Catsmeow

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Just one? Well, there are two people here that really stand out. Both are as good as gold. One even offered to help me financially in an hour of need. I really think everyone (mostly the chatters) are very kind and willing to bind together when there is a need. Oh, also, I want to express that the Administrators are very special people and deserve much appreciation and admiration for doing such a wonderful job. :wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

Just one? Well, there are two people here that really stand out. Both are as good as gold. One even offered to help me financially in an hour of need. I really think everyone (mostly the chatters) are very kind and willing to bind together when there is a need. Oh, also, I want to express that the Administrators are very special people and deserve much appreciation and admiration for doing such a wonderful job.    :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps a WORTHY job?? hehe :) Oh, I get me sometimes.

I also admire these people who sacrifice a lot of their time and emotional energy helping us here. :wub:

:) Faithie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

I've had a pretty rough year this year (though, I'm willing to admit, probably very easy compared to some people on here) but there have been a few people who have constantly kept me smiling through the tough times, lifted me up when I have been down and made me laugh when I'd nearly forgotten how too. I really appreciate it! I think they know who they are, so cheers guys! :wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Cat sent me beautiful flowers last year during a rough patch in my life. She is a very giving, generous person.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/13/1983

Well where can i start...i have meet so many wonderful people here in the past almost year i have been here. All know that I have meet my best friend Teresa (Teresadc) here and we are now roomates. I would have to say that Worthy saved my life. Almost a year ago...Dec. 30, 2003 i came to worthy on my last rope and was plannin on killing myself the next day b/c I did not want to face another year of heartache and diappointment. Well i search for christian chatrooms and worthy was the first on the list. So i came in and ask for help and pray because i was so gone from God and so many there went with me to the prayer room and prayed with me. Teresa was the one that really touched my heart, she told me she has been in the same boat just hours before and Bro helped her...and that she was goin to pray with me. I had told them i was layin in my bedroom floor on my lap top and. Teresa told me to put the top down and just begin to pray and dont come back till i feel God move...and i thought well no1 will proally be here when i get back...she told me b4 I left that she would pray while i was gone and she promised that she would be there when i got back. Well i did what she said and sure enough when i picked that top back up bout 45mins later...there she was. She has stuck by myside through so much this year...and i have stuck with her to through some rough times...She is the greatest thing that GOd has sent me. So worthy and teresa and God is the reason that i am here almost a year later from when i was goin to kill myself.

Love in Christ,

Dancin :wub:

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Yukon did some wonderful things for our family and I won't share them all because she's incredibly modest and gives God all the glory....she's very humble.

But I have to mention the one thing she did that really blew us away...

My husband's an ol' sea dog...my sweet hubby is 83 and Coast Guardsman. Yukon took the retired ship flags from her own ship, folded them with honor and sent them to my husband.

He'll eventually be buried with them, loved, honored and cherished...along with his Holy Bible.

Yukon is an incredible person but don't tell her so......like I said, "she's extremely shy and modest." We love her like she were our own blood kin.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Jade has really been a big help when i was witnessing to someone on worthy, i really couldn't had done it with out her, and though times (well i thought i was being annoying) she was always ready and willing to help, and to her i think her :24:

Thank you Jade you are so nice :24:

Bob Triez and Wayne have always been very kind to me and, most importantly, (and what means the most to me) - they have accepted me as I am - warts and all. They build me up, rather than tear me down, even somehow finding a way to make even my faults sound good. LOL!

I really, really appreciate that.

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I was gonna say that about you, WIP. :24: Thanks for letting me be me...warts and all.....

Wow, Cat, that's quite the compliment. Because I know how it makes me feel when they are like that for me.

You mean - I do something right for a change? :24:

:24::24: