WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,314
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

According to Sen. John McCain, a member of the Senate's Gang of Eight, criminals will not be legalized under the proposed bipartisan immigration bill.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/washingtonexaminer-com-illegal-immigrants-who-commit-crimes-face-lesser-punishment-than-u-s--citizens-article-2532306/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Furthermore, the following chart published June 21 by the Federation for American Immigration Reform, a nonprofit organization that opposes liberalization of immigration law, compares the consequences for an array of crimes and discovered that while illegal immigrants might be exonerated and legalized, U.S. citizens and legal immigrants face years of incarceration or temporary expulsion from the country.

(snip)

“What it [the Gang of Eight bill] indicates is this is more than just an amnesty, it’s an amnesty for all kinds of violations,” said FAIR’s media director, Ira Mehlman. “We say nobody is above the law, but apparently illegal immigrants are.”

This is something I have complained about for years. How illegals get more rights and benefits than americans. As my example I have stated that they typically do not get charged or convicted for crimes as citizens do. Now this article backs what I have claimed.