• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching we as Americans have alot to be thankful for. But this is also a great time to remember who we have to thank for these things. Firstly I thank God for all he has provided me and my family with, and for allowing me to be Born an American, here is this great free Country of ours.

Secondly I thank all the Men and women who have served in the military to protect those freedoms we all too often take for granted. Please pray for all those who have died protecting our freedoms throughout all of the history of American.

Let us also remember those troops who will not be with there families this Thanksgiving as they are in Iraq defending our freedoms and providing millions of people in Iraq with the chance to have these very same freedoms.

In closing I would ask that you all be pray for those who have given up Thanksgiving with there families forever, the men and women who have died in service to our Country, not only in Iraq but all around the world. Pray for our troops and there families

Here is a list of the Coalition Troops that have been killed in Iraq, please please please pray for them and there families, and know that these are the men and women who make it possible for us to have the freedoms we take for granted.

God Bless,

Dave

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Bump....