IGNORED

should i stay or should i go?

Guest dorijr

Thank you Charisse. Carlos, I don't get offended easily. If you have anything to say you can say it on here! It won't bother me. I am very curious as to why you think I don't have a close walk with Jesus. So please Let me know why you think this. Thank you for your post!! :emot-hug::emot-hug:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1980

Oh Jen please listen when i tell you that god is with you ..he is jen and he is talking to you Jennifer he lets you know hes there when in your heart hurts when your child is being mistreated, when your heart hurts when you see your fiance relationship with his ex, when his dauther acts the way she does, he talking to you jen, just be afriad to listen whether it be you or someone else when they tell you that mr. man is good for you or good to you, don't let doubt ruin the truth...let the lord guide you and believe me the only way to do that is to be alone with him his spirit is moving in you jennifer but i know your a bit scared to lose something ....something soild i know but you won't lose ....you will win ....the answer will be clear as day when you let the truth set you free :emot-hug: Jen i have been in your place I love my god with my whole heart and i loved my boyfriend with my heart also yet every time i was with him my heart would hurt and it wasn't anything horribly wrong yet there was and untill i let what god was telling me in my heart to be real and for sure (the hurt, the doubt, the confusion) and allowed my self to let my boyfriend go ...i got answers .....and letting go is hard jen cause you think it will be forever .....but it won't god just needs some time alone with you so you can be set free .....and you have build or are trying to build a home with mr. man but that is all he is a man ...a man with doubt, confusion, and anger and grudge and one sidedness...realize Jennifer he is talking to you ..he is talking to you right now .....just don't be afriad... mr. man is not going any where but your priorities need to get straight and get up and fight for what the lord is putting in your heart, Let mr. man go for a while you cannot help him find his way only god can, let that weight be lifted off you, it is not for you, believe that our lord does not want us to hurt

with much compassion and love

your sister in christ

Edited by DearJudy,OurLord

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/28/1989

My relationship with god is great!! However I am human. And I have committed a horrible sin. But,I have not been intimate with my Fiance since I have been going to church,faithfully for six months. I have been under conviction and I couldn't get closer to god until I cut that out of my life. I felt like god was telling me that it was wrong. I knew it was wrong. Anyhow I have been praying to god and I haven't got an answer from him or so I thought that I hadn't. I Just wasn't listening and was told by people(his mother) that I shouldn't leave him. And that my child just needs extra discipline because she does things wrong more than the other kids. Which now I know better and I understand that I should have never let other people influence my life the way that I have. I don't blame anyone for my own actions. I am angry at him for how he has treated my child. I was really confused about staying or leaving because of the fact that we live like we're married but we're not married. Which I know that us getting involved before marriage has caused alot of this. I know now that god wants me to leave. He wouldn't want my children exposed to what their living in right now. I have to stay until after christmas because I don't want to be a burden to anyone.but I am leaving and I am going to counseling with my kids. Thank you for your response. He is supposed to be a christian but sometimes I wonder. He refers to himself as jesus or god sometimes. He says things like what if I was jesus. Or if he is putting someone down (which he often does) and I say something to him about it and he says stuff like well,Jesus called a woman a dog. It is crazy because I never wanted to teach my children to hate and by him doing this it is  teaching them exactly what  I don't  want them being taught. When I met him he was different. He was a very loving,kind person. Well ,Thank you for your post. Love in christ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just so you all know I'm not taking any sides!!!!!!!!! I'm 15, I know how his daughter must feel, I can put myself in her place. I'm not putting the blame on anyone. But her seeing her father doing things with another woman, then having a child with her, is not giving her Christian moral values! I know you know this but I'm just trying to put myself in her spot. Having parents go through a divorce is hard on every child in the family. INCLUDING His daughter. Seeing her mother have a diffrent girlfriend every single day is making her feel the homosexuality is right. So is her father doing things with another woman before marriage. That's making her think that sex before marriage is right. I've noticed that you are being VERY self-centered about your daughter. ONCE AGAIN I am not, putting the blame on just one person. You, your future husband, AND her mother, are ALL being bad examples for these children! I've noticed that NOT one person who is giving you advice, is even thinking about the kids! NOT ONE! HELLO! There IS more than one person having this trouble! The kids are ALL thinking that what you three "Parents" are doing is what life is all about! Fighting, sexual immorality, homosexuality, they think all this is right! I don't care if you listen to me or not, but that's MY view and really, I don't think that the kids should be in this kind of environment.

Hey Jenn,

I read your post and I tried to put myself in your spot. I love my kids very much and I think it would be hard for me to marry some one who acted like they were playing favorites with the kids. I had step sisters and I hated the way their mother treated them over us. I have to say it was the worst years of my life. I would keep praying like you are and see how God guides you. If its going on now I don't see how it will change after your married. I would go into it with your eyes wide open. May God lead you has you make your very important decision.

Charisse

I live with a parent who plays favorites, I know what that is like too, this is yet another example of my being able to put myself in the place of all your kids. My adoptive father plays favorites over his kids and not of me and my sister. He only displines them when they do something wrong to HIM. I can put myself in your spot, and all I see is self-centeredness, you are playing favorites with your kid, he is playing favorites with his kid, do you realise that? Look, like I said before, I AM NOT taking sides. This is just MY VIEW.

