IGNORED

EVIDENCE FROM THE BIBLE

WISDOM

The Bible tells us two of EVERY unclean animal was on the ark.  Yes, that's alot of animals, I cannot make it make sense to us, but I trust what G-d said.  Besides, there is Biblical and extra-Biblical evidence for dinos post-flood.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could, Christopher.  I listened to a scientist 3 or 4 years ago.  I wish I wrote down his name; unfortunately I did not.  I have also seen drawings of a stegasaurus with men and the dino was wearing some kind of harness, obvioulsy being used as a beast of burden.  A friend of mine has a copy of this picture.  She is out of state with her ailing mother right now.  I will talk to her when she gets back.  Also, if I can, I will track down the source of the original picture and see if it has been authenticated.  

My friend has been gone for 6 weeks now, and her husband has no idea when she will be back.

Guest EPHRIAM777

Xan says...

After the fall of the firmament around the earth, we no longer lived in a hyperbolic chamber.

Eph writes...

Hey XAN.....Obi-wan has taught you well..!

Xan writes...

So the animals who required a great amount of lung capacity either died out or became smaller.

Eph writes...

Well what even MORE weirder (if thats a word)..than that is whats found in GEN 6:1...!!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Who is "them"..well MEN is them..Men having daughters WOW..!!