• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

I just want to share this story with you guys on this site.in my village in those days our great grandfathers worship idols.most of them enter into covenant with idols all the idols have names.and mermaid spirits.when ever they have problems they will go to the idols.and they will enter into agreement with the idols.the agreement gose like this.every month you will sacrifice a ram.if you fail one of your child will die.now our great grandfathers are no more.and some of us have accept christ as our Lord and savior.and no body is keeping the agreement our fathers made with those idols and mermaid spirit.the reason why iam sharing this with you guys here.this site have help me to become an active christian.i use to be a passive christian before.i believe in christ but iam not doing his will,i know the truht but i was not obeying the truht.now i stagger not with unbelief.the truht has set me free.i feel free now with boldnes of heart to tell my old friends that iam now born again.and they have been seen it by my action.iam still like a new born baby.in terms of living a born again life.one day i went to my friend house to share my new life with him and what the Lord has done in my life.we pray together.after that he told me that a has been going through hell.a man use to appear to him in a dreams.i quote your great grandfathers served me.and you as the only male child it's your turn to serve me.if you refused to serve me you will not become useful in life and non of your sisters will get marry.and the boy told me that when ever he saw the man in the dream he will become sick.the boy is the only son with four sisters non of them is marry.they do go to church but not born again.in my place christian just show that you are not a muslim.this boy now asked me to help him.i know that only God can deliver him.the boy also told me that one brother prayed for him.and the brother was asking the spirit to go out.after the prayer the spirit told the brother to stay away or he will kill him.now i don't know what to do.some powerful men of God in my village.they will ask you to sow a seed before they can deliver you.what do you guys think i should do

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

This is very difficult for me to explain since you are a new believer. In Galatians 3:11 it says The just shall live by faith. Not only are we saved by faith, we also walk with Jesus by faith. We trust in what God wrote in the Bible. We listen to and obey God's Holy Spirit. When we become believers in Christ, His Spirit comes to live inside of us. His Spirit is there to explain the Bible to us and also to give us power to live the Christian life. He lives in us all the time, and He is stronger than any demon. That is why the apostles were able to drive out demons in the book of Acts. Jesus protected them and gave them power. The Bible says "greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. 1John 4:4 says "You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He Who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. "

I met a woman missionary, a widow, who had gone to Africa many years ago with her husband. The people loved her and did not want her to return here after her husband died so she stayed on. She spoke of new Christians who were not afraid of evil spirits because they had no power over those who had received Jesus to come live in them. The Spirit of Jesus protected them and the demons were afraid of Jesus in them. Read Ephesians 6:10-17, Finally, my brethern, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you might be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities , against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places. Therefore take up the whose armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

verse 14. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication (begging) in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perserverance and supplication for all the saints-- and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the Gospel" This was Saint Paul asking for Christians to pray for him for the right words with which to preach the Gospel. It is instruction on how to stand against evil to tell others about Jesus.

So that is what I would encourage you to do. 1. Ask God to fill you again with His Spirit to empower you to do His will. Pray for strength and wisdom as to how to talk to your friend. 2. Go and tell your friend how Jesus has changed your life. Tell him how Jesus suffered on the cross to deliver him from the power of the evil one as well as from sin and eternal death. And then tell him how Jesus arose from the dead and now sits in heaven beside God our father and is praying for us right now. 3. Tell him that all he has to do is ask Jesus' Holy Spirit to come into his life and live in him, and to ask Jesus to be the one who is his master who directs and manages his life. Then tell him to tell the evil spirit that he doesn't want to listen to him because the evil spirit's master is the father of lies, the devil, and that your friend only wants to listen to Jesus from now on. Then he can tell it to go away and never bother anyone again.

While I have prayed for wisdom on how to answer you, I will ask for some people I really respect to also advise you and to correct anything I have said. George is himself a missionary, and Fez lives in South Africa, and others.

We are told in Revelations that satan was overcome by the blood of Jesus (when He died on the cross) and by the testamony of the saints. The saints are you and me. Plain people in whom Jesus lives.

We are told in Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to ovserve all thing that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

Back to Galatians 3:13 They are talking about how the law is a curse on people. But that Jesus became a curse for us so that we can receive God's favor and blessings. If Jesus took the curse on Himself to free us from it, He has freed you from other curses also. The Bible says in verse 13 that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree [the cross]), that the blessings of Abraham might come upon the gentiles [you and me since we are not Jews] in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the [Holy] Spirit through faith.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

Wow!!!. Intresting.iam short of words,i can't stop thanking the Almighty God for directing me to this site,(a.k.a)liberty arena,this site has play important rule in my life.he who knows it feel it.when ever iam reading a replied from this site be it:word of advice,encouragement,prayers,counselling,i use to feel like God is speaking to me.i want to say a very big special thanks to brother willamina.and all the members of this ministry.God bless you all"