IGNORED

should i stay or should i go?

Guest dorijr

carlos, When I was ten years old I asked god to come into my heart and I decided I wanted to live for him. Everything was for him. That was in a baptist church. I loved the idea so much that I wanted to be a nun. I did not get baptized until I was fourteen. That was also a baptist church. I have realized that I am a sinner,I know that I cant save myself,I know that I deserve to be saved,I have repented of my sin's,I know the price that jesus paid for me,I have given myself body,mind, and soul to him ,in the past I haven't I was selfish. I have learned.I now understand what happens when you reject christ. I know that by doing what I have done in the past is rejecting him. And I don't want to do that!! So if no one can stand to be around me and my new ways then that's just too bad. I have changed for the better. I will be a good steward and tell people about jesus' love and let them know what I know. That there is a place in heaven for everyone if they are willing to do god's will. By faith I walk now. And it's the best feeling I have ever known. I still am climbing hills and sometimes it's hard to have faith but i just keep reminding myself what jesus did and it makes it a whole lot easier!!

rusty,he says hes a christian but actions speak louder than words. And he does not do things in a loving way and it just makes me wonder. Don't get me wrong he is good to his friends and strangers but,when it comes to family they are put on the back burner. He seems to be very selfcentered at times and very materialistic!! I have never been materialistic. So it is kind of odd that I wound up with him. If I had of been submitting myself to god back then I would not be in this mess!! But i have learned and this will never happen again! My god is more important and so are my kids. Thanks for the post!! Love in christ!!

Jennifer :emot-hug:

Guest RockyRoad

I read through the posts and got a little mixed up...my first instinct was to "protect the children"...Moms are like that I think...

My next thought was "are You living with this man?"

I hope not because if you are that there is where you need to start the fix...

get that started and the other problems will fall into place next...

Glad to hear you are going to a Christian Counselor...I pray this person can help you get your family life back on track for the Lord...

We all need help to keep our lives a testimony to others...

RockyRoad

Guest ryal615

This is a really difficult situation. You obviously love your fiance and child but ask yourself this:"is it okay to slap or hit another child or person?" Sorry but it's not especially when the circumstances are what you say they are. You need to be a stronger woman, put God on your shoulder and tell that fiance of your " HIT MY CHILD AGAIN, AND YOU WILL LEAVE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF MY CHILD AND MYSELF HIT YOUR CHILD!" The answer would be know. It's alot easier to disiplin other people's children.

Guest ryal615

This is a really difficult situation. You obviously love your fiance and child but ask yourself this:"is it okay to slap or hit another child or person?" Sorry but it's not especially when the circumstances are what you say they are. You need to be a stronger woman, put God on your shoulder and tell that fiance of your " HIT MY CHILD AGAIN, AND YOU WILL LEAVE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF MY CHILD AND MYSELF HIT YOUR CHILD!" The answer would be no. It's alot easier to disiplin other people's children.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally left my fiance! I feel so much better about things! Things are going to be rough but I know that I have done the right thing and that I should have left a long time ago!! Thanks to all of you who helped me out on here!! I really appreciate the advice. Thanks alot!! Love in christ,

Dori :P

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/25/1983

Feeling joy that you made a wise decision for yourself and your child....GOD BLESS YOU!!! ~ HIS

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  4

Hi I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally left my fiance! I feel so much better about things! Things are going to be rough but I know that I have done the right thing and that I should have left a long time ago!! Thanks to all of you who helped me out on here!! I really appreciate the advice. Thanks alot!! Love in christ, 

I think that's awesome Jennifer! I think you did the right thing for yourself and your child.

That took guts and I respect you for doing it.

Now you must follow through with a determination to not let him back into your life even if he attempts to do so. You must make a clear wall of seperation exist in order to more clearly distinguish between what God would have you do and what He would not.

May the Lord bless your decision and help you see your way in the future.

Carlos

Edited by carlos123

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57

Hi Jennifer,

I don't have much to say, lot's has been said already, but just want you to know I will lift you up in prayer :P

Quizzy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Birthday:  12/01/1965

The thing now is to recall every red flag that God allowed you to see...recall them daily. It will and just might be rough a lot more than it will be easy. However you have TWO lives that are even more important than your own. THOSE KIDS. The things that they see now will reflect in their lives ahead. Child abuse is a very serious thing. If you have never heard of David and Richard Pelzer, and you have some free time, read their life stories. "A child called "IT", "My brother's keeper" are their first two books. There are more titles by David. CHILD ABUSE IS A COMPLETE CYCLE. Emotional abuse is not pretty.

God gave you directions to get out. Now follow him in the ways that you should lead your life. And when the next man comes into your life. Go forward with a "God survey"....test him (the new man) by the spirit, ask him questions and see how he answers them. Don't be afraid to ask any and every question...who cares if he thinks they are petty. This is your life and God wants you to have a man of His will. Your healing comes in God's timing not your own.

I pray for you and your kids. May their lives be blessed with peace in knowing they will have a better life now. As for his daughter love her with love that God has bestowed in all of us. Continue to be there if she chooses to talk to you. Kids are more aware of good things even though we as adults think they can be full of bad. What I am saying is that this girl can think for herself and she just might see a strong influence in you eventhough she rebelled around you and your daughter.

:thumbsup: I hope that you still find days to laugh it up. Have a great day.