• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

so i  will sometimes go into a state where i have godly daydreams, these daydreams become so powerful i can actually feel the effect of them. for instance love or a deep feeling of strength or a fire burning within me. there was actually one time i imagined the fiery eyes jesus had in revelations and the force of the flames overwhelmed me and i stumble back a bit. also if i have already made this thread plz forgive me i have very bad memory

but i have never had one like this.

it begins with me and jesus in heaven, he takes me into my house in heaven which i couldnt see much about it because we were going into my garden in the back. it was huge-vast fits it best. everything was a beautiful deep green-greener than anything on earth and i saw so many berries- i am obssessed with berries. i got to eat them and they were so good sweet and juicy.

after i pigged out on berries we left and came to the marriage supper which i called the grand feast. there were so much food and it looked so good that i wanted to eat it right away Jesus however said not yet child.

then i was being measured and prepared for a wedding i was thinking of the food but i also was so giddy and excited thinking the day is finally here. they were putting on me sweet smelling lotions skin ointements and perfumes and i was jumping up and down so much the angels had to ask me to sit still because they were measuring me for my dress as i was one of the brides.

even as i lay in bed to go to sleep after the day dream ended the happiness and excitement for tthese things ran through my body like electricity from my head to toes and i couldnt stop thanking Jesus for what he did on the cross because its because of him i could have thesethings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

I like to daydream. My favorite daydreams often include heaven and Jesus. :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

so i  will sometimes go into a state where i have godly daydreams, these daydreams become so powerful i can actually feel the effect of them. for instance love or a deep feeling of strength or a fire burning within me. there was actually one time i imagined the fiery eyes jesus had in revelations and the force of the flames overwhelmed me and i stumble back a bit. also if i have already made this thread plz forgive me i have very bad memory

but i have never had one like this.

it begins with me and jesus in heaven, he takes me into my house in heaven which i couldnt see much about it because we were going into my garden in the back. it was huge-vast fits it best. everything was a beautiful deep green-greener than anything on earth and i saw so many berries- i am obssessed with berries. i got to eat them and they were so good sweet and juicy.

after i pigged out on berries we left and came to the marriage supper which i called the grand feast. there were so much food and it looked so good that i wanted to eat it right away Jesus however said not yet child.

then i was being measured and prepared for a wedding i was thinking of the food but i also was so giddy and excited thinking the day is finally here. they were putting on me sweet smelling lotions skin ointements and perfumes and i was jumping up and down so much the angels had to ask me to sit still because they were measuring me for my dress as i was one of the brides.

even as i lay in bed to go to sleep after the day dream ended the happiness and excitement for tthese things ran through my body like electricity from my head to toes and i couldnt stop thanking Jesus for what he did on the cross because its because of him i could have thesethings

Dear brother fire=heart

That was a beautiful day dream indeed......How lucky that you had such an encounter with Jesus and the Angels.......wonderful ..... :mgcheerful:

Love & Blessings Sis Agape  :wub: