IGNORED

I Stand With Israel!

Guest pinklady404
Hello my brothers and sisters in the Lord,

Although I have already submitted this petition to the President Bush once with over 25,000 signatures, the Lord is instructing me to continue gathering signers to deliver the petition again. Please read our I Stand With Israel Petition!

Be sure to add your name to the petition and to tell ALL your pro-Israel friends about this petition!

Your brother in Messiah with much agape love,

George

:thumbsup:

Pink Lady

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

Hello my brothers and sisters in the Lord,

Although I have already submitted this petition to the President Bush once with over 25,000 signatures, the Lord is instructing me to continue gathering signers to deliver the petition again. Please read our I Stand With Israel Petition!

Be sure to add your name to the petition and to tell ALL your pro-Israel friends about this petition!

Your brother in Messiah with much agape love,

George

We should stand with Israel! They are our brothers and we should roll out the red carpet for them in any way we can. I hope the President gets that petition and helps them out.

Guest ddcab
The attacks really need to end otherwise I'll totally clean up this thread.

For those that do not understand the petition, it's simply a petition saying we as "Christians" stand with the state of Israel against her Islamic enemies and we recognize Israel's place in the Scriptures and her right to the land eternally promised to the Jewish people.

If there's a specific point in the petition you disagree with -- then mention that point and we'll discuss it. Every point was referenced by Scripture and thus we can discuss each point as they are revelant.

Honestly, this petition is meant to show solidarity with Israel and her right to exist. If you have a problem with the nation of Israel existing, then by all means let's discuss why you'd like to see the democratic nation of Israel destroyed.

Otherwise, all other discussions really need to be done on separate threads.

God bless,

George

I have a question. I stand for Israel but I don't quite get why America is in Iraq? I've always looked at it as a bad thing and that we should get out. I thought Bush is looking out for his agenda but If we are helping Israel then I will support it. I thought it was all about oil and such. I'm not trying to spark a politcal debate but I want to know what we are doing over there to bless Israel? It will also help me better when I vote for president in 2008. History and current events aren't my strong subjects. Can someone enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

Edited by ddcab

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

The attacks really need to end otherwise I'll totally clean up this thread.

For those that do not understand the petition, it's simply a petition saying we as "Christians" stand with the state of Israel against her Islamic enemies and we recognize Israel's place in the Scriptures and her right to the land eternally promised to the Jewish people.

If there's a specific point in the petition you disagree with -- then mention that point and we'll discuss it. Every point was referenced by Scripture and thus we can discuss each point as they are revelant.

Honestly, this petition is meant to show solidarity with Israel and her right to exist. If you have a problem with the nation of Israel existing, then by all means let's discuss why you'd like to see the democratic nation of Israel destroyed.

Otherwise, all other discussions really need to be done on separate threads.

God bless,

George

I have a question. I stand for Israel but I don't quite get why America is in Iraq? I've always looked at it as a bad thing and that we should get out. I thought Bush is looking out for his agenda but If we are helping Israel then I will support it. I thought it was all about oil and such. I'm not trying to spark a politcal debate but I want to know what we are doing over there to bless Israel? It will also help me better when I vote for president in 2008. History and current events aren't my strong subjects. Can someone enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

This thread is really about Israel. Lets keep it on topic. If you want to discuss the war in Iraq, maybe start another topic in the appropriate forum.

Thanks, the mod team

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,832
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

You're 100% correct!

Let's kill those stupid Jews, they killed our Christ! Praise God for Hitler! :cool::b::emot-hug:

:taped::21:

I stand with Israel. Though the majority of them are presently in darkness, I believe that God has a plan for His chosen nation. A plan to bless the world through them, (which has already seen some fulfillment) though they presently deny Him.

Israel is, and always has been, the signpost of the fulfillment of prophecy and God's dealings with men. I know that Jesus Christ is the actual, true focus of God's dealings with men, and His plan of salvation, but He has chosen to work through Israel, in the past, present and future. A kind of barometer, if you will.

I don't see how anybody can read through the Old Testament, seeing God's dealings with Israel, and His compassion, even when they were disobedient.........and not love Israel, as God has demonstrated that He loves them.

I'm glad that God chose Israel, and I'm glad that He chose, over and over again, to show them mercy and compassion. There is a lesson for us all in that, I think.

Israel is the Lord's chosen nation....like it or not.

And I would not turn my hand against Israel, even in their darkest hour. :noidea:

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

You're 100% correct!

Let's kill those stupid Jews, they killed our Christ! Praise God for Hitler! :taped::taped::P

:emot-headphones::emot-headphones:

I stand with Israel. Though the majority of them are presently in darkness, I believe that God has a plan for His chosen nation. A plan to bless the world through them, (which has already seen some fulfillment) though they presently deny Him.

Israel is, and always has been, the signpost of the fulfillment of prophecy and God's dealings with men. I know that Jesus Christ is the actual, true focus of God's dealings with men, and His plan of salvation, but He has chosen to work through Israel, in the past, present and future. A kind of barometer, if you will.

I don't see how anybody can read through the Old Testament, seeing God's dealings with Israel, and His compassion, even when they were disobedient.........and not love Israel, as God has demonstrated that He loves them.

I'm glad that God chose Israel, and I'm glad that He chose, over and over again, to show them mercy and compassion. There is a lesson for us all in that, I think.

