IGNORED

The European Union: Will it bring in the Antichrist to world scene?

kingdomwitness

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Will the E.U usher in the Antichrist since it is the revived Roman Empire? Please keep this thread alive by replying.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/29/1971

Will the E.U usher in the Antichrist since it is the revived Roman Empire? Please keep this thread alive by replying.

Interesting question. I think the E.U will play a part. Without getting into a big todo over the details I think they almost have to just by the place they have in History and the way the Bible speaks about that part of the world.

:thumbsup:

Another Take Is That These Member States Of The European Union

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. Revelation 13:5-6

Will Be Rendered Moot By The Ravages Of Islam

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. Revelation 13:7

And Thus Will Not Affect

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Revelation 13:8

History

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. Revelation 19:11-13

As I

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:3-4

See

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. Revelation 21:5-6

It

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. Revelation 21:7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

What evidence do you have that it is the revived roman empire?

• Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,654
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The revived Roman Empire is the Roman Catholic Church.

Caesar = Pope

Senate = Cardinals

Regional Governors = Bishops

The Empire that fell was an empty shell, after the adder hatched.

• Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,654
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The E.U. may or may not be the 10 kings that are in Revelation 17. It will be A seat of world power as the seat of America's world power is systematically being pulled our from under us... but it's the few who are behind these trends that the focus should be on, not their puppets.

The revived Roman Empire is the Roman Catholic Church.

Caesar = Pope

Senate = Cardinals

Regional Governors = Bishops

The Empire that fell was an empty shell, after the adder hatched.

Again I'd like to see your reasoning. I see lots of people get on and say "this is the revived roman empire" from thee EU to the catholic church, to the us and even china, and I have yet to see anyone prove it biblically.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

What evidence do you have that it is the revived roman empire?

"And one of the heads of the beast seemed to be fatally wounded and the deadly wound was healed and the world marvelled at the beast" (Revelation 13:3). The wounded head is the Roman Empire. Check the link for more infos. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_European_Union

I guess I still fail to see the connection. You have a verse describing a wounded head, and a wikipedia link describing the EU. I don't mean to be rude, but so what? What connects that to the EU? For that matter, what makes the roman empire the wounded head? Where is the connection? Just saying it doesn't make it so. You need to describe using scripture and logic what makes Rome the wounded head, and what makes the EU the revived roman empire. Otherwise this will just be another he said/she said argument, which goes nowhere, you need to actually describe why you think the way you do.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Daniel 7/Rev 13:2

Beast

Middle East  View/European View

Lion:Babylonian Empire/Great Britain

Leopard:Grecian Empire/Germany

Bear:Persia Empire/Russia

If the scriptures are deemed prophetic and taking into account the time when the scriptures were written, I'm not sure how you can conclude that the scriptures are referring to the middle east. 

The empires noted above for the middle east were gone once Rome came into the picture. And as of today, Middle east  and Empire are not mentioned in the same sentence. As far as rebuilding empires, that's a far stretch since they seem to be going in reverse, with all the fighting and civil wars.

The likelihood of a world leader emerging (accepted by non middle eastern countries) from the middle east is a bit remote (Key for the Anti Christ to ascend into a global leadership position).

However when considering Europe, the three countries that are also identified with the beast noted in scripture are definitely in rebuilding their respective empires. Germany,Great Britain, and Russia are all rebuilding from prior wars.

The Church is also on the decline in Europe and has been for many years, hence a Pope from South America.

The whole Islam hysteria is just something to replace Communism.

Just thinking out loud here 

Edited by Enoc