Enoch2021

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

This subject has been coming up with Great Frequency and IMHO has "Muddied the Waters" on several threads.  I think there is confusion of who "Penned" the Scriptures and the TRUE AUTHOR.

In NO WAY, SHAPE, or FORM am I Implying or Overtly attempting to cast a Disparaging Light on the Men That "Penned" GOD'S WORD, HE chose them for a reason..... and that's good enough for me  :)

I say GOD is the TRUE AUTHOR.....and this is my case:

First of ALL....

(2 Timothy 3:16) "All scripture is given by inspiration of God...."

GOD-BREATHED!!  Whats that tell you?

But I understand some need a little more meat.  As you know, both the Hebrew and Greek Alphabet have Numerical Values assigned to the letters; well................

Here's a couple GEMS:

If you take Genesis 1:1..... (In the beginning GOD created Heaven and the Earth.)  Then take the (number of the Letters and multiply that times the product of the Letters) then Divide that by the (number of the Words times the product of the Words) you get........ 3.1416 (Pi)

Strange but ok, could be just randomness or nothing.

But lets take a look @ the 2nd Major Creation Verse in the Bible which happens to be in the New Testament and in Greek.......Greek Letters also have numerical values.  John 1:1: ( In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD).  Do the same thing.....(number of the Letters and multiply that times the product of the Letters) then Divide that by the (number of the Words times the product of the Words).  Guess what you get:.......... 2.7182 ("e")!!

"e"......Napierian Logarithm or LOG to the base "e".  This limiting value is 2.7182818285.

This number shows up everywhere in mathematics:  Wave Mechanics, Electrical Theory, Advanced Math, Distribution of Prime Numbers, Theory of Probability., Pure Theory of Numbers..etc.)  Oh...and "e" wasn't discovered until the 17th CENTURY!!

Coincidence huh? ....The 2 Main Creation Verses in the BIBLE = The Basic Constants in the Entire UNIVERSE!!!

The GENEALOGY IN GENESIS 5:  Unlike "American" names, Hebrew Names mean something :).   Did Moses Contrive this? ............

GenealogyGenesis5_zpscda8e359.jpg

WOW!!!!!!   PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got another "Jaw Dropper" from Numbers 2:

GOD gave Moses specific instructions on how to set up their camp around the Tabernacle while wondering in the wilderness.  By taking the numbers within each tribe (there were three tribes in each of the 4 camps) and placing per GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS.....if you could fly over the camp, this is what you would see.....

CamparoundtheTabernacle_zpse4cc2750.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!  How May Years Before the Cross Was Numbers Written???   PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Equidistant Letter SequencingCoding System

This is pretty amazing....

EquidistantLetterSequence_zps79de6060.jp

Taking (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy)  Using 49 (72) sequences, Genesis shown to Illustrate Technique.....

EquidistantLetterGenesis_zps23c3bd0c.jpg

YOU Get........

TorahCodes_zps3dc07835.jpg

You get Nothing in Leviticus using the Technique.......BUT WAIT :

TorahLeviticus_zps0175f2fa.jpg

TorahpointstoGOD_zpsf4190ae3.jpg

I think we're a bit beyond coincidence!!    Did Moses contrive this?  Or, did Moses receive the text LETTER BY LETTER??  Your Call!!  PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

(Proverbs 25:2) "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

**(All Slides above Courtesy of Dr. Chuck Missler)**

In closing:  if you have ALOT of spare time, Look up Dr. Ivan Panin.

Graduated from Harvard, PhD in Mathematics in 1882. In 1890...discovered the Heptadic Structure underlying Biblical Text.  He generated 43,000 pages over 50 years....buckle your Seatbelt!!!  There's some Mind Blowing Gems in there...........

GOD IS THE TRUE AUTHOR OF THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One can perceive that the Bible is the Word of God just by reading it & hearing God's voice in the words.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

One can perceive that the Bible is the Word of God just by reading it & hearing God's voice in the words.

