[Deleted]

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

Well it's hard to explain but I'll try. When I first heard was after I prayed the same prayer the next year. I told him that I was going to trust Him to find me my wife. I told Him that I met a very Godly pretty girl last week and asked Him if she could be the one. I asked God every time I found a girl that I liked. Some past girls liked me too and some didn't but none of them God told me to see so I never got with any of them. I just didn't feel peace about any of them after I prayed. This time after I prayed I strongly felt and I think heard God say she is the one. I had never heard God speak to me like that before. It was strange and i was literally shaking and crying because of this. I didn't believe Him at first and thought she didn't like me so I prayed again. I said "God if you really want me to be with her then bring us together somehow, or else don't let us". I told Him that i would let Him make the first move. I was still praying and waiting to hear from God again when my mother yelled up to me that this same girl wanted to see a movie with me. I knew it could possibly have been a coincidence but I emediately knew it wasn't. I cried and thanked God literally all day. The next week we went to the movie together. Her family decided to have her dad go with her for her first "date". My dad went too. I've been on "dates" with girls but i know now that they were so fake and a waste. The whole time I sat next to her I had this feeling that I was sitting next to my wife. It was the most happy day of my life. This is kind of funny. My dad got a flat tire running over the curb in the parking lot so after the movie both parents went outside to fix it. It was snowing so I stayed inside with her. We sat down and talked for basically the first time one on one. Yeah that's the best I can explain it. I can't explain how I felt when God told me because I heard it in my own head but I think he gave me plenty of signs too. Remembering this brings tears to my eyes because now she is with this other guy. Whether it was a rebound or whether she actually left me for him, I have to live without her.

Thank you for your explanation. Well, I know one thing for sure, if God really did chose this girl for you then you will end up getting married one day. Leave it in God's hands but don't dwell on it, let the peace of the Holy Spirit guide you, have patience.If you are meant to be together she'll come back to you sooner or later, but don't force or push anything, let God do the work. God bless you brother...:)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/1996

A

Edited by Benjnagy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Dear Benjnagy,

Now I am going to tell you just like a mom AGAIN.....and again,and again,hopefully you will get it....you must know I care because I am answering all of your posts even though you are trying to present the same situation in a different way so that you will get a different result,my brother in Christ-it does not work that way.

You are leaving the part out here where YOU messed up and contributed to the break up also,Benjnagy you are almost or maybe you ARE obsessing over this girl,unless you begin obsessing over God and putting Him first then you are not going to know His plan for you and the desires of your heart are not in the right place.....you will be lead by your flesh and not spirit.

We discussed the beautiful results in my sons life when he placed God high above everything and everyone,I am not saying that it is a barter(put God first and He gives you the girl!lol))But I can promise you complete fulfullment and joy when He is first and He will fill the desires of your heart....maybe you will get the girl or maybe He has someone else for you and He will also change the desires of your heart

Trust,Benjnagy,trust God to do what is best for you.....pray that His will be done in your life not yours

I am praying for you,in Christ-Love,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

I asked God to provide my future wife. I gave up trying to do it my way and decided to trust in Him. A year later God orchestrated this whole series of events that brought me close to this one girl. I thought she was the one trying to get to me and at the same time she thought I was trying to get to her but now I know it was really God. He literally told me that His plan for me was to marry her. Now after 6 months of being together, she left me, I think for someone else she is seeing now. Only a month ago we were talking about getting married! She told me that it just wasn't working out. I'm sure she was lying because she didn't want to admit what she really was thinking. I don't know if she even likes me still or anything. At first she wanted to be friends still. We went out for coffee because she wanted to and then she wanted to go shopping. I cut off contact because I'm tired of her hurting me. I love her so much despite how horrible she treated me recently. Why did God let this happen? I understand that I may have been putting her before God right before she left me so that may be the reason God let it happen but does that really mean I ruined His plan? What should I do?

I had a similar situation happen to me. When I was probably in my late teens I prayed for God to show me the woman I was to marry. I met a young lady named Juli. I fell deeply in love with her. After about 3 years she broke the relationship off with me saying that it wasn't God's will.

Around that time I had a dream that I was with Juli (a brunette) on an island. Something happened in my dream and Juli went to another island. Then in my dream I went over yet a third island. On this third island I met a blond young lady whose face I couldn't see. I woke up from the dream wondering what all it meant. I had this dream distinctively at least 3 times within about a year.

Many years later after being single for quite some time I moved from S. America to N. America. I met my beautiful {blond} wife. I prayed about even talking to her for at least 3-4 months. By the time I decided to talk to her I believed God confirmed that I would marry her. It just took a little while for God to show her the same thing. :)

We've been married for several years now and we're expecting our second child.

So sorry for what you are going through. I know the pain of what you've experienced when someone doesn't like or love you anymore and you don't understand why. Sometimes God closes a door but opens a window. :thumbsup:

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

test