• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

This to my brothers and sisters at Worthy. I don't hardly know how to start this. I have been a church person all my life. But within these cyber walls I have never seen love like I have seen at Worthy Chat. I cannot tell you what you all mean to me. Today Mike (Thomas I Believe) posted a prayer request for me about my husbands new business (He's a barber) and we just bought a new shop. Like all new businesses it takes time to get going. But I have something going for me that no one else has. I have the support of all of you. Mike prayed for me in that post and when I read it I wept just as I am now just thinking about it. How do you say thank you for the gift of love and acceptance that I have found here? I may not be able to see your faces but you are forever imprinted on my heart. The joy that I have sharing Jesus with you in chat, or when we get a little crazy as we do at times, and I find myself laughing until I hurt means the the world to me. You my precious family may not be with me physically day by day, but you I carry you in my heart everyday. I look forward to the day when we meet face to face and we all look upon the Face that brought us together. We will have eternity to share what Jesus has done, and...I suspect we will get silly and laugh together. I can almost see Jesus...shaking His head saying as He points in our direction..." Those are My Worthy kids, aren't they something"? I can't wait until I see Jesus so I can thank Him personally for the gift of all of you. And George if you happen to read this, I can't thank you enough for this gift you have so freely given. We love you and look forward to may more days of meeting in Worthy Chat. ((((((((((((Roomies)))))))))))))

Edited by Rustyangel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Rusty that was a lovely post, God Bless you!

When we meet in Heaven Sister, I'll be looking for the brightest hairdo!

Your Sister in Christ Jesus

Anne