• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/14/1987

Prove it.

(That is, prove that the Bible is a lie, since you love to claim it so.)

Give your hard core evidence.

And how do you know that she is not lying to you?

First, it has some discrepencies in certain parts. Anyway's you two (dnd and nebula) need to break that up. You are 100% off topic (and I'M TELLING YOU...). So maybe if you tried discussing the matter at hand. Tess, much appreciated. I will probably only read the first (most of my money goes towards future life together or college..., sorry). The library seems like a good source from which to obtain those as well. Later guys.

God Bless

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, my young friend, (d&dfan)...

Good to talk to you again. Honey, at the age of 12 you will likely believe in many things, as you are in a period of "discovery".

There's much influence in society and everyone has a story to tell...but to be a Christian involves a "relationship" with your Creator and not attending Catholic mass.

Since you had a "first communion" that sounds like Catholicism. I was Catholic too. Again, we have a common past.

But it never "worked for me either" so I understand.

Hon, you just haven't gotten to KNOW your Creator yet. You will. I am totally and completely assured and confident that you are in the very cup of God's hand and His eyes are ON YOU.

You are His and you WILL believe but now, you're young and easily convinced by things others tell you...rather than the truth.

God will indeed reveal Himself to you. I am confident in my spirit that you will truly know Him but this has not happened YET....it will.

I am praying every single day for you..and haven't missed a day. You are a priority for me and God has assigned me to do this.

You are loved and valued by God ....and precious to Him, even though you don't know it yet.

*TO EVERYONE ELSE: Sorry to interrupt the conversation...my appologies.