GoldenEagle

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

This is a great reminder. One I need to pay careful attention to. in the past I have always been an easy going happy to disagree and move on kind of person. Due to some unfortunate circumstances these days I can get annoyed more easily and respond in ways I later wish I hadn't. Hopefully I can make some friends here and they will pull me up and remind me of this.

Beau you seemed like a nice guy perhaps you can!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Great post GoldenEagle!  I really like all ten points, but the last paragraph of promoting the Savior and not myself, really hits at home.  Thank you, for sharing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

Great post GoldenEagle!  I really like all ten points, but the last paragraph of promoting the Savior and not myself, really hits at home.  Thank you, for sharing.

Yes it was very challenging to me too!

If people took their cues for Christian doctrine and Christian discipleship from reading my posts, tweets, and updates day after day, for years and years, what sort of Christians would they become? What is the dominant mood in my neck of the virtual woods—outrage, belligerence, cynicism? What is constantly being lifted up—the Bible, the glory of God, the cross? Or perhaps this is the best question: Is the real heartbeat of my online presence to promote my Savior or myself?