You're Preaching to the Choir

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

You're Preaching to the Choir

OK, let's sing the Hallelujah Chorus, bro!

Got some more;  Reaching?  Coincidence?  very interesting....

If you open your Bible, the New Testament is on the Right.  It has 27 Books.  Where is Jesus seated....on the Right Hand of the Father.  How many Bones are in the Right hand.......27.

And "GOD SAID"---  Occurs 46 Times in the Bible (AKJV)

We have 46 Chromosomes.....

(Genesis 2:23-24) "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.  Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

Adam spoke 46 Words telling of One Flesh :emot-heartbeat: ........Baby :)

In the 46th Book of the Bible:

(1 Corinthians 3:16-17) "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?  {17} If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."

This one just floors me (the next Two, aren't far behind):

(John 2:20-21) "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?  {21} But he spake of the temple of his body."  

:o

Solomon's Temple:

(1 Kings 7:21) "And he set up the pillars in the porch of the temple: and he set up the right pillar, and called the name thereof Jachin: and he set up the left pillar, and called the name thereof Boaz."

(1 Kings 7:15-16) "For he cast two pillars of brass, of eighteen cubits high apiece: and a line of twelve cubits did compass either of them about.  {16} And he made two chapiters of molten brass, to set upon the tops of the pillars: the height of the one chapiter was five cubits, and the height of the other chapiter was five cubits:"

Each Pillar: Jachin and Boaz..... 23 Cubits Tall  =  46

Holy Tabernacle:

(Exodus 26:18) "And thou shalt make the boards for the tabernacle, twenty boards on the south side southward."

(Exodus 26:20) "And for the second side of the tabernacle on the north side there shall be twenty boards:"

(Exodus 26:22) "And for the sides of the tabernacle westward thou shalt make six boards."

Holy Tabernacle = 46 Boards

Every Place Name.... Every Jot and Tittle.... Placed by Careful Masterful Design.

HE'S AWESOME100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000--------> Past the Crab Nebula

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

If you open your Bible, the New Testament is on the Right.  It has 27 Books.  Where is Jesus seated....on the Right Hand of the Father.  How many Bones are in the Right hand.......27.

(Genesis 2:23-24) "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.  Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

(1 Corinthians 3:16-17) "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?  {17} If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."

(John 2:20-21) "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?  {21} But he spake of the temple of his body."  

Solomon's Temple:

(1 Kings 7:21) "And he set up the pillars in the porch of the temple: and he set up the right pillar, and called the name thereof Jachin: and he set up the left pillar, and called the name thereof Boaz."

(1 Kings 7:15-16) "For he cast two pillars of brass, of eighteen cubits high apiece: and a line of twelve cubits did compass either of them about.  {16} And he made two chapiters of molten brass, to set upon the tops of the pillars: the height of the one chapiter was five cubits, and the height of the other chapiter was five cubits:"

Holy Tabernacle:

(Exodus 26:18) "And thou shalt make the boards for the tabernacle, twenty boards on the south side southward."

(Exodus 26:20) "And for the second side of the tabernacle on the north side there shall be twenty boards:"

(Exodus 26:22) "And for the sides of the tabernacle westward thou shalt make six boards."

Every Place Name.... Every Jot and Tittle.... Placed by Careful Masterful Design.

HE'S AWESOME100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000--------> Past the Crab Nebul

Philip Seymour Hoffman just died...and get this!  He was 46!

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/12/1958

There is a great deal about the numbers of Genesis 5 and 11 that people do not know. I discovered the following, and much more, during years of studying these numbers. Importantly, what I am about to post does not mean that the numbers are not real ages. It is my belief that they are, but they also represent an astornomical matrix. If the ages of the ages of the Patriarchs Adam--Terah (Excluding Enoch because he never died) are coverted to their square roots and added together the result is 4320 4383.

This is a twelve year solar/lunar calendar. 12 times 360=4320 (The lunar calender) and 12 times 365.25 = 4383 (The solar calender).

