IGNORED

What is the Kingdom of God

Not what is it not, or what is it like.

The Universe is God's, He is the King of it, is it more than that? if so, what?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

the Kingdom of God is manifested for us through the Holy Spirit that abides with us.

the Kingdom of God is man's status in the idyllic garden of Eden before the fall.  before death, there was life.  there is no death in the Kingdom of God, but life.

to experience the Kingdom, one must walk in the grace of the righteousness made possible through Christ, one must walk in victory.

one must know their position and identity in heavenly places with Christ, and consider it to be true that they are a saint.

one can then present themselves as living sacrifices to their Creator, and fulfill what their true destiny is, in the Kingdom.

no man can see God's face and live.  if you have seen the Son, then you have seen the Father, and you can no longer live.

one must die to know the Kingdom, because to know Christ is to die with Him.

dying to oneself and living in Christ is the Kingdom.

one day, we will be fully redeemed in glorified bodies and we will see Him as He is because we will be like Him.

one day we will truly know the Kingdom of God.

love to you, O-man.

What is the Kingdom of God

~

Jesus

But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. Luke 11:20

In His Power

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Psalms 2:5-7

And In His Glory

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

And So I Pray Hosanna LORD, Save Now

And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Luke 11:2

the Kingdom of God is manifested for us through the Holy Spirit that abides with us.

the Kingdom of God is man's status in the idyllic garden of Eden before the fall.  before death, there was life.  there is no death in the Kingdom of God, but life.

to experience the Kingdom, one must walk in the grace of the righteousness made possible through Christ, one must walk in victory.

one must know their position and identity in heavenly places with Christ, and consider it to be true that they are a saint.

one can then present themselves as living sacrifices to their Creator, and fulfill what their true destiny is, in the Kingdom.

no man can see God's face and live.  if you have seen the Son, then you have seen the Father, and you can no longer live.

one must die to know the Kingdom, because to know Christ is to die with Him.

dying to oneself and living in Christ is the Kingdom.

one day, we will be fully redeemed in glorified bodies and we will see Him as He is because we will be like Him.

one day we will truly know the Kingdom of God.

love to you, O-man.

Amen~!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

The Kingdom of God is the rule of an eternal sovereign God over all creatures and things Psalm 103:19;Daniel 4:3.

The Kingdom of God is also the designation for the sphere of salvation entered into at the new birth John 3:5-7,and is synonymous with the "Kingdom of Heaven".

Guest Butero

It is a literal Kingdom, but it is not of this world, but it exists in heaven.  It is not something we can see on any map, or travel to in this lifetime, but those who are born again can see it spiritually.  We know it is as real as any nation on this earth.  Those who are born again are citizens of Christ's Kingdom, and ambassadors in this world.  Those who are born again will one day leave this world, and live in Christ's Kingdom, and will have an eternal inheritance there.  For those of us who are born again, we have duel citizenship, in Christ's Kingdom, and in the nation we were born in, but our first allegiance and responsibilities are to God's Kingdom.  As a good ambassador, we can only speak the official positions of God's Kingdom, found in the Bible.  One day, Christ will return and set his Kingdom up on earth, and rule and reign for 1000 years.  After the 1000 years are up, and Satan is put down once and for all, there will be a new heaven and a new earth.