Karen C.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

What does this mean to you?

establish in the Greek:

to stand firm in, to keep in tact, to uphold

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psalm 85:13  Righteousness will go before Him, And shall make His footsteps our pathway.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Phl 1:19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Phl 1:20 According to my earnest expectation and [my] hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but [that] with all boldness,

as always, [so] now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether [it be] by life, or by death.

Phl 1:21 For to me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain.

:inlove:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I just wanted to share this, assuming many of you are troubled as well by the current state of mankind.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Thank you Suzanne! And your prayer meeting sounds wonderful! If I were coming I would bring this scripture for the coming year.

Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I [am] thy shield, [and] thy exceeding great reward.

The reason being, Abram had just defeated four kings and rescued Lot and his family. He returned all the booty to Sodom and declared that he would take NO THING, not even a shoelace from Sodom, only Lot and his belongings. Abram stood out from the rest. He was apart from the world. He put his faith in God. But, after these things happened, he must have had a moment where he considered what he had done and how it was to stand alone against the surrounding territory for the Lord came to him and said "Fear not. " Abram was not afraid to take a mere 318 men and go against mighty nations. He himself was not a mighty nation at this point. Yet, after the battle, he must have had doubts. Don't we all? Especially in todays times. We are called to "come out of her" and do we? Can we? Can we take NO THING like Abram? God said "Fear not, for I am your shield.  " How powerful is that!

Have a great time tonight Suzanne!

Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I [am] thy shield, [and] thy exceeding great reward.

The reason being, Abram had just defeated four kings and rescued Lot and his family. He returned all the booty to Sodom and declared that he would take NO THING, not even a shoelace from Sodom, only Lot and his belongings. Abram stood out from the rest. He was apart from the world. He put his faith in God. But, after these things happened, he must have had a moment where he considered what he had done and how it was to stand alone against the surrounding territory for the Lord came to him and said "Fear not. " Abram was not afraid to take a mere 318 men and go against mighty nations. He himself was not a mighty nation at this point. Yet, after the battle, he must have had doubts. Don't we all? Especially in todays times. We are called to "come out of her" and do we? Can we? Can we take NO THING like Abram? God said "Fear not, for I am your shield.  " How powerful is that!

Thank you traveller, what an abundant message of encouragement!  I treasure what you have shared.

In His Love,

Suzanne