• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

==================================================================================

yes, you have more personal knowledge in this than me, what does that lead to?

A Better and more Thorough understanding of the subject matter @ hand which then leads to a more Informed Position.

Neither of us is putting forth our own unique ideas, so in the end we are both just repeating the words of what others have told us.

This is one of the reasons......Statements like this :rolleyes:    I knew you had no science background whatsoever.

and you overestimate your own science knowledge as evidenced by your complete lack of understanding of the second law.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  405
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

ava4 - If you are a Atheist you would agree with any other Atheist, you lack a belief/or believe no gods exist. Same with Agnostics they all hold the same view, they are not committed to the existence or non-existence of a god/s. It is an agreement on one subject, not all subjects.

Well the religious, and I will assume Christian, will all believe in God, that is a common held agreement.  So just as Atheists, Agnostics and the irreligious the religious agree on one subject, but not all subjects.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Neither of us is putting forth our own unique ideas, so in the end we are both just repeating the words of what others have told us.

This is one of the reasons......Statements like this :rolleyes:    I knew you had no science background whatsoever.

so, your claim now is that all the ideas you have posted are original to you, or  are you merely repeating the work of others.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

and you overestimate your own science knowledge as evidenced by your complete lack of understanding of the second law.

:huh:

so, your claim now is that all the ideas you have posted are original to you, or  are you merely repeating the work of others.

:huh:

Again, it's statement like these.

Sorry, no offense, but I have to agree.  Your style can be a little grating.  Keep in mind, you can win a debate and still be wrong.

~

A Classy Style

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:6-9

With Tender Debate

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

So, What Could Become So Grating

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

Or So Wrong

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels. Luke 9:26

As To Kill

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

A Fellow?

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. Romans 6:20-21

~

Beloved, Offense Or Not

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalms 139:14

You Are A Treasure

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

Made For Joy

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

And The Study Of Dirt And Stuff Notwithstanding

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16

You Have Eternity Offered

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

To You

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:40

Should You

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Believe And Be Blessed

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Love, Joe

One of the more interesting of the 4 Proofs that hasn't been touched on to this point is the Increased Speed of the Ions over vast distances; and not only Increased speeds, but Increasing Speeds......

SunSolarWindSpeeds_zpscf8b45a9.jpg

In the Above Bar Graph, the bars to the left show the speed of Ionized Particles (Hydrogen and Oxygen) beginning on the Surface of the Sun, then----->Mercury------->Venus---->Earth.  How In The World are they SPEEDING UP??  It's tantamount to throwing a baseball 90 mph then the ball continually speeds up the farther away it gets.

Any guesses?  Is it.....

A.  Each Purchased (4 Gear) Nuclear Powered Jet Packs on the Surface of the Sun

B.  Hitched A Ride on Dark Matter

C.  Gravity Waves (Gravitons)

D.  Magic (Redundant; = to B and C)

E.  All The Above

I'll be gone for most of the day tomorrow.  It's Enoch Family Day  :)      So go ahead and Talk Amongst Yourselves

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

One of the more interesting of the 4 Proofs that hasn't been touched on to this point is the Increased Speed of the Ions over vast distances; and not only Increased speeds, but Increasing Speeds......

SunSolarWindSpeeds_zpscf8b45a9.jpg

In the Above Bar Graph, the bars to the left show the speed of Ionized Particles (Hydrogen and Oxygen) beginning on the Surface of the Sun, then----->Mercury------->Venus---->Earth.  How In The World are they SPEEDING UP??  It's tantamount to throwing a baseball 90 mph then the ball continually speeds up the farther away it gets.

Any guesses?  Is it.....

A.  Each Purchased (4 Gear) Nuclear Powered Jet Packs on the Surface of the Sun

B.  Hitched A Ride on Dark Matter

C.  Gravity Waves (Gravitons)

D.  Magic (Redundant; = to B and C)

E.  All The Above

I'll be gone for most of the day tomorrow.  It's Enoch Family Day  :)      So go ahead and Talk Amongst Yourselves

I make lots of bar graphs everyday.  where is your source for this?

Actually you hit the Fallacy Jackpot here, Why? It's an:

Ad Hominem- An attack upon an opponent in order to discredit their argument or opinion. Ad hominems are used by immature and/or unintelligent people because they are unable to counter their opponent using logic and intelligence. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ad%20hominem

Strawman:  https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Non-Sequiter (conceptually):  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/non+sequitur

Quibbling:  We quibble when we complain about a minor point and falsely believe that this complaint somehow undermines the main point.

http://www.iep.utm.edu/fallacy/#Quibbling

Congrats

I make lots of bar graphs everyday.  where is your source for this?

====================================================================================

Hopefully not any 2LOT Bargraphs.

If you would have read The OP, you would have come across "Sources".

This Particular One:  Donald E Scott PhD.

Well I'm off to Enoch 2021 Family Fun Day  .....keep the Lights on for me   :)