• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

:thumbsup:

But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true.

For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie.

So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.

And now, dear children, remain in fellowship with Christ so that when he returns,

you will be full of courage and not shrink back from him in shame.

Since we know that Christ is righteous,

we also know that all who do what is right are God’s children. 1 John 2:27-29 (NLT)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

May the Lord bless you and protect you.

May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you.

May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace. Numbers 6:24-26 (NLT)

Love, Your Brother Joe

THKS ,y are so kind :mgcheerful:  :mgcheerful:  :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

any more subject i need to study about Christian?

I find that the best way to study God is to read Him (the Word of God, the Bible).  Have you tried to read the whole bible from beginning to end?  The fastest I have heard it take is 6 weeks, but people usually manage it in a year.  As you read, ask the Holy Spirit to bring His Word alive to you so you can understand it and remember it.  Ask Him to speak through it so that you can apply your life to it.  

Sermons are great, but God talks best to us when we allow Him to speak to us directly.  We need to know we have a real relationship with Him, rather than depending on other people's words/perspectives on what He is saying.

I hope I have encouraged you.  God bless you :)

any more subject i need to study about Christian?

I find that the best way to study God is to read Him (the Word of God, the Bible).  Have you tried to read the whole bible from beginning to end?  The fastest I have heard it take is 6 weeks, but people usually manage it in a year.  As you read, ask the Holy Spirit to bring His Word alive to you so you can understand it and remember it.  Ask Him to speak through it so that you can apply your life to it.  

Sermons are great, but God talks best to us when we allow Him to speak to us directly.  We need to know we have a real relationship with Him, rather than depending on other people's words/perspectives on what He is saying.

I hope I have encouraged you.  God bless you :)

Recent mouthes I talked with some Chinese Christians,I find some of them are very how to say?...seems fall in a very strange way

One says that monogamous marriage is Legalism, and he is a leader of a small Christian group

Ones says that Hitler is a Christian,and we Christians can not deny him to follow the world,we should accept him as our brother,and he also says that mother Teresa is very evil and now she is in the hell,and he thinks he is very Godly

A people tests the Christians every where, and the way how he testing is to ask:do y think JESUS is incarnation? yes ,we all know that ,but he always asks ,asks , asks ,so some people think him is too trouble, do not want to answer him ,then he announce that people is not a Christian

A people says thatonly Bible ,only church, only Bishop,all the believer should follow bishop, and he is a bishop, and he blames Martin Luther, but he is a Protestant ,not Catholic ,and the question is ,has the Bishop in Protestantism?he says yes, and he appoints himself as the bishop in his small church,rules as the catholic bishop.

and some posts about Christianity,what they said ,are very nasty,evry dirty,all about sex,as a women ,i even shy to speak in the posts

And so on ,and so on ,and so on,too many,

They are all very familiar with Bible,and almost every post they issued is with some sentences in Bible ,I can not understand why these happen,so frequently

but i must say,lots of chinese Christians are good

but sometimes i really want to ask GOD:what's y  Opinion about all of these

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

A lot of the letters to different churches in the New Testament talk about these things happening, because we are living in the end times.  Don't get discouraged, know the truth, and the truth will set you free.  Find a church where you know the truth of Jesus Christ is preached.

God bless you!

Where Your Treasure Is

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever. 1 John 2:14-17 (ESV)

~

but sometimes i really want to ask GOD: what's y  Opinion about all of these

:thumbsup:

That's

I solemnly urge you in the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who will someday judge the living and the dead when he appears to set up his Kingdom: Preach the word of God. Be prepared, whether the time is favorable or not. Patiently correct, rebuke, and encourage your people with good teaching.

For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. They will reject the truth and chase after myths.

But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don’t be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you. 2 Timothy 4:1-5 (NLT)

Why

Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy.

For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.

So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you.

He will not rebuke you for asking.

But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone.

Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind.

Such people should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.

Their loyalty is divided between God and the world,

and they are unstable in everything

they do. James 1:2-7 (NLT)

thks ,Joe