Edited by Benjnagy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

She was not in your plans that God has for you.He shut the door on your relationship.Someone else will come around.Sometimes when he shuts the door on what we want He wants us to wait because something better is coming around. :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/1996

A

Edited by Benjnagy

This same thing happened to a young lady I know.She was devastated when he broke off the relationship.He was not the right person for her.She just kept praying.It was maybe a year before someone else came to her.They are now married after dating for over 2 years.They have an outstanding marriage.Beware.If you have just broken off a relationship or divorced it is wise to wait for at least a year maybe even 2  to remarry or get involved in another relationship.Rebound relationships are not good.

A

Edited by Benjnagy

I know. I will definitely wait. The only reason I would go into a relationship right now is to somehow convince her that I've changed and to come back to me. I know that is very wrong though and God would never want me to do that. Somehow I hope that you are right and God has someone better and more beautiful than even her because I don't see how I can trust my Ex again. Unfortunately I think she may come back once her current guy friend leaves her. (I can tell its not going to work out already even though they may not be officially "together"). If she does I hope I don't hurt her feelings or anything when I remind her of what she did to me.

Two problems with that.Don't you want to be yourself around her?Don't you want her to love you for who you are?And God has closed the door on this relationship for some reason.When these things happen it is important that we don't try and over-ride God's will.You do not want to be left overs do you?Maybe she is fickle and would leave you again.Just increase your faith and know that God is with you on this.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

In which way did God tell you that it was His plan for you to marry her if you don't mind me asking? I'm asking because sometimes we confuse our own human desires with God's desires.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  338
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  4

It's hard to answer these type's of question's , I know your heart for her , but at the same time we don't get a full view of whats going on with her , what shes thinking , her reason's why she left , anytime we put a person before God it's probably not going to end well , we also need to take a deeper look at ourselves , was there anything about us the Lord needed to work on , are we holding on to any past anger , resentment , unforgiveness ect, we let our feeling's get in the way of doing the right thing , then in the heat of the moment jump into things we cant commit to , we often dont want to see that maybe the Lord had to shut that door for our own good and theirs , truth is when someone leave's they know their reason and may not be what you think , all thing's are possible with God , put him first place in your life and let him put what he wants for you together in his time                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Prov 3:5: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

Edited by cozmoe

A

Edited by Benjnagy