This is but the uppermost layer of the astronomical data coded into these numbers. There are also calenders for other planets and along with some truly amazing things. Interestingly the peoples of Mesopotamia were using square roots and other advanced mathematics 2000 years before the Advent of Christ. Certainly these numbers were god inspired. Once one begins to comprehend the astronomical matrix that conclusion is obvious.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/12/1958

There is a great deal about the numbers of Genesis 5 and 11 that people do not know. I discovered the following, and much more, during years of studying these numbers. Importantly, what I am about to post does not mean that the numbers are not real ages. It is my belief that they are, but they also represent an astornomical matrix. If the ages of the Patriarchs at death,  Adam--Terah,(Excluding Enoch because he never died) are coverted to their square roots and added together the result is 4320 4383. This only works when the calculations are carried out to the eighth place.

This is a twelve year solar/lunar calendar. 12 times 360=4320 (The lunar calender) and 12 times 365.25 = 4383 (The solar calender).

This is but the uppermost layer of the astronomical data coded into these numbers. There are also calenders for other planets, along with some truly amazing things. Interestingly the peoples of Mesopotamia were using square roots and other advanced mathematics 2000 years before the Advent of Christ. Certainly these numbers were god inspired. Once one begins to comprehend the astronomical matrix that conclusion is obvious.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  589
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

There is a great deal about the numbers of Genesis 5 and 11 that people do not know. I discovered the following, and much more, during years of studying these numbers. Importantly, what I am about to post does not mean that the numbers are not real ages. It is my belief that they are, but they also represent an astornomical matrix. If the ages of the ages of the Patriarchs Adam--Terah (Excluding Enoch because he never died) are coverted to their square roots and added together the result is 4320 4383.

This is but the uppermost layer of the astronomical data coded into these numbers. There are also calenders for other planets and along with some truly amazing things. Interestingly the peoples of Mesopotamia were using square roots and other advanced mathematics 2000 years before the Advent of Christ. Certainly these numbers were god inspired. Once one begins to comprehend the astronomical matrix that conclusion is obvious.

What a skeptic to your hermeneutic (not Christianity of course) might question is the original formula--why, in the first place, would a Christian convert the square root and add them together in the first place?  From when did you get THAT formula?  Why didn't you instead...say......................add all of them together and multiply them by 777??  A biblical number, right?  Or divide it all by 777.  Or take only the numbers of every 7th person in every genealogy in Genesis and do something with them?  Or take the 10th person of every genealogy, add the number of their lives, then divide that  by the trinity (3), then multiply this by the number of books in the Bible (66), divided by the number of posts on this site.....(?)........., then add to that the number of chromosomes that make a female child, add to that the number of years Abraham lived, and then divide that by the number of hours it took to compute all that?  Why didn't you do that, instead of what you did and other people who spend so much time crunching codes and numbers??

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  589
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Solomon's Temple:

Holy Tabernacle:

HE'S AWESOME100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000--------> Past the Crab Nebul

Philip Seymour Hoffman just died...and get this!  He was 46!

Enoch,

you have in mind important numbers (important to YOU) and then look for ANYTHING in Scripture that might yield those numbers; or are excited by any computation that yields a number that happens to be important to YOU.

that is all that is going on.

clb

Enoch,

you have in mind important numbers (important to YOU) and then look for ANYTHING in Scripture that might yield those numbers; or are excited by any computation that yields a number that happens to be important to YOU.

that is all that is going on.

clb

============================================================================

Thanks for resurrecting the thread  :thumbsup:

Are you saying if you torture the data long enough it will confess to anything?

Well in these specific cases, I didn't torture anything so that one's out.  And most importantly, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.  I just put it out there and leave it for each individual to make a call.

you have in mind important numbers (important to YOU) and then look for ANYTHING

You're assuming again.  Take it from my personal experience....basing your conjectures on assumptions almost always ends in a Trainwreck.