IGNORED

"Islamophobia" and the Reality of Islamic Terror

Guest shiloh357

Guest DarkFenix

shilo

Internet does not a good knowaladge of History make.

For instance your links are well every meretless. Case in point; went to front page mag, and before I read the article, I went to the the "about" page ( in this case the home page) Surprise surprise. I find it very VERY hard that Frontpagemag.com could be taken as an unbiased source. Thats like me sending you links from communist.com

On a futher search of the "NEUTRAL" site like frontpage guess what else I found...

:b: "A liberal who gets it: Why we are in Iraq"

Aaaahhhhh,.... because to get "it" means that you as a liberal normally don't get "it".

:P "The Shadow Party

FPM Exclusive! "

Tin foil any one???

:) "Intellectual Morons: How Ideology Makes Smart People Fall for Stupid Ideas"

Such silly ideological ideas as democracy and universal human rights?

:) "Conservative Book

Club Selections"

Well this just basically wraps up whats wrong with this site as a newsource up in a nutshell now doesn't it?

:wub:

Its not your fault really. The WHOLE internet is NOT a good place to go to get information. ESPECIALLY when said site is making money off books which in effect SELL TO A MARKET DEMOGRAPHIC eg. in this case "CONSERVATIVES" (as I have learned you americans call it.) Do you think for a second they would do something to threaten their money making schemes? But I go off point here.

I would agrue with you shilo but what is the point?

You live in a reinforced world. You think every one "outside" is the enemny. Anything that is not western, and ESPEACCIALLY things that exist in contrary to western norms are by DEFAULT inferior.

And most DANGEROUSLY of all; people like me, people of words and thought and deliberative contemplation, people who you label as "elitist intellectuals" are your GREATEST emenies, because we stand in the way of your "pro americanism, pro westernism and pro christainity"..... or whatever does silly cache phrases are supposed to mean.

If you can somehow convince your selfyourself that an entire civilization, both culturally and spiritually, that has existed for thousands of years, both as an established empire, and an empire of words poetry and art, has had ZERO effect on the rest of humanity then your vision of the world is so distorted that I cant even begin to phantom who you see things........

....unless of crouse I happen to BUY all the books from frontpagemag.com..... Then I would know EXACTLY how you think. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/wazar/fear.gif

if this is the kind of world you live in I truely do feel sorry for you.

And really. If you are going to agrue with, have at least the thoughtfullness of bring in your own thoughts on the subject, which I dearly do apperciate, a not just simple rehash some trendy diatribe of the net.... which if I wanted to could very well read the same stuff on my own.

Edited by DarkFenix

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Intellectual Morons: How Ideology Makes Smart People Fall for Stupid Ideas"

this is my favorite!

These concepts are patently American. All other nations have varying shades of committment to true human rights...and most of those are trying to apply God-given rights in a godless society. That basic flaw makes it a man-made morality rather than true freedom as we know it here.

Except in Islamic governments where their "god" is a cruel and brutal warrior bent on world domination. There we see the worst kind of oppressive religious dictatorships.

But I digress to the point of your last missive....

If you can somehow convince your selfyourself that an entire civilization, both culturally and spiritually, that has existed for thousands of years, both as an established empire, and an empire of words poetry and art, has had ZERO effect on the rest of humanity then your vision of the world is so distorted that I cant even begin to phantom who you see things........

overall their effect has been a negative one for the last few centuries. Where have you been?

How many of these brilliant arab scientists, poets, economists, and artists have been recognized by their peers with a Nobel Prize in ANY intellectual field in the last century?

Care to guess?

When you learn how to spell "fathom" your attempt to appear intellectually superior to Shiloh will hold more credibility. Until then it would be better if you stick with facts instead of condescending rhetoric.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/11/1978

These concepts are patently American.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wub:

Guest DarkFenix

These concepts are patently American. All other nations have varying shades of commitment to true human rights...and most of those are trying to apply God-given rights in a godless society

Democracy is not an American invention. It was a Greek invention. The Roman expanded on the idea. Yes remember them,.... the "pagans"? It is only later that the concept of democratically elected officails was made a permanent concept in modern nations in their constitutions.

Read your history pal.

God-given rights in a godless society

Like the "God-given right" to stone your wife to death for committing adultery? Im glad my constitution does not come with a side older of religous interpetation. Societies by definition should be godless,... it is only the individual that seeks salvation, and only individuals go to heaven ( or hell ).

Except in >insert-ethic-recall-religous-group-here< governments where their "god" is a cruel and brutal warrior bent on world domination. There we see the worst kind of oppressive religious dictatorships.

Funny how the very same can be said of almost EVERY religon. And also funny but correct me if I'm wrong is not the stated goal of christens missionarys to convert THE WHOLE WORLD to christianity? And as for "religous dictatorships" the Spaniards did not have an oppressive religous dictatorship? Nor the Papist States? Nor the church of England under Henry the VI?

