• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Thanks, Budman; unfortunately due to a computer bug, I can't follow a link right now. I have a friend who is a demographer, and she and I have been studying the Moslem influx in Europe (and now America) for some 30 years.

It is a most dangerous phenomena. Moslem populations appear to be relatively quiet until they hit about 11 percent of a population, then all hell (literally) breaks loose.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Chief

Just a note...has anyone given thought to the implications of a nation with a growing Islamic influence among it's citizens, as well as a strategic nuclear "deterrent" already in place within it's military?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

:24: I am speechless... You guys are wrong... Do you know what you are doing and saying?

By that statement "stop muslims from coming here" is wrong. Sorry but Jesus never did this, Jesus reached out to the people who everyone thought was no good! Jesus came to the evil and made pure!

Jesus wants us witnessing not sitting here all conforitable. We are ALL missionaries! To deny some-one the USA, is like denying someone who could had been saved by coming to the USA. These statements or wrong, God would not like us to do this Junk.

Please rethink this! Just because you are scared doesn't mean that they shouldn't come here! We would be loosing chances to witness to them, ALL BECAUSE FEAR!

I couldn't be more dissapointed with the people trying to stop them from coming here BECAUSE OF FEAR.

Romans 8

15For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear...

Instead of taking time to reach them, you use your time to leave them sick on the road. We all heard of the Good samaritan! why don't we be like him! You guys can waste you time on this, or you can witness to them!

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

This is just my opinion. You are free to not accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

I agree with you Trinity. I think those who are short sighted in wanting to discriminate against a group of people as very wrong.

How can christians with a straight face cry foul when they are discriminated against, yet support similar discrimination against other groups who may think differently?

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Undecided Frog, and Trinity: I DARE YOU TO READ THE KORAN.

You will see it is RADICALLY different than the holy books of other religion. It COMMANDS its disciples 100's and 100's of times to kill non-moslems whenever possible. Of course we should 'reach out' to those others think are 'no good,' Not a day goes by that I do not pray for the Moslems. But if we adopt a defensive posture nationally against permitting the massive immigration of those whose sworn mission is to kill us, does that mean we're not reaching out?

In World War II would you invite SS brigades to immigrate? I say "Stop Moslem Immigration Now", because I want to save the lives of those possessed of too great a moral, ethical or mental lassitude to see their own destruction coming. And coming with a turban on its head!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

How much is too much?

True, we are commanded by God to love our enemies, and anyone who is an enemy of the gospel of Christ is our enemy.

But we are also commanded to defend our land and ourselves. That's why war is sometimes nessasary.

What if, during the cold war, the Soviet Union decided that the best way to take over America was by massive immigration by Communists from all over the world, to tear us down from the inside?

Would any patriotic American roll over for that?

If we don't do something to control this thing, we will end up like France.

I can speak from experience. Here's an example:

I live in a town in southern Michigan that is seeing an explosion in the Muslim population. They are pouring in mostly from Yemen. Now, at first, when there wasn't that many of them, they were very polite, all smiles, trying to be good neighbors. We treated them with respect and they returned it. Now that they are well on their way to being the majority in this town, they are rude, will yell obscenities and give you the finger when you are walking down the street, will make sexually suggestive comments to non-muslim women, will stand in the middle of the street and talk, not moving while you are sitting in your car honking the horn at them, and act like YOU are the one who is causing trouble!! They will walk by and dump their bottles and trash on your lawn and ignore you when you confront them over it. Nothing gets done when you call the police about it, yet a friend of mine dropped a cigarette butt on the SIDEWALK in front of a Muslims house, the guy came running out, cursing at my friend while calling the police on his cell phone. The policeman asked my friend to pick up the butt and to please, when he walks by that house, TO WALK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET!!!

It's gotten so bad that all of the local stores, Wal-Mart, Meijer, and Home Depot included, have stopped putting "Merry Christmas" on any store displays or in advertiments, opting for "Happy Holidays" or "Seasons Greetings" for fear of offending the Muslims!!!

My child was not allowed to put up a drawing of the Nativity on the wall of his school last Christmas but the Muslim students were allowed to put up slogans about Islam and Mohammed along with verses from the Koran during Ramadan.

In his history book there is almost 5 pages devoted to the Islamic religion. Jesus is mentioned in only TWO SENTENCES!!! And both of them only say that he was the founder of Christianity!!!

And at my former job, the Muslims demanded, AND GOT, permission to stop working during the day to pray. The factory was even considering building a little mosque just off of the parking lot for them to pray in!!!

The only reason why they didn't go through with it was that the few Christians who worked there, including myself, wrote to the head office asking for a small chapel to be built as well. (We didn't really want one, we just wanted to point out the favoritism).

Everyone around here is afraid of making too much noise about this stuff For fear of lawsuits for "discrimination."

Looking at the police log that is printed in my local paper everyday shows the crimes that are committed by our Muslim residents is growing at an alarming rate.

Every year, it is getting worse.

I think it would be wrong to just stand by and allow the enemies of Christ to destroy our way of life.

warm regards

-bud

Guest shiloh357
How much is too much?

True, we are commanded by God to love our enemies, and anyone who is an enemy of the gospel of Christ is our enemy.

But we are also commanded to defend our land and ourselves. That's why war is sometimes nessasary.

What if, during the cold war, the Soviet Union decided that the best way to take over America was by massive immigration by Communists from all over the world, to tear us down from the inside?

Would any patriotic American roll over for that?

If we don't do something to control this thing, we will end up like France.

