Sanh

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

So are you saying Sanh that there is revelation of God beyond Scripture?

God bless,

GE

Absolutely and definitely, there is and it is truly beyond the bible and you yourself can discover same from the Lord God himself should you come to Him in His own ways.

I'm not sure what you mean. I know the Jesus Christ as my personal Savior, Redeemer, King, Friend, and Lord. I thank God for His grace in saving me many years ago. I'm a great sinner yet Jesus is a Greater Savior. Are you saying I'm unsaved?

What truths beyond the Bible are you referring to?

God has revealed Himself to humanity through the inspired Word of God - the Bible. Do you not believe God inspired the Bible?

Pleas clarify Sanh... I guess this post got overlooked. Lol

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

What is the truth if you get a truth from personal revelation from God and it contradicts His revelation in the bible? Which do you hold to be true?

The Lord God who is alive and real, He is the one who is true. Both the bible and the things given to us by God are just testimonies to Him that He is real and alive and that we have to come to Him should we want to be saved and to know God.

You did not answer my question lol. 

Your basis of truth is the bible and my basis of truth is the Lord God himself, real and alive, it is but normal for both of us to be travelling on different track thus the misunderstanding/s. If in your own judgment the revelation that we got from God contradicts the things written in the bible, what danger may your judgment be posing against us, are you and the bible the Lord God?

Neither will I hold the bible nor will I hold the revelation we got from God to be true since God is the only TRUTH that I can hold on to unto eternity.

So again it all comes down to personal opinions and there is no possible way to test your views.

Do you not see this as a weakness of your view?

You don't even have a way to support your view other than your claim God told you so

Do you believe God is real and alive?

Yes I do.

And I believe He gave us his written word for doctrine and teachings.

You disagree...how can we test who is right since we cannot both be correct.

One of us has clearly misunderstood the Lord. on what basis do you claim to be the one that is correct?

Now how can you prove to me that God is real and alive, what do you have from the real and alive God? When and how did you first encounter the Lord God in His own ways of existence? What means did God use in talking to you and in what manner did He do the talking to you?

Go back read post no. 26.

Please explain. Do you mean Jesus came down 2000 years ago? Or do you mean that Jesus has personally appeared to you and proven Himself to you?

This thread is very confusing. Lol.

God bless,

GE

Jesus talked to us starting year 2001 onward..............

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

So again it all comes down to personal opinions and there is no possible way to test your views.

Do you not see this as a weakness of your view?

You don't even have a way to support your view other than your claim God told you so

Do you believe God is real and alive?
Yes I do.

And I believe He gave us his written word for doctrine and teachings.

You disagree...how can we test who is right since we cannot both be correct.

One of us has clearly misunderstood the Lord. on what basis do you claim to be the one that is correct?

Now how can you prove to me that God is real and alive, what do you have from the real and alive God? When and how did you first encounter the Lord God in His own ways of existence? What means did God use in talking to you and in what manner did He do the talking to you?

I cannot prove to you or anyone that God is alive and real, and neither can anyone else. Belief in God requires faith, proof removes the need for faith.

I know that God is alive and real due to His movement in my life.

Now, answer the question....on what basis do you claim to be correct about the Bible and all of us who believe the Bible are wrong?

Go back read post no. 26.

Here's post #26... How does post #26 deal with the passages I brought up regarding bishops (overseers) and deacons (elders)? :help:

The Lord contradicts your words with His.

2 Timothy 3

16 All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work.

Please be informed that the bible in the first place is not the Lord God nor is Paul and his letter the Lord God, too, how do you now say the Lord contradicts my words, do you know the Lord truly? If so, how do you know Him?

Sorry I don't see how this relates to post #4. :help:

Please explain. Do you mean Jesus came down 2000 years ago? Or do you mean that Jesus has personally appeared to you and proven Himself to you?

This thread is very confusing. Lol.

God bless,

GE

Jesus talked to us starting year 2001 onward..............

Who is us? Do you mean Jesus started talking to you in AD 2001 and onward?

If so I find this very interesting...

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

We live in a world that has seen much since the Word was 'published' to us not only in the best selling, but also and especially best saving book. Many things have changed and yet many have not, and some things will always remain. We have seen an age follow another and generations come and gone, nations risen and fallen. Many things we speak of today did not exist at the time of the Old Testament, not even the time our Lord was walking in physical form on this Earth.

Thus, it seems many things today are not mentioned in the Word and yet they can be part of our daily life. What I see as the conclusion to this, is that we must be able to apply the Word. It is not to change it, but to bring its truth and wisdom forth in the same Spirit by which it was written and thus understand what would Jesus do.

But we have to be somehow able to track everything back to the Word. My emphasis is in applying in the same Spirit, as it is the Spirit of God we find in the scripture. But it has to be alive within us too, the Bible must be connected to our inner being, and this happens through the Spirit of Truth. Nothing of course works without the Son of God, our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the key and the door to God. If we do not confess Him as our Lord and Savior, none of this works as it is meant to.

I cannot prove to you or anyone that God is alive and real, and neither can anyone else. Belief in God requires faith, proof removes the need for faith.

I know that God is alive and real due to His movement in my life.

Now, answer the question....on what basis do you claim to be correct about the Bible and all of us are wrong.

1.  Allow me further to pursue this question to you, have you talked to God and has God uttered to you something about Himself where you were allowed to write down as evidence that you have encountered God, alive and real?

2.  I don't recall saying I am correct about the bible and all of you are wrong, otherwise I stand to be corrected.

Edited by Sanh