IGNORED

The rapture light and his glory

Guest DRS81

Guest DRS81

I have an interesting question.

When or if the rapture occurs in 2 years or 20 years, what are we to expect.

Does scripture give a description of what the rapture will be like and feel like.

Will it be bright and quick, or just quick.

Will we be blinded by his glory or wrapped up in love.

Will we be encompassed by a bubble that is filled with God's love.

What will we experience from the rapture on earth right before take off.

These questions have been burning on my mind for a little bit. - DRS81

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

First of all the rapture is imminent.That means that it could happen at any second.Not years.We do not know what is going to happen in the next second,minute or hour.Only God does.1 Corinthians 15:51-52 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.   .The twinkling of an eye has been estimated at 1/100th of a second.There is no measure of time for this it is so fast.Our bodies will be changed as we go.We will arrive in heaven with white robes and our bodies will then be perfect.We will have our resurrected bodies.The quadraplegic will run and the blind will see.I do not think we will remember our lives on earth.Because compared to heaven that will be like hell.It could be like waking up from a bad dream.We will recognize mothers,father,brothers,sisters,grandparents who are Christians.They are in heaven now waiting for their resurrected bodies.What form do they possess right now?I don't know but they are together and they can recognize each other so they have some kind of a recognizable form.I have been thinking about this more and more too.I picture myself standing in a white robe.Like that song "I Can Only Imagine" that is about all we can know.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I  have asked God the same questions. i often look to the sky half expecting for the sky to suddenly turn dark or the heavens to suddenly break open or suddenly hear a mighty strong voice say COME and then start ascending. in my first rapture vision i was ascending slowly but in most of my rapture dreams it happened suddenly and out of nowhere. in one of them i was walking and the suddenly next thing u know i was in heaven. i was taken in the blink of an eye so quickly i didnt even know i was raptured.

so maybe to us we will be slowly ascending but from the worlds view we were taken as quick as lightning?

Guest DRS81

I  have asked God the same questions. i often look to the sky half expecting for the sky to suddenly turn dark or the heavens to suddenly break open or suddenly hear a mighty strong voice say COME and then start ascending. in my first rapture vision i was ascending slowly but in most of my rapture dreams it happened suddenly and out of nowhere. in one of them i was walking and the suddenly next thing u know i was in heaven. i was taken in the blink of an eye so quickly i didnt even know i was raptured.

so maybe to us we will be slowly ascending but from the worlds view we were taken as quick as lightning?

I always wondered something else. Say for example, a christian is driving home from work and he is raptured in his car. Right before he's raptured, he was going down hill driving about 60 mph. So after he was raptured the car keeps going, driving into oncoming traffic killing other civilians. What then? Will God's perfect timing make sure that all christians are not driving on the road or flying airplanes upon rapture?..since some christians are in fact pilots also.

I always wondered something else. Say for example, a christian is driving home from work and he is raptured in his car. Right before he's raptured, he was going down hill driving about 60 mph. So after he was raptured the car keeps going, driving into oncoming traffic killing other civilians. What then? Will God's perfect timing make sure that all christians are not driving on the road or flying airplanes upon rapture?..since some christians are in fact pilots also.

That is a possible that cars will be crashing everywhere.That is why the rapture could be one of the greatest disasters this side of the tribulation.We will be gone in 1/100th of a second.We will not care about our car or anything that is in it including credit cards or those precious iphones or lap tops.We will be in heaven.All those earthly possessions will be left behind for the scavangers and I am sure there will be plenty.If all of the pilots are Christian on the plane the whole plane would probably go down but I highly doubt that.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Well, it is recommended that one study the scripture on the Rapture to know about it. I expect that one day Christians will be going about their business, maybe some in God's grace will be looking up and longing for His appearing, but then suddenly they hear the most exquisite trumpet music ever. The trumpet shall sound! I realize that Handel's Messiah will be a poor representation, but I can't help but think of that cantata with its section: "The Trumpet Shall Sound" -- in its beauty.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

It was posted:

"That is a possible that cars will be crashing everywhere.That is why the rapture could be one of the greatest disasters this side of the tribulation.We will be gone in;1/100th of a second.We will not care about our car or anything that is in it including credit cards or those precious iphones or lap tops.We will be in heaven.All those earthly possessions will be left behind for the scavangers and I am sure there will be plenty.If all of the pilots are Christian on the plane the whole plane would probably go down but I highly doubt that."

Of course the crashing is possible, yet speculative. Who knows? You might put a sign in your car: "Ride at your own risk; I'm leaving at the Rapture."

It was posted:

"That is a possible that cars will be crashing everywhere.That is why the rapture could be one of the greatest disasters this side of the tribulation.We will be gone in;1/100th of a second.We will not care about our car or anything that is in it including credit cards or those precious iphones or lap tops.We will be in heaven.All those earthly possessions will be left behind for the scavangers and I am sure there will be plenty.If all of the pilots are Christian on the plane the whole plane would probably go down but I highly doubt that."

Of course the crashing is possible, yet speculative. Who knows? You might put a sign in your car: "Ride at your own risk; I'm leaving at the Rapture."

I have seen a couple of signs:

In case of rapture this car will be unmanned

After the rapture can I have your car?

• Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

i have also imagined the rapture happening in this scenerio i could be in my room just doing my normal stuff when i hear a super ear blasting trumpet that shakes my very core and i run outside to see whats going on and so did my nighbors and i see jesus as the sky is torn open.

a long time time ago i was going on a walk on a normal average day and i was curious of how to expect the rapture to happen so i asked god what kind of day should we expect to go home?

i heard the words on a day like this. so i assume it will be another normal day when everyone is doing their normal business when this event takes place

i have also imagined the rapture happening in this scenerio i could be in my room just doing my normal stuff when i hear a super ear blasting trumpet that shakes my very core and i run outside to see whats going on and so did my nighbors and i see jesus as the sky is torn open.

a long time time ago i was going on a walk on a normal average day and i was curious of how to expect the rapture to happen so i asked god what kind of day should we expect to go home?

i heard the words on a day like this. so i assume it will be another normal day when everyone is doing their normal business when this event takes place

Yes,I think everyone will be going about there normal activities.I don't think anyone will hear the trumpet except for us.I am wondering if the people in the world will feel something like maybe a sonic boom from the force.