Waiting2BwithHim

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

In some instances, it takes time to prepare the vessel to receive new wine (Truth/Revelation).  

Matthew 9:17

New King James Version (NKJV)

17 Nor do they put new wine into old wineskins, or else the wineskins break, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But they put new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.”

Edited by Enoc

Sometimes I am asking God questions that I would like to know the answers.

If I open the Bible some of the questions I have asked God were answered in the Bible.

Others questions the answer was either hard to find or just not in there.

This kind of confuses me. Many Christians say if you want to know the truth or God just open the

Bible and you will know.

Why would it be that he does not give us all and every answer right now?

Why do some answers have to wait before they can be answered?

Hi,

I immediately thought of something a dear brother in Christ shared with me soon after being born again.  He shared this verse after I asked a very similar question (your first question) you have asked.  What he shared in Scripture made complete sense to this young one.  Here you go, passing it on for you:

29 The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law. Deuteronomy 29:29

Concerning your second question.  I believe the answer would lie in the depths of God's Sovereignty. 

God bless you,

Randal

ps.  After thinking a bit more of your second question, I'd like to share this.  It would be so easy for God to put up the arrows in neon showing which way to go in any given circumstance.  I have found that no matter the questions I may have for God, he always answers in regard to my attitude in all situations.  Romans 12 is one of my favorite places to go when there are so many questions and doubt about which way to go.  Paul addresses not only our attitude towards God (vs. 1 & 2), also our attitude towards our self (vs. 3), and our attitude towards others in the body of Christ (vs. 4-13).  Then he brings up love (vs. 9-12).  We know that anything we do not motivated by love means nothing (1 Corinthians 13:1 & 2). Then Paul addresses our attitude towards those who, are enemies.

When I read this 12th chapter of Romans, the bible truly is a mirror of what I see in myself.  My attitudes are always in need of work, and in trusting God to continue what he began in me, I pray that my own attitudes will reflect his in my dealings with whoever I come into contact with.  The answers to my questions may remain elusive, but God has shown me what to do everyday that I am here.  Although being a child of God is never boring, my life takes on a routine daily that hopefully will please God.

In saying all this, one more thing.  I hope to always be receptive to the Spirit of God, as I find most often he will speak through others in the giving of advice, counsel, and encouragement. 

God bless you,

Randal