Scouts. :(

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

I am sorry to see them cave in to degenerates. :(

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

We should stop sending our children through the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. Let's see if the homosexual community can support that organization on their own.

The scouts have valuable life lessons on character and morality, but we can teach those to our own children. We can also teach them everything the scouts learn by getting the boy scout training book.

The homosexuals do not care if they destroy the boy scouts in the pursuit of their own interests. They promote self above all others instead of service. That's why everything they try to make part of their lifestyle gets destroyed, it collapses under the weight of their arrogance.