I can speak from experience. Here's an example:

I live in a town in southern Michigan that is seeing an explosion in the Muslim population. They are pouring in mostly from Yemen. Now, at first, when there wasn't that many of them, they were very polite, all smiles, trying to be good neighbors. We treated them with respect and they returned it. Now that they are well on their way to being the majority in this town, they are rude, will yell obscenities and give you the finger when you are walking down the street, will make sexually suggestive comments to non-muslim women, will stand in the middle of the street and talk, not moving while you are sitting in your car honking the horn at them, and act like YOU are the one who is causing trouble!! They will walk by and dump their bottles and trash on your lawn and ignore you when you confront them over it. Nothing gets done when you call the police about it, yet a friend of mine dropped a cigarette butt on the SIDEWALK in front of a Muslims house, the guy came running out, cursing at my friend while calling the police on his cell phone. The policeman asked my friend to pick up the butt and to please, when he walks by that house, TO WALK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET!!!

It's gotten so bad that all of the local stores, Wal-Mart, Meijer, and Home Depot included, have stopped putting "Merry Christmas" on any store displays or in advertiments, opting for "Happy Holidays" or "Seasons Greetings" for fear of offending the Muslims!!!

My child was not allowed to put up a drawing of the Nativity on the wall of his school last Christmas but the Muslim students were allowed to put up slogans about Islam and Mohammed along with verses from the Koran during Ramadan.

In his history book there is almost 5 pages devoted to the Islamic religion. Jesus is mentioned in only TWO SENTENCES!!! And both of them only say that he was the founder of Christianity!!!

And at my former job, the Muslims demanded, AND GOT, permission to stop working during the day to pray. The factory was even considering building a little mosque just off of the parking lot for them to pray in!!!

The only reason why they didn't go through with it was that the few Christians who worked there, including myself, wrote to the head office asking for a small chapel to be built as well. (We didn't really want one, we just wanted to point out the favoritism).

Everyone around here is afraid of making too much noise about this stuff For fear of lawsuits for "discrimination."

Looking at the police log that is printed in my local paper everyday shows the crimes that are committed by our Muslim residents is growing at an alarming rate.

Every year, it is getting worse.

I think it would be wrong to just stand by and allow the enemies of Christ to destroy our way of life.

warm regards

-bud

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you live near Dearborn? I hear that city is 100% Muslim or close to it. Thanks for this enlightening post. Man, I will be praying for you and the other Christians in that area.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

I to am from Michigan....I have family near Dearborn....that we go a visit occasionally....and I can say that Budman is absolutely correct!! The ratio over there is astounding...and so is the bias. I'm afraid that the muslims there in my opinion are taking over that whole area and its spreading everyday. And yes the muslims do get "special" treatment.

Whats the solution? I don't know...I really don't. :emot-hug::24:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Please keep in mind, I do not hate these people, but I hate what they are doing. I pray for their eyes to be opened, for their salvation. So many will be lost to hell because of Satan's terrible deception. Their behavior is a result of the teachings of that wicked, false religion, Islam. The Koran tells them: "not to make friendship with Jews and Christians" (5:51), "kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (2:191), "murder them and treat them harshly" (9:123). It tells them to fight the Christians and the Jews "until they pay the Jizya [a penalty tax for the non-Muslims living under Islamic rules] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued" (9:29). The Koran says that it is acceptable to go back on their promises and obligations with unbelievers and make war on them whenever they find themselves strong enough to do so (9:3). It tells them to "fight the unbelievers" and "He will punish them by our hands, cover them with shame and help us (to victory) over them" (9:14).

The Koran calls unbelievers najis (filthy, untouchable, impure) (9:28), and orders its followers to fight the unbelievers until no other religion except Islam is left (2:193). Although they are asked to be compassionate amongst each other, they have to be "harsh with unbelievers", their Christian, Jewish and Atheist neighbors and colleagues (48:29).

The Koran prohibits a Muslim from befriending a non-believer even if that non-believer is the father or the brother of that Muslim (9:23), (3:28). It tells them to be disobedient towards the disbelievers and their governments and strive against the unbelievers with great endeavor (25:52) and be stern with them because they belong to Hell (66:9). It says "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern against them. Their abode is Hell - an evil refuge indeed" (9:73).

It promises them that in the fight for His cause whether they slay or are slain they return to the garden of Paradise (9:111). In Paradise Allah will "wed" them with Houris (celestial virgins) pure beautiful ones" (56:54), and unite them with large-eyed beautiful ones while they recline on their thrones set in lines (56:20). There they are promised to eat and drink pleasantly for what they did (56:19). It also promises "boys like hidden pearls" (56:24) and "youth never altering in age like scattered pearls" (for those who have paedophiliac inclinations) (76:19). As you see, "Allah" has promised all sorts or rewards, gluttony and unlimited sex to Muslim men who are harsh to, and/or kill unbelievers in his name. They believe they will be admitted to Paradise where they shall find "goodly things, beautiful ones, pure ones confined to the pavilions that man has not touched them before nor jinni" (56:67-71).

If you were a Muslim, how would you act towards unbelievers with promises like this?

And yet I know God loves them just as much as He loves me.

I just don't want to see our beloved country rot away from the cancer of Islam. I hold up France as an example of what might happen here.

warm regards

-bud

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

I know were you are coming from, Not saying i toltally agree, because it will not stop at Muslim, IT WILL BACK FIRE ON CHRISTIANS. Because people are going to say stop Christians from coming then its kicking christians out of the country. Its not a smart move, you guys are opening a can of worms(THAT KILL)