• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/04/1952

Of course, I can only speak of my friend who was seduced by our teacher before she even had feelings for either sex. She herself blames her teacher, and left the Church for good because of this teacher.

I will make only one more comment. I go by what the Bible says about sin. Do I not love my frind because she is now living the homosexual life style? Of course not. Sadly she has distance her self from all Church people inluding me, because just being around us pricks her conccience.

I will not make any more comments in this thread. The Bible speaks for it self.

I believe we should reach out in prayer and love to those who are suffer from this sin. I moved 2000 miles away from my old friend and she has given none of us her address or her phone number, but God knows where she is and I can pray for her.

betty

• Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Mark;

I do think it matters if one is born gay or becomes gay. Because then it takes the sin away from homosexuality. It is clearly in Scripture that it's wrong, the act is an abomination. To tell you the truth, for myself it wasn't the references in the New Testament that convicted me. Why? Because the word homosexual wasn't around until the 1800's. But what really convicted me was in the old testament law. God forbids a man to lay with another man; Leviticus 18:22.

It's as plane as the nose on my face. Once this scripture got hold of me I was torn asunder. Finally, I had to make the choice-who was I going to follow God or the lies of homosexuality.

I hate the fact that this "sin" has become so politicized. I live in Massachusetts and it is legal for homosexuals to get married. There is a petition going around so we can get it on the ballet and let the people decide.

The church needs to educate itself on homosexuality. It's not just about repenting. It's about healing. Homosexuals are desperate beings. They need prayer, understanding & love. Homosexuality offers so much love, false as it may be, that it's very hard to come out of it.

Blessings;

Corey

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I do believe we are all born sinners but don't think we are born with a particular sin.

Corey: Thank you for your honesty. It's great to hear from someone who has gone through this struggle. Did you join an organization or something that you can mention here? I would like to know more.

I've also sent you a PM in case you miss it.

I do believe we are all born sinners but don't think we are born with a particular sin.

Corey: Thank you for your honesty. It's great to hear from someone who has gone through this struggle. Did you join an organization or something that you can mention here? I would like to know more.

I've also sent you a PM in case you miss it.

Dear Artsylady;

Yes, I did seek out help. I went to Dr. William Consiglio for about a year. He has a ministry called HOPE Ministries. There was a local support group that he frequently came to and talked with us. His book is out of print but is accessable through Amazon.com under the "Used Books". His book is called "Homosexual No More". It is geared for counselors and it explains what homosexuality is, the causes and effects. If you wanted a brand new copy you could try https://regenbooks.com/ they say on their website that the book is back in print, though I can't guarantee that.

As for organizations, I can only think of two: Regeneration (they have a website) and Exodus International North America (they also have a website).

IF you go to regenbooks.com, you will find a plethera of books on this topic. I have read a good many of them. They are all very good. They have books for the homosexual himself, for counselors, for wives, for parents, etc.

As I said in one of my posts, the best way to reach somebody involved in the homosexual lifestyle is to learn about it first.

I am more than happy to answer any of your (or anybody else's) questions, if I can. I don't want to come across harsh with my answers, I only want to shed some light on the topic. Coming out of the lifestyle and knowing what I know, it's just my goal to educate especially when I read ignorance. They say "Ignorance is Bliss" but I say "Knowledge is Power".

Blessings;

Corey

Thanks for the info Corey. I"m glad to learn more as I'm debating this very subject elswhere with homosexuals so I need to know as much as possible.

I do have a question right now though. Isn't molestation in childhood sometimes a reason for homosexuality?

Thanks for the info Corey. I"m glad to learn more as I'm debating this very subject elswhere with homosexuals so I need to know as much as possible.

I do have a question right now though. Isn't molestation in childhood sometimes a reason for homosexuality?

Yes, I would say that a good number of homosexuals were molested. But molestation alone doesn't usually cause homosexuality. It's much deeper than that. I was molested as a child, you could say I was raped. Molested by both genders, so it's not a gender specific thing. For me, I know it was a combination of things, molestation, absent father, abusive mother, abusive shoolmates, etc. You want to be like the boys that abused you. You envy them, their maleness. This envy turns to lust when you reach puberty. You then find yourself fantisising about them. You want to be like them so much and you hate yourself so much. But the fantasies don't go away. The lust takes over and you soon start to realize you're "gay" because you're attracted to other boys. Sometimes you hide these feelings, even from yourself. You begin to live a "lie" {satan's lie}. My first suicide attempt was at the age of 17, when I couldn't deny it anymore that I was gay. You start to explore with other boys {this does not make them gay}. Then one day, usually late teens early twenties, you make the decision that you're going to live the way God made you {Gay}. Once you begin having sex with other men, this cements the idea that you're gay. And you know you didn't choose it so God must have made you this way {another lie of satan}. THe gay lifestyle, the love and the sex are so powerful you get sucked into it. The sex is the ultimate. Nothing in the world could be better {another lie of satan}. It's a high like no drug can give you. And so, you're hooked. Some gays want a steady partner {gay marriage}, but most gays are not faithful. The sex is so powerful you just have to keep going from one man to the next. I'd say I was a male whore, only had one or two somewhat long relationships, but mostly it was one night stands.

I hope I'm not saying more than I should. But if this leads to more discussion, that'll be great.

Blessings;

Corey

:blink:

Well... You're definitely open and honest.

:blink:

If I can ask another question, are you married now and how long have you been straight?

Well... You're definitely open and honest.

:21:

If I can ask another question, are you married now and how long have you been straight?

I don't consider myself gay or straight. I consider myself an "Overcomer". I learned this from Dr Consiglio. I still struggle with same sex attraction. This in itself is not sin, but it's what I do with it that can become sin. Like lusting, dwelling on a good looking man, etc. I am not married "yet" but I would like to be. I left the gay lifestyle 11 years ago. These 11 years have not been easy, but God never said life would be easy. However, He does promise a way out of temptation.

Blessings;

Corey :blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Because of an opening in the persons life, satan goes through that door and perverts the sexual identity of the person. It can even happen in the womb if the parents have provided no spiritual covering for the child, this can cause a person to think they were born homosexual when in fact a perverse spirit gained entry.

This demon can be expelled when the person is born again and gives NO PLACE for this evil spirit to work.

I don't think it's scriptural that a demon can just enter a baby at will.

Corey: Are you now attracted to women?