• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/18/1978

It is a future event.  The person who signs the covenant with many is the anti-Christ, the man of sin, the son of perdition.  Jesus speaks of him.  The signing of the covenant is the beginning of the "time of Jacobs trouble" and 3.5 years, in he will put an end to sacrifice and declare himself as God.

Please prove that the he is the Antichrist 

The He is Jesus my friend and the covenant is the new convenant 

Daniel 9:27 - And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.  This is Jesus? Please explain this.

Matt. 24:15 - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Mark 13:14 - But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Daniel 8:11-12 - Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down. 12. And the host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised and prospered.

Daniel 12:11 - And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Are you saing that the 1260 days and 1290 days are the same abomination of desolation ?

Please explain 

Thank you 

Where are you getting 1260 days from?

Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

It is a future event.  The person who signs the covenant with many is the anti-Christ, the man of sin, the son of perdition.  Jesus speaks of him.  The signing of the covenant is the beginning of the "time of Jacobs trouble" and 3.5 years, in he will put an end to sacrifice and declare himself as God.

Please prove that the he is the Antichrist 

Daniel 9:27 - And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.  This is Jesus? Please explain this.

Matt. 24:15 - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Mark 13:14 - But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Daniel 8:11-12 - Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down. 12. And the host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised and prospered.

Daniel 12:11 - And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Are you saing that the 1260 days and 1290 days are the same abomination of desolation ?

Please explain 

Thank you 

Where are you getting 1260 days from?

Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

you qouted this 1260 days with 1290 days they are not the same 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/18/1978

I've reread, where did I ever say 1260 days?

I've reread, where did I ever say 1260 days?

Jacobs ouble for 3.5 years that you qoute is it the same as 1260 days ?

Then you said

Izzel asked Please prove that the he is the Antichrist

Daniel 9:27 - And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.  This is Jesus? Please explain this.

Matt. 24:15 - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Mark 13:14 - But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Daniel 12:11 - And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Adding the two together will imply that you are saying such to me

If not I apologise  

Edited by Izzel

Are you saying that the 1260 days and 1290 days are the same abomination of desolation ?

The 1260 days is the second half of the seven year great tribulation. 1290 days however means there are 30 extra days for God's grace to allow people into the kingdom. It all connects to Daniel 9:27.

Daniel 12:11 From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days; http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/daniel-12-11.html

from the beginning of the reign of antichrist to the end of it are one thousand two hundred and sixty days (1260 days) or years, or forty two months, which is the same, according to (Rev 13:5) , here thirty days or years are added, which begin where the other end, and is the time allotted for the conversion of the Jews, and other things, making way for the kingdom of Christ; and which the reign of antichrist was an hindrance of, but should now immediately take place.

Are you saying that the 1260 days and 1290 days are the same abomination of desolation ?

The 1260 days is the second half of the seven year great tribulation. 1290 days however means there are 30 extra days for God's grace to allow people into the kingdom. It all connects to Daniel 9:27.

Daniel 12:11 From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days; http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/daniel-12-11.html

from the beginning of the reign of antichrist to the end of it are one thousand two hundred and sixty days (1260 days) or years, or forty two months, which is the same, according to (Rev 13:5) , here thirty days or years are added, which begin where the other end, and is the time allotted for the conversion of the Jews, and other things, making way for the kingdom of Christ; and which the reign of antichrist was an hindrance of, but should now immediately take place.

My friend this is not found in the bible 30 days extra what is the parable of the wise and foolish vigins for ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

It is future.

My friend this is not found in the bible 30 days extra what is the parable of the wise and foolish vigins for ?

But it is Izzel..Daniel 12:11. 30 days are added AFTER the great tribulation. Just because you ignore my posts doesn't make it go away..

Daniel 12:11 From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and thabomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Hi. This is my first post on this forum and I'm looking forward to many interesting discussions. My views are not always orthodox but as we are entering the end-times I feel its necessary to revisit assumptions we may have had in the past.

I believe the last seven is split.  Most translations have TWO characters and not one in Daniel 9:27. Most translations refer to "he" who confirms the covenant, and one/desolator who sets up the abomination. If this is what the Amplified bible says, we should sit up and take notice:

And he shall enter into a strong and firm covenant with the many for one week [seven years]. And in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and offering to cease [for the remaining three and one-half years]; and upon the wing or pinnacle of abominations [shall come] one who makes desolate, until the full determined end is poured out on the desolator

Jewish bible:

He will make a strong covenant with leaders for one week [of years]. For half of the week he will put a stop to the sacrifice and the grain offering. On the wing of detestable things the desolator will come and continue until the already decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator

Jesus confirmed the covenant, the Jewish period was interrupted at the crucifixion which opened the way for the gentiles, but there is still one more 3.5 year Jewish period left before the second coming. The antichrist/abomination will commence the final 3.5 Jewish years known as the great tribulation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Izzel

Christ died at the end of the 69th week per Dan 9:26.

The people of the ruler to come was Titus and the Roman army who destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD.

Dan 9:27 is yet future.  He confirms a covenant with many for 0ne Seven, then in the middle of this week he sets up the A/D at the Temple.  This is the A/C who does this.  In Matt 24:15 - Jesus says, so when you see standing in the holy place the A/D spoken of through the prophet Daniel (Dan 9:27); flee to the mountains.     No one fled to the mountains when Jesus was crucified. Jesus made no 7 year covenant with anyone, it is not in Scripture.  BTW, the New Covenant is an everlasting covenant, not a seven year covenant.  You are way off base here.

In Christ

Montana Marv