• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I live in Southern California and I have seen some real nut jobs our here including driving 70-80  mph in driving rain.  Go figure.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I live in Holland... Christmas is hectic here...in the City...but once you get out...it's relativy quiet.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1986

Blessings Maui

God bless you,,,,,Seems like you are having a good time here with us all,,,,glad you are here,feels like you have always been here!!!!

I think maybe you have not gone all the way South,,,,,,here in South Florida all of our traffic is very nicely garnished with Lamborghinis,Ferraris,Bentleys,Mazzratis,Lotus,Jags.....need I go on...............problem is the owner/drivers are 157 years old & they really don;t care because they have the best insurance>>>>> :help:

Lots of Love....Kwik

Thanks Kwik!! :cool:

I've noticed when I was living in Georgia that there were so many slow drivers. Most of them had pretty beat up cars and were trying to deck them out, pimp them, and soup them up. I think they literally spent $300 on the car, and then like $7000 on the accessories and features. They'd go riding around slow as heck to draw attention to their car, which would then result in traffic backed up a light or so.

I've seen some very interesting cars down there, some very interesting drivers, and definitely some interesting accidents. Most of the accidents I think occurred due to motorcyclists speeding by cars in non-passing lanes or on the brim.