That basic flaw makes it a man-made morality rather than true freedom as we know it here.

Ah, last time I checked cars airplanes and television work just fine, and they are all man made. Oh wait I forgot something very many christens also depend on. MEDICINE. Also made man. Not perfect, but I'd like to see you NOT taken any medication for the rest of your life. And LAW. Man made. That is why in the constitution it states (and I quote) "....we the PEOPLE hold these truths to be self evident..." Thats right. The power of our laws comes from US the people NOT GOD.

Which while on the point I should point out something that really gets me smiling.

Of course in the West, we have Sir Isaac Newton, and Libnitz who invented Calculus out of Algebra. With Calculus we, in the West, have been able to send Man to the Moon, satellites to other planets, and even look beyond our own solar system.

Funny isn't that these SAME scientist you place sssssoooo much importance on are ALSO the SAME one's who tell you evolution is fact,.... yet Im very sure in that case you are not so friendly to "view" now are you? You DO realize that to create said wonders this scientist used the scientific method,... yeah you know,... NO PROOF NO GOD. Before you start dishing out criticisms be sure you don't commit a hypocrisy. Which again on the point......

contrary to your gross misinformation

please check my previous post. You do not notice that I don't refer to any websites do you? Why? Because what I have to say is based on common fact, and more importantly is only a logical analysis of what YOU SAY and/or agree to.

contrary to your gross misinformation

It would appear so as it seems you are afraid that there may be people smarter then you.

How many of these brilliant arab scientists, poets, economists, and artists have been recognized by their peers with a Nobel Prize in ANY intellectual field in the last century?

aaaaahhhhaaaaa. So Islamic culture can ONLY be viewed from a prospective of religon? hmmm... so military empires, kingdoms passing, TWO WORLD WARS, politics, imperialism, communism, the industrial revolution, and cultural evolution, the modern information age, and good ol' greed and indifferance have NO EFFECT on an entire swap of human population.

When you learn how to spell "fathom" your attempt to appear intellectually superior to Shiloh will hold more credibility. Until then it would be better if you stick with facts instead of condescending rhetoric.

I wonder if while writing this you failed to consider the off possibility that english is not my first langue? I don't think so. As for "attempting to appear intellectually superior", and my rhetoric being condenscending, well it would appear that you would indeed see things that way. Heck are you not the one whos fav. book is "Intellectual Morons: How Ideology Makes Smart People Fall for Stupid Ideas". You would indeed know alot about what it means to be CONDENCENDING.

And besides I dont come to these forums to "feel"smarter. Only fools take what is on an internet forum to be off any substantive value.

Pues de todo modo,.... ya que no puedo habler en ingles,... mejor me quedo como yo me sentio comodo. Ahora bien, la limitada vision que ustedes me ofercen realmente me sorbrende, perro en un analisis final,.... que mas puedo esperra de uno's gringos xenofobicos. :wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

The Islamic goal is to create a global caliphate thru blood and fire. Why deny it? O, polygamist warrior-general Muhammad, thou wast wrong from that very "first vision" in the seventh-century! Thou didst not learn thy blood and fire techniques from one, Gabriel! Ah, poor "infidels" and "renegades" who must suffer thy onslaught of kidnappings, rape, torture, beheadings and homicide bombings to name but a few.

None but the willingly blind can fail to see the seventy-nine times in Muhammad's Qur'an where jihad is directly connected with fighting, not "spiritual introspection." Apples do not fall very far from the tree at all: in the truest sense, militant Islam is the offspring of one, Muhammad of Yathrib.

Take to heart the Muslim Brotherhood's Motto: "Allah is our objective. The Messenger is our leader. Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope." Let the Qur'an speak: "O prophet! Make war against the unbelievers (all non-Muslims) and the hypocrites and be merciless against them. Their home is hell, an evil refuge indeed." (9:73)

Better still, read Amazon.com's "UNVEILING ISLAM: An Insider's Look At Muslim Life and Beliefs."

Muhammad: Man of Violence. Jesus Christ: Man of Peace.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

One is truly thrilled to see that you preferred not to touch Muhammad's violent post-Medina rantings. Excellent choice. Twilight Zone surely becomes him.

GOD BLESS AMERICA INDEED!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

Guest DarkFenix

I NEVER said Islam was free of sin.

only that NONE OF US ARE FREE OF SIN.

and your attempt to show otherwise is both illogical,... and UN-BIBLICAL.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I NEVER said Islam was free of sin.

only that NONE OF US ARE FREE OF SIN.

and your attempt to show otherwise is both illogical,... and UN-BIBLICAL.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How would you know what is Biblical and what is not? I don't think that you have said so here, but I could have missed it. Are you a believer?

Guest DarkFenix

:wub::wub::b:

The concept that we are all in sin somehow is unfamilar to you?

well before we get WAY OF TOPIC..... lets stick to this policy of Islamic mud slinging and wether this (or anykind of mud slinging) is possiblely a good thing.....

Edited by DarkFenix