Thanks judy that gives me hope and strength. I appreciate your post!! :emot-hug: zoe girl, Just to let you know if you read the other post ,there are two should i stay or should i go. and if you read them you will see that i have not been being bias with her. I try to make things right in all the kids lives but it hasnt worked. And my whole point in all this is because I don't want them going through what they are going through. As far as taking sides I ca honestly say that I try to make things fair to set an example. I know we are not showing her the right way to live. That is also an issue. I have addressed to him years ago. I am so glad you wrote because I needed someone your age to give their outlook on it because I am sure she feels the same abut some of the things your saying. But I do not see how she could see that my child is treated fairly by her or her father. She is extremely grouchy all the time with her. My child cant even say hello to her with out her getting mad at her. So there is a big issue here. I just tell my child to leave her alone. I don't know what else to do about it. I can't say anything to her because then in turn she will get rude with me. I do love her and I worry about her. I told her father several times to spend some quality time with her and he doesn't . I think she feels resentment toward my child and a little jealousy. Which is understandable. But her father could do something about it but he wont help the problem. We have separated before and I still went and did things with his child. So just to let you know I don't hate her. And I do try to make things right here. but it isnt working so therefore i have to leave. But I won't turn my back on her. I will still be there for her. I am definately not selfcentered in this. The kids are whats important to me. Thanks again.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  4

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you Charisse. Carlos, I don't get offended easily. If you have anything to say you can say it on here! It won't bother me. I am very curious as to why you think I don't have a close walk with Jesus. So please Let me know why you think this. Thank you for your post!! :emot-hug:  :emot-hug:

Let me pray about it some Jennifer and re-read what you wrote and what I wrote. I will post something but maybe not today. Thanks for letting me continue to share what I think. I appreciate that.

By the way I couldn't help but notice the little icon that seems to be someone on the floor rolling around laughing. Just curious if you thought my last post was funny :emot-hug:. If you did feel free to tell me Jennifer. I just don't want to be left with an impression that might not reflect what you really think.

What does the second icon mean? The little one that looks like it's hair is on fire or something :24:

Carlos

Carlos, Then one playing on the floor laughing is my favorite icon. Don't take it the wrong way. That is how I want to feel when I laugh. It looks like it feels good. The second one is a question mark. Because I don't know why you think that I m not very close to god. Anyways,Merry Christmas!!

Jennifer :thumbsup:

Carlos, Then one playing on the floor laughing is my favorite icon. Don't take it the wrong way. That is how I want to feel when I laugh. It looks like it feels good. The second one is a question mark. Because I don't know why you think that I m not very close to god. Anyways,Merry Christmas!!

Jennifer :thumbsup:

Thanks Jennifer. I didn't want to be thinking you were laughing at what I said so much that you were rolling around on the floor :24::noidea:

That second one is a question mark heh? Now that I took out a magnifying glass and looked at the icon I see the question marks on the brow :24: It looked like a tightly braided hair style without my glasses.

I'll be getting back to you shortly Jennifer. I have been praying over what I shared and asking the Lord to help me see if there is anything to my concerns.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Carlos

Jennifer would you mind sharing how you became a Christian? I've read through most of your posts on the forum and have not seen anything that would indicate how you became a Christian (come to think of it there's nothing in my posts that would indicate that about me either :wub: ). I would really be interested in knowing what your religious background was and how you became a Christian Jennifer if you don't mind sharing.

I'm guessing Catholic (the same as mine) but I could be way off :)

Carlos

Edited by carlos123

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I"m not sure this marriage is such a good idea. Your already having problems and a marriage license is not going to make it any better. I too would like to know if your a christian. I can only tell you what I would do. I would walk. Unless you are both Christians and know the will of God, I just don't think this is going to work. The most important thing is knowing what God wants you to do. It may be different then what you want but I can tell you it will be so much better.

Edited by Rustyangel

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/20/1980

Thanks judy that gives me hope and strength. I appreciate your post!!                      :emot-hug: zoe girl, Just to let you know if you read the other post ,there are two should i stay or should i go. and if you read them you will see that i have not been being bias with her. I try to make things right in all the kids lives but it hasnt worked. And my whole point in all this is because I don't want them going through what they are going through. As far as taking sides I ca honestly say that I try to make things fair to set an example. I know we are not showing her the right way to live. That is also an issue. I have addressed to him years ago. I am so glad you wrote because I needed someone your age to give their outlook on it because I am sure she feels the same abut some of the things your saying. But I do not see how she could see that my child is treated fairly by her or her father. She is extremely grouchy all the time with her. My child cant even say hello to her with out her getting mad at her. So there is a big issue here. I just tell my child to leave her alone. I don't know what else to do about it. I can't say anything to her because then in turn she will get rude with me. I do love her and I worry about her. I told her father several times to spend some quality time with her and he doesn't . I think she feels resentment toward my child and a little jealousy. Which is understandable. But her father could do something about it but he wont help the problem. We have separated before and I still went and did things with his child. So just to let you know I don't hate her. And I do try to make things right here. but it isnt working so therefore i have to leave. But I won't turn my back on her. I will still be there for her. I am definately not selfcentered in this. The kids are whats important to me. Thanks again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problemo take care and god bless