• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/18/1987

I'm so sorry your going through a hard time!  :bighug:

Has your husband told you why he no longer is in love with you? that's just terrible. One thing I have only begun to realize, is that Taking up your cross and following Jesus was never promised to be easy. In fact , he tells us it will be hard. But know this, he is with you and all the bad things that happen in your life, he has a purpose for them. His own perfect plan that to us we cant even begin to understand or fathom. Our Lord is the best at making something good of bad situations, I promise! :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

Praying TeaRose.
I hope you find comfort and direction though the Lord Jesus Christ and His Word. Some great verses mentioned here.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/02/1980

Everything will be fine.

I was absolutely crushed when my first wife divorced me. I didn't think life could get any worse.

My ex wife never believed in God and she is still an athiest today. God removed her from my life and set me up with a much better partner. My wife loves the Lord, she loves me and she is a lot better looking than my first wife. Lol. It's true and it don't hurt a bit. I love her very much and I am very happy now.

God is good and everything He does is for a reason. It might seem bad now, but someday you will look back and you will know exactly why He did what He did. And you will thank Him for it.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  4
  • Birthday:  10/02/1970

Thank you all for your prayers and kind responses. :group-hug: . I had a meeting woth the boss, and he confirmed I will not lose my job over the issue. I truly believe our prayers were answered. Thank you, everyone! Having said that, Im wondering if Im cut out for this job. So, I will be praying that I find one that suits me. Im not looking to get rich, I just want to find something that is a better fit for me...not sure what that is.

My husband is still being weird with me. Just yesterday, he was still saying to me that he still wants to be on his own :unsure: . Today, hes speaking normally ( I never know what to expect from day to day ). He isnt asking for a divorce...just to be separated. Im his second wife. His first wife ( Ive been told by him, his family, and friends ) was really horrible to him. They also said Im nothing like her. I tried my best to be a good wife, but feel like I failed. He said he doesnt hate me...but it sure feels like it sometimes :( . He is disabled, and his health is getting worse ( it wasnt good when we first met, but it didnt stop me from falling in love with him ). So, I wonder if he feels hes a burden to me. And, that maybe hes doing the "cruel to be kind" thing by pushing me away. He told me its not me thats the problem, and that I will find someone else. But, I love him. Ive asked God to heal him/ease his pain. 

He seems to be on the fence about believing in God. Some days he does, others he doesnt.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Thank you all for your prayers and kind responses. :group-hug: . I had a meeting woth the boss, and he confirmed I will not lose my job over the issue. I truly believe our prayers were answered. Thank you, everyone! Having said that, Im wondering if Im cut out for this job. So, I will be praying that I find one that suits me. Im not looking to get rich, I just want to find something that is a better fit for me...not sure what that is.

My husband is still being weird with me. Just yesterday, he was still saying to me that he still wants to be on his own :unsure: . Today, hes speaking normally ( I never know what to expect from day to day ). He isnt asking for a divorce...just to be separated. Im his second wife. His first wife ( Ive been told by him, his family, and friends ) was really horrible to him. They also said Im nothing like her. I tried my best to be a good wife, but feel like I failed. He said he doesnt hate me...but it sure feels like it sometimes :( . He is disabled, and his health is getting worse ( it wasnt good when we first met, but it didnt stop me from falling in love with him ). So, I wonder if he feels hes a burden to me. And, that maybe hes doing the "cruel to be kind" thing by pushing me away. He told me its not me thats the problem, and that I will find someone else. But, I love him. Ive asked God to heal him/ease his pain. 

He seems to be on the fence about believing in God. Some days he does, others he doesnt.   

Please remeber as believers we look forward to the marriage with the Lamb in heaven. Therefore, a marriage, divorce and remarriage are only worldly relationships that are of secondary importance to the weak. Be strong and face the world.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7

Glad to hear the good news about the job.

I know looking back on my life that our loving G-d was there for me in everything, I know He is there for you also.

Blessings