• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

I believe that the second beast is Religious Rome and the two horns are the Papacy and the Vatican. they are the central government of the Roman Catholic Church.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings other one,

I do love you,I don't know if anyone was paying attention but I am still  ROFL....................spot on Brother!

God Bless you-Kwik

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

In Revelation chapter 13,the number 666 identifies a person,not a date.Somehow,the number 666 will identify the Antichrist.In Revelation 13:18 it says the number requires wisdom.When the Antichrist 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4,it will be clear who he is and how the number 666 identifies him.

Revelation 13:18
King James Version (KJV)
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
The sovereign of this kingdom is identified with the number "666." (Revelation 13:18)
The Pope's triple crown holds the inscription Vicarius Filii Dei, which is latin for "Vicar [substitute] of the Son of God."  The numerical value of this blasphemous title is 666.

Vicarius = V(5),  I(1), C(100), A(0), R(0), I(1), U(5), S(0) = 112

Filii = F(0), I(1), L(50), I(1), I(1) = 53

Dei = D(500), E(0), I(1) = 501

Vicarius Filii Dei = 666

(the above embolden my be for emphasis)

I have heard that claim before, and I have seen it called fiction, and I have never seen those claims supported.

Edited by joyjuice

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

In Revelation chapter 13,the number 666 identifies a person,not a date.Somehow,the number 666 will identify the Antichrist.In Revelation 13:18 it says the number requires wisdom.When the Antichrist 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4,it will be clear who he is and how the number 666 identifies him.

King James Version (KJV)
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
The sovereign of this kingdom is identified with the number "666." (Revelation 13:18)
The Pope's triple crown holds the inscription Vicarius Filii Dei, which is latin for "Vicar [substitute] of the Son of God."  The numerical value of this blasphemous title is 666.

Vicarius Filii Dei = 666

I have heard that claim before, and I have seen it called fiction, and I have never seen those claims supported.

Well what is your take on it my friend 

King James Version (KJV)

Vicarius Filii Dei = 666

Yes, that is my take on it based on the lack of support.

Claims are always nice, but in the end without support; they just remain claims.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

King James Version (KJV)

Vicarius Filii Dei = 666

Claims are always nice, but in the end without support; they just remain claims.

What and how do you caculate the number of the beast ?

King James Version (KJV)

Vicarius Filii Dei = 666

What and how do you caculate the number of the beast ?

I started another thread answering just that.