WN: Kerry: Netanyahu wrong to insist Palestinians recognize Israel as

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,323
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Secretary of State John Kerry told members of Congress on Thursday that international law already declares Israel a Jewish state, and called Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu's insistence on a public declaration of Israel's Jewish character from the Palestinians "a mistake" in the diplomatic process.

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It is so tempting to respond to this with an ungracious comment.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I canceled my reply for the same reason.

Guest Butero

Israel always gets the blame for the Palestinian conflict.  They go out of their way to try to come up with a peace plan, and in many cases, it would have left Israel vulnerable to attack, but they are always blamed, no matter what concessions they make.  To me, it is more than reasonable for Netanyahu to insist that the Palestinians publically recognize Israel's right to exist as a requirement before any peace talks take place.  John Kerry is wrong, and I am thankful that he lost his bid to become President.  Sadly, I feel confident that Obama feels the exact same way. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Joe 3:1  FOR BEHOLD, in those days and at that time when I shall reverse the captivity and restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
Joe 3:2  I will gather all nations and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there will I deal with and execute judgment upon them for [their treatment of] My people and of My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and [because] they have divided My land.
Joe 3:3  And they have cast lots for My people, and have given a boy for a harlot and have sold a girl for juice [of the grape] and have drunk it.
Joe 3:4  Yes, and what are you to Me, O Tyre and Sidon and all the [five small] divisions of Philistia? Will you pay Me back for something? Even if you pay Me back, swiftly and speedily I will return your deed [of retaliation] upon your own head, [isa. 23; Ezek. 26:1-18; Amos 1:6-10; Zeph. 2:4-7; Zech. 9:2-7.]