• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Trinity: Mggmrglfblldbubgreb, blmphmgletrmphiblg! Oo shmgllgbfgrg! :emot-hug::24::24:

Until at least the first of the year, I am not responding to the most aggravating lunacy.......

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

Make no doubt about it! I AM NOT SUPPORTING THE MUSLIMS! I'm trying to bring you guys to reality. This Phisical battle is not worth the fight, YOU WILL NOT WIN. But there is a spiritual battle out there we can win! Spend you time witnessing instead of trying to push them away, i know what the qaran says, and it is WRONG! But in this time in age, you can't stop them from coming here, But we win in witnessing to them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Excellent post, Trinity. I agree wholeheartedly. It would seem that the majority of the body is concerned with preserving their own earthly lives, rather than bringing others to the light of Christ. Brethren, if, by not fighting, or by laying down your life, a single soul comes to Christ, it is well worth it. But we seem so concerned with cutting life short, and eliminating that oh-so-short chance for salvation. Brethren, if 100 or even 1000 of us must die so that a single soul may see the light, the peace and the joy of Christ, what of it? Let go of your lives, they belong to God now.

Battle flag in the bassinet

Oil and blood on the bayonet

Crowded downtown hit the floor

What are we fightin' for?

The world got smaller but the bombs got bigger

Holocaust on a hairpin trigger

Aint no game so forget the score

What are we fightin' for?

What will I tell my daughter?

What will you tell your son?

Where were all the doves?

That we were nothing but a shadow,

a faceless generation devoid of love?

The crucifix ain't no baseball bat

Tell me what kind of God is that?

Ain't nothing more godless than a war

So what are we fightin' for?

-Live

Edited by M45510G1C

• Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Excellent post, Trinity. I agree wholeheartedly. It would seem that the majority of the body is concerned with preserving their own earthly lives, rather than bringing others to the light of Christ. Brethren, if, by not fighting, or by laying down your life, a single soul comes to Christ, it is well worth it. But we seem so concerned with cutting life short, and eliminating that oh-so-short chance for salvation. Brethren, if 100 or even 1000 of us must die so that a single soul may see the light, the peace and the joy of Christ, what of it? Let go of your lives, they belong to God now.

Mmmm...sounds good. Remember that the next time someone draws a gun on your family.

BTW- I would probably believe your words if you would sell your computer, buy a ticket to downtown Falluja, and hand out tracts in front of the HQ of Al-Sadir.

Perhaps the mountains of western Pakistan would be better suited for you. :wub:

Trust me, they care no more for your compassion to their plight than they do for my disdain for their ways. It doesn't matter to them whether you are on their side or not. You are American, that's all they need to know.

I met two in Afghanistan that could see through that and listen to the Gospel.

The leaders of their cause will not allow peace, or for you to go in and witness to them. It will cost you your life if you are caught.

Got the tickets yet?

t.

PS- I suggest you wait until we can do our jobs first.

would probably believe your words if you would sell your computer, buy a ticket to downtown Falluja, and hand out tracts in front of the HQ of Al-Sadir.

Perhaps the mountains of western Pakistan would be better suited for you.

:thumbsup: Actual, i might want to go to bagdad some summer and help at a mission... :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Thank God there are a few like Ted and Shiloh willing to take to heat to educate America about the dangers inherent in a highly violent and disaffected, and growing group in our midst.

Everyone of you so possessed of moral relativism that your views would sacrifice millions of people here the U.S. to the sword of Islam need to get your heads of your.........sand box......yeah, that's it! 'sand box'.........and learn something. I DARE YOU TO READ THE KORAN. I DARE YOU TO READ THE KORAN.

Only when you have read the Koran, can you possibly have a basis on which to argue here. Don't worrry, it's a very short book (only about as long as the New Testament). Sorry, no pictures to color, but if you really, really try hard, you can read the whole thing, all by yourself!

And nmbrg thm frbllgrmb! mjgrmgffrblmmgrebfg, 'm mrgfgr :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: !

