IGNORED

Help to keep from losing home

Guest bigtowngranny

Guest bigtowngranny

My husband is on disability has brain damage and heart blockage and emphysema and we are on the verge of being put out on the street and i dont want that.

We ar 950.00 behind in rent with trying to keep other bills paid so any and all help would be very much appreciated .We are running out of time. Please feel free to email me at bigtowngranny@myway.com Ther is no help to get here at this time until after the 1st of the year.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Granny: It's pretty tough for me to give money to folks I only see on the internet, but I will pray all is well.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  4

Granny:  It's pretty tough for me to give money to folks I only see on the internet, but I will pray all is well.

I agree with Leanord bigtimegranny in that it is highly unlikely that you will get financial help by asking for it over the Internet. There is just simply too much room for abuse in having people ask for help who are either not willing to do what they need to do to meet their own needs or else misusing whatever finances we might offer to them.

Not saying that the Lord might not lay it on someone's heart to help you here but I wouldn't count on it.

The important thing is NOT to keep your house. The important thing is to trust God to know what is best and to follow Him. Doing the right thing in life. If you can keep your house great. But if not that's okay too. God will help you no matter what happens but His help will not always be in line with what we want for ourselves.

The psalmist said that he had never seen the righteous forsaken or begging for bread. God will be there for you and will strengthen your heart for whatever lies ahead if you trust Him. He does not promise to give us whatever money we might need to keep the electricity on or otherwise keep us where we want to be.

May I ask bigtimegranny whether you are a Christian? If you don't mind sharing I would be curious to know how you became one and how your relationship with God has been in recent times. You will only be able to rely on the help of God if you come to Him through Jesus Christ and yield yourself completely to Him.

Carlos

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Great answer, Carlos... :thumbsup: