WN: Hateful anti-Israel education shows PA's true colors, ministe

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I read in the news that a study was done that generally Israeli and Palestinian textbooks do not teach hate.

That does not mean tthat there are not other problems with the textbooks, like biasing things in one side's favor.

Guest shiloh357

I read in the news that a study was done that generally Israeli and Palestinian textbooks do not teach hate.

That does not mean tthat there are not other problems with the textbooks, like biasing things in one side's favor.

That is completely bogus.   The Palestinian textbooks teach the Jews are descendent from apes and pigs.  They teach hate of the Jews and they blame all of the problems of the Palestinians on Israel, even though history has shown that their problems are really self-inflicted.  They encourage terrorism and the murder of Jews as shahidim (suicide bombers/martyrs)

Here is some good information from Palestinian Media Watch about the kind of educaion the Palestinian children are getting.

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=122

http://www.palwatch.org/STORAGE/special%20reports/SchoolBooks_English_Final_for_web.pdf#page=18

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=786   << Pallestinian  children view Jews as descended from apes and pigs.  That is what they are being taught.

OK, I found where I read this:

Palestinian Textbooks Don't Vilify Jews, New Study Reveals U.S.-Funded Report Says Both Sides Distort History

w-palestinianschoolchildren-020413.jpg

A landmark State Department-funded study has cleared the Palestinians of demonizing Jews in school textbooks but contends that both Israeli and Palestinian teachers use classroom materials that distort the history of the Middle East conflict.

The study, described by its authors as the first scientific analysis of incitement in Israeli and Palestinian textbooks, contradicts a longstanding narrative among Israelis, American Jews and others that Palestinians incite their children to violence by depicting Jews as subhuman in their textbooks.

Several years in the making, the study was carried out and overseen by a team of American, Israeli, Palestinian and international education experts. It was commissioned by the Council of Religious Institutions of the Holy Land, a consortium of Muslim, Jewish, and Christian leaders in Israel, and received $590,000 in funding from the U.S. State Department.

Edited by rakow

I did look at the links you provided, including the quotes from the textbooks. I did not notice racial comments about Jews as pigs in the textbook quotes mentioned. I notice that this is a special website called "Pal watch". It's a well funded English website that looks for bad quotes from Palestinian sources. "Pal", by the way is often a negative term for Palestinians. Imagine if the Palestinians had a well funded organization called "Israel Watch" that pulled out every quote Israelis used.

Here are some of the titles of posts on this forum thread:

• Isn't that the politically charged equivalent of saying "There's no Israel"?)
  • on this forum section Worthy Christian posted a headline saying Kerry threatened to cut Palestinian funding, so this title is made up propaganda)

I can keep going. Every day Worthy Christian News posts many headlines that are politically charged against Palestinians. After reading them you start to think like that. Then a well funded organization goes into Palestinian newspapers and finds political quotes like ones saying "Zionist forces attacked Palestinians". Then the organization announces that Palestinians are teaching their children hate. Hatred of Jews is of course anti-semitic racism. So Palestinians become seen as Nazis, and then this justifies putting Christian villages in pens and sniping them at night because they are Palestinian. All the while, it announces that it is Palestinians who teach hatred

And on and on the news role goes. Even if I was able to disprove every claim about how bad and hateful Palestinian people are the drumroll would keep going on this forum thread proving over and over that Palestinians are so awful and teach hate because they occasionally say things like the things against them.

Edited by rakow

Guest shiloh357

OK, I found where I read this:

Palestinian Textbooks Don't Vilify Jews, New Study Reveals U.S.-Funded Report Says Both Sides Distort History

w-palestinianschoolchildren-020413.jpg

A landmark State Department-funded study has cleared the Palestinians of demonizing Jews in school textbooks but contends that both Israeli and Palestinian teachers use classroom materials that distort the history of the Middle East conflict.

The study, described by its authors as the first scientific analysis of incitement in Israeli and Palestinian textbooks, contradicts a longstanding narrative among Israelis, American Jews and others that Palestinians incite their children to violence by depicting Jews as subhuman in their textbooks.

Several years in the making, the study was carried out and overseen by a team of American, Israeli, Palestinian and international education experts. It was commissioned by the Council of Religious Institutions of the Holy Land, a consortium of Muslim, Jewish, and Christian leaders in Israel, and received $590,000 in funding from the U.S. State Department.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/170451/palestinian-textbooks-dont-vilify-jews-new-study-r/?p=all#ixzz2swCJ0Q7i

They are wrong.  Palestinian Media Watch is based on first hand information.  It is far more reliable and has a spotless track record of accuracy.  

Guest shiloh357

I did look at the links you provided, including the quotes from the textbooks. I did not notice racial comments about Jews as pigs in the textbook quotes mentioned. I notice that this is a special website called "Pal watch". It's a well funded English website that looks for bad quotes from Palestinian sources. "Pal", by the way is often a negative term for Palestinians. Imagine if the Palestinians had a well funded organization called "Israel Watch" that pulled out every quote Israelis used.

Here are some of the titles of posts on this forum thread:

• Isn't that the politically charged equivalent of saying "There's no Israel"?)
  • on this forum section Worthy Christian posted a headline saying Kerry threatened to cut Palestinian funding, so this title is made up propaganda)

I can keep going. Every day Worthy Christian News posts many headlines that are politically charged against Palestinians. After reading them you start to think like that. Then a well funded organization goes into Palestinian newspapers and finds political quotes like ones saying "Zionist forces attacked Palestinians". Then the organization announces that Palestinians are teaching their children hate. Hatred of Jews is of course anti-semitic racism. So Palestinians become seen as Nazis, and then this justifies putting Christian villages in pens and sniping them at night because they are Palestinian. All the while, it announces that it is Palestinians who teach hatred

And on and on the news role goes. Even if I was able to disprove every claim about how bad and hateful Palestinian people are the drumroll would keep going on this forum thread proving over and over that Palestinians are so awful and teach hate because they say things above.

I  have been studying this conflict for over twenty years and I have friends in Israel, both Jewish and Christian  Arab and they also confirm the hate that the Palestinian authority has indoctrinated the Palestinians from birth to hate Jews and to give their lives as martyrs to kill Jews.  

The truth is that the hatred taught in Palestinian textbooks is beyond dispute.  The US State Dept.  has an interest in painting the PA as liberal and nonterroristic as possible in order to justify our government lending support  to the Palestinians.   They have to paint the PA as a legitimate government when they are in fact, murderous, bloodthirsty terrorist thugs who need to be purged from the earth, not given legitimacy by a liberal, Israel hating, US government.

So Palestinians become seen as Nazis, and then this justifies putting Christian villages in pens and sniping them at night because they are Palestinian. All the while, it announces that it is Palestinians who teach hatred

The truth is that the hatred taught in Palestinian textbooks is beyond dispute.  

They have to paint the PA as a legitimate government when they are in fact, murderous, bloodthirsty terrorist thugs who need to be purged from the earth

Wow. So you say Palestinians are hateful and say hatred? But you say they need to be "purged from the earth"?

Are you joking? Your thinking about Palestinians is just like how you talk about Muslim extremists. Where is Christ, the prince of peace, in your life Shiloh?

Edited by rakow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

So Palestinians become seen as Nazis, and then this justifies putting Christian villages in pens and sniping them at night because they are Palestinian. All the while, it announces that it is Palestinians who teach hatred

The truth is that the hatred taught in Palestinian textbooks is beyond dispute.  

They have to paint the PA as a legitimate government when they are in fact, murderous, bloodthirsty terrorist thugs who need to be purged from the earth

Wow. So you say Palestinians are hateful and say hatred? But you say they need to be "purged from the earth"?

Are you joking? Your thinking about Palestinians is just like how you talk about Muslim extremists. Where is Christ, the prince of peace, in your life Shiloh?

He said the PA (Palestinian Authority), not the Palestinian people.

Dear Nebula,

The Palestinians are being thrown into the accusations of hatred and the punishment for the accusations of being hateful bloodthirsty thugs. Where is Christ + and kindness and charity in the desire to slaughter many people, Nebula?

It is the desire of slaughter and wickedness and evil day after day on Worthy Christian, a daily call to slaughter with accusations.

Palestinians meanwhile, teach their kids to hate, to play the perpetual victim and to celebrate death.

This has been going on for sometime and the evidence of childhood brainwashing by these Philistines is overwhelming.

For years, Hitle's Mein Kampf was a best seller in Gaza and in the West Bank.

The US State Dept.  has an interest in painting the PA as liberal and nonterroristic as possible in order to justify our government lending support  to the Palestinians.

If we were hearing about how the Israeli government are thugs and need to be purged from the earth, wouldn't it be seen as hateful? My question is where is Christ in all these accusations of hatred and desire to purge people?

Glory to Jesus Christ who gives us the spiritual love inside to weather to some degree the daily accusations. He has borne them and gives us comfort.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Dear Nebula,

The Palestinians are being thrown into the accusations of hatred and the punishment for the accusations of being hateful bloodthirsty thugs. Where is Christ + and kindness and charity in the desire to slaughter many people, Nebula?

It is the desire of slaughter and wickedness and evil day after day on Worthy Christian, a daily call to slaughter with accusations.

They are thrown in because you threw them in. This site does not accuse the innocent, even though you are trying to make it look as if it does.

Palestinians meanwhile, teach their kids to hate, to play the perpetual victim and to celebrate death.

This has been going on for sometime and the evidence of childhood brainwashing by these Philistines is overwhelming.

For years, Hitle's Mein Kampf was a best seller in Gaza and in the West Bank.

The US State Dept.  has an interest in painting the PA as liberal and nonterroristic as possible in order to justify our government lending support  to the Palestinians.

If we were hearing about how the Israeli government are thugs and need to be purged from the earth, wouldn't it be seen as hateful? My question is where is Christ in all these accusations of hatred and desire to purge people?

Glory to Jesus Christ who gives us the spiritual love inside to weather to some degree the daily accusations. He has borne them and gives us comfort.

You really need to stop snipping statements, twisting them for your benefit. Take all that is said into consideration and you will find that your accusations are incorrect.