Yes, we would love to see them not come anymore! I'v read the quran, it is wrong evil, and it does call for us to be killed. I know this. But we will not win on this subject in this time and age, the government would never stop them from coming, so its not worth the fight, there is another one out there and the one is to get these people saved! Look, if we try to not let them into the country christians will look bad, and then people will not want to be christians. I wouldn't mind what you are saying, but what i am saying is that it isn't possible. But what is, is to try to get them saved.

Guest Christian Soldier

No, it's true...not all Muslims are terrorists, but I haven't found a majority of the so called "peace loving" Muslims turning in their radical brethren either. Like "W" said, "you're either for us or against us". If you say that you aren't for the radicals but turn a blind eye to their behavior, then you aren't being very truthful at all. It's almost as if they are accomplices before/after the fact. Most Muslims would rather sit in silence as their "jihadist" buddies carry out their dubious deeds instead of saying something to the authorities that might prevent another 9-11. That makes ANY Muslin culpable in my book. Until they right the ship of fanatical believers I'll always take any peace offering the give with a grain of salt.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

All "peace loving" Muslims need to publicly renounce their extremist element. The fact that the so-called "majority" of peace loving Muslims have not renounced the extremist element is reason enough to suspect any Muslim in my mind.

The truth of Islam as being peaceful and tolerant is not self-evident in my mind until a greater majority of their clerics come forward to publicly renounce the "lunatic fringe" that they have harbored and protected for centuries.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Ted:

Mmmm...sounds good. Remember that the next time someone draws a gun on your family.

I do not believe that we are actively, as a nation, being held at gunpoint. If this were the situtation, it is always our duty to preserve life, and we should defend ourselves. However, we are not defending at this point, we are attacking. We had our chance to defend on the morning of 9/11, and there is no good logical reason why were were unable to do so.

BTW- I would probably believe your words if you would sell your computer, buy a ticket to downtown Falluja, and hand out tracts in front of the HQ of Al-Sadir.

Perhaps the mountains of western Pakistan would be better suited for you.

That would likely be suicidal, friend. I do not condone any irrational action such as placing oneself directly in harm's way. I do what I can from where I am with what I have. The 'net has made the world a much smaller place, and it is not always neccessary to physically travel to a place in order to transfer information to that place.

Trust me, they care no more for your compassion to their plight than they do for my disdain for their ways. It doesn't matter to them whether you are on their side or not. You are American, that's all they need to know.

You are likely correct here. The important thing, however, is why? Bin Laden claimed that it was largely due to our interventionist tactics in Israel, and though I have my doubts about him being an honest man, I believe our duty to explore every peaceful option before going to war. We have not done that.

Leonard:

Everyone of you so possessed of moral relativism that your views would sacrifice millions of people here the U.S. to the sword of Islam need to get your heads of your.........sand box......yeah, that's it! 'sand box'.........and learn something.

When have I ever espoused relativism?

I DARE YOU TO READ THE KORAN. I DARE YOU TO READ THE KORAN.

I have done that, and it has its fair share of violent passages. The Bible is not free from such passages either, however.

Only when you have read the Koran, can you possibly have a basis on which to argue here. Don't worrry, it's a very short book (only about as long as the New Testament). Sorry, no pictures to color, but if you really, really try hard, you can read the whole thing, all by yourself!

It is unsubstantiated and ad hominem remarks like this that have given us Christians a reputation for being inflammatory and closed minded.

God-Man

All "peace loving" Muslims need to publicly renounce their extremist element. The fact that the so-called "majority" of peace loving Muslims have not renounced the extremist element is reason enough to suspect any Muslim in my mind.

The truth of Islam as being peaceful and tolerant is not self-evident in my mind until a greater majority of their clerics come forward to publicly renounce the "lunatic fringe" that they have harbored and protected for centuries.

I agree with you on this point, these radicals should be denounced, if they are not, the whole group is suspect. I do not think, however that this negates our obligation to explore all peaceful options.

Edited by M45510G1C