And I would not turn my hand against Israel, even in their darkest hour. :emot-headphones:

I was quoting people who were criticizing Israel...mainly because they believe in Replacement Theology (a Theological Holocaust). I agree 100% with you, that Jews are God's chosen people (I am Jewish :emot-headphones: ).

I was just being sarcastic and following their theology to its ultimate end.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,832
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Ah...sorry about that, AK :taped:

I recently got back from working away all week, and didn't have time to read the whole thread.

My mistake :taped:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

And I would not turn my hand against Israel, even in their darkest hour. :thumbsup:

I must tell you as a Jew and an Israeli, that this thread displays one of our biggest stumbling blocks.

Yes, Israel is special in God's eye, yet it is all too easy to get the feeling that we are special in some earthly way.

We need to emphesize that being chosen by God has nothing to do with what we did or didn't do in our history!

I find it one of the biggests tests of humility possible.

You mentioned a kind of barometer. I agree with you.

Being God's chosen can bring one to be anything from totally arrogant about it ("I'm chosen, I must be better than you") to the other extreme ("it's all a mistake. God didn't ever choose us") and the barometer has to be on a very specific level.

I pray the Spirit gives us the discernment and the ability to accept God's choice and not let it go to our heads

:thumbsup::thumbsup::noidea:

Guest shiloh357
I support the Jewish people by praying that they all come to Christ.

However, the Israeli government has policies that I have concerns about. If signing the petition means I support the government..no matter what..I can not sign it.

If the petition is in support of bringing the message of Jesus Christ to them I will be happy to sign.

Have you read the petition? Is there anything in the petition that says anything about unconditional support of every policy made by the Israeli government? The answer to the second question is "No."

Look at some of what the petition says:

WE AFFIRM the resolve of Israeli citizens to stand and defend themselves against the onslaught of terror arrayed against them.

WE AFFIRM the call of God for all nations and governments, including all those of the Arab world, to recognize the right of Israel to exist, by His decree. (Zechariah 2:8)

WE AFFIRM our steadfast support of Israel, to exist, to thrive, and to defend her people against all that is arrayed against her.

THEREFORE WE PETITION the President and the United States Government to unequivocally support the state of Israel in her right to exist, in her struggle against terrorism, in her God given right to her land, and to Jerusalem, to stand unmoved, undivided, as her capital, her eternal city.

KatyAnn, can you itemize for me specifically by name, the policies of Israel that you disagree with, and why you find them to be wrong? I notice you seem to refer to these "policies" in a more general rather nebulous sense. Can you name the specific policies and the dates these policies you oppose were enacted by the Israeli government?

I realize that Israel doesn't always get it right. Israel has made several errors, grave miscalculations and even Israelis are the most outspoken about this. The problem is that many of the mistakes Israel has made would never have been made in the first place if Israel were not being besieged day and night by nonstop terorrism.

I find it interesting that Israel's critics always want to discuss Israel's shortcomings, but are unwilling to discuss the terrorism committed against Israel that preciptated those mistakes, and made a response by Israel necessary.

Guest shiloh357

I support the Jewish people by praying that they all come to Christ.

However, the Israeli government has policies that I have concerns about. If signing the petition means I support the government..no matter what..I can not sign it.

If the petition is in support of bringing the message of Jesus Christ to them I will be happy to sign.

Have you read the petition? Is there anything in the petition that says anything about unconditional support of every policy made by the Israeli government? The answer to the second question is "No."

Look at some of what the petition says:

WE AFFIRM the resolve of Israeli citizens to stand and defend themselves against the onslaught of terror arrayed again.

WE AFFIRM the call of God for all nations and governments, including all those of the Arab world, to recognize the right of Israel to exist, by His decree. (Zechariah 2:8)

WE AFFIRM our steadfast support of Israel, to exist, to thrive, and to defend her people against all that is arrayed against her.

THEREFORE WE PETITION the President and the United States Government to unequivocally support the state of Israel in her right to exist, in her struggle against terrorism, in her God given right to her land, and to Jerusalem, to stand unmoved, undivided, as her capital, her eternal city.

KatyAnn, can you itemize for me specifically by name, the policies of Israel that you disagree with, and why you find them to be wrong? I notice you seem to refer to these "policies" in a more general rather nebulous sense. Can you name the specific policies and the dates these policies you oppose were enacted by the Israeli government?

I realize that Israel doesn't always get it right. Israel has made several errors, grave miscalculations and even Israelis are the most outspoken about this. The problem is that many of the mistakes Israel has made would never have been made in the first place if Israel were not being besieged day and night by nonstop terorrism.

I find it interesting that Israel's critics always want to discuss Israel's shortcomings, but are unwilling to discuss the terrorism committed against Israel that preciptated those mistakes, and made a response by Israel necessary.

I realize you enjoy following me from thread to thread and having squabbles with me. However, at this time I have a sister who is dealing with cancer and a husband having surgery Tuesday, so forgive me if I decline this one. Arguing with you is so unimportant.

I am not trying to start a "squabble" with you. I simply put forth some honest questions that challenge your response and challenge what you seem to think our position amounts to, namely that we unconditionally support the Israeli government on every point. Nothing I said was unfair or hateful.

The truth is that all you can do is harp on "policies" but you can't specify which "policies." All you can do is misrepresent our position but are unable to address our position when the inaccuracies of your take on our position are presented to you.

The truth is that you would not sign petitition under any condition, because you are swallowed up in the "Church is Israel" heresy, and to acknowledge what this petitition recognizes, namely the biblical right of Jewish people to their Land runs